"What the hell is this Ayan? Why are you ringing the bell so much." Miss Anna said the moment she opened the door.

"Sameera. Where is Sameera?" I asked her entering the house to search for her.

"She is not here." She said.

"I know she is here. She has to be. She has nowhere else to go." I said desperately.

"She is not here, Ayan."

"Aayansh. God damnit. My name is Aayansh." I snapped at the lady. "Please tell me if you know where she is. I am worried for her. She must be alone. I need to talk to her. Please tell me if you know anything."

"She left."

"I know she left from her home. But where di-"

"She was here. But she left."

"When? Where? Please tell me."

"She went to Pune."

Shit!

Now how will I find her.

"Why Pune? What will she do there? She doesn't even know anyone there." I asked her.

"She wants to buy her parent's house and she had planned to live there from now." She said.

"Do you have the address?" I asked her.

She shook her head.

"She left just some time ago. Her train will leave at 11 am. If you leave now, you might find her before she leaves." She said.

I instantly ran out of her house. Karthik followed me.

We drove to the railway station. We reached the place in record time.

There is still fifteen for the train to depart.

I ran inside without taking a ticket. There was long queue and I don't have time. Karthik called after me but I didn't stop.

He shouted and said, "you find her, I will get us the tickets."

I ran towards the train which Sameera is taking. I searched all the coaches. Before the train could start moving, I heard her voice from inside the train, "Ayan." She shouted. "What are you doing here?" She asked.

"Please don't go." I said.

She came to the gate.

"Sameera please come down. Don't go."

"No Ayan. I can't. I have to go."

"Please." I requested.

She shook her head in denial.

"Don't be stubborn Sameera. We don't have much time. Get down right now!" I scolded her.

"I won't Ayan. Stop telling me what to do. I am going. Let me go."

"I can't! Why don't you understand, dammit?!"

She shook her head and a lone tear rolled down her eyes.

What do I do of this girl?

I also got on the train since she wasn't getting down.

I hugged her tightly the moment I got on. "I am so Sorry Sameera. So sorry. Please forgive me for whatever happened at the night of the party. I didn't accuse you of anything. Weirdly, this time I trusted you. I really did. But, I thought you wouldn't give me a chance. You don't want me. I was upset because of that. That's why I screamed at you. But I never thought anything wrong about you. And I didn't tell Kavya to fire you. Trust me. I would never. I know how much this job means to you."

"Really?" She asked. Her innocent eyes looked at me as if they couldn't believe what I said.

"Really Sameera, really. Afterall, I love you, Sameera. I really really love you. Please..." Before I could complete my sentence, her reply came.

"I love you too, Ayan. I was a fool to not confess it to you earlier. I was scared. I didn't know what was the right thing to do. I want you Ayan. I need you. And I love you. My heart only desires you."

"Really?" I asked her.

" Really Ayan, really. I didn't reject you earlier because I don't have feelings for you. I rejected because I am not ready. I need time. Marriage is a big deal. I hope you understand."

"It's alright. I am ready to wait as long as you want." I said and hugged her.

"I love you." I said once again.

She broke the hug and smashed her lips with mine.

She took charge of the kiss and I let her. We were kissing each other passionately in a train which is still standing in a railway station where anyone can see. But neither of us gave a damn. It was our moment. And all that mattered was us.

It was the moment when Sameera Oberoi mended my broken heart which was always hers. Which she had broken earlier and which only she could heal.

It was the moment when both of our Broken Hearts were healed with our love.

The train started moving. I broke the kiss and said, "I don't have tickets, Sameera."

She held my hand and we got down the train.

She hugged me once again the moment we got down.

We were lost in each other when we both heard a snap and looked at Karthik clicking a picture of us.

"That's like a perfect couple." He announced and showed us the picture.

🥀THE END.🥀