Show Down Final Chapter

Chapter 27

Cassie lay her hand on the door Valor pushed her aside opening the door first they entered to the sounds of love making that turned into muffled gagging. Valor kicked the bedroom door in Cassie was on his heels. Bo hopped up off an unconscious Brandy teleporting into thin air.

Valor went to speak Cassie put her finger over her mouth the orb on the Chain locked and visible around her neck. Bo matriculated out of thin air behind Valor holding an ice pick to his jugular.

Cassie stopped in her tracks what's it gone be girlie? The man for the Orb. Cassie no no! Shut up! Bo rib punched Valor he was unable to move when Valor looked down vines tethered him to the floor. Tick tock bitch. Cassie removed the necklace baby No he's gonna kill me anyway!

I can't say goodbye Valor. She dropped the orb and necklace sliding it across the floor with her feet the orb was caught in the vines holding Valor to the floor the more he struggled more vines grew securing him tighter to the floor. He moved his feet as much as possible the orb being buried under layers of vines. Nice try nigga Bo bent down to pick up the cursed orb the vines gave way as his hand pulled it out with ease. Bo smiled his magic slowly returning to him. I can't thank you enough.

Bo stabbed Valor in the rib cage six times Valor dropped to the floor his blood quickly pooling around him. Bo ran for the door when he opened it souls of dead enraged black women rushed in attacking him draining his returned magic slowly. The magic reversed with the reciting of the incantation backwards working against him a magnet drawing the souls to their killer for their personal vindication. They clawed at his skin, spat maggots at him stopping him from leaving. Cassie saw her chance snatching the chain from his open palm.

Cassie pulled the cork recalling the story the sphinx God told her of Ptah and Horus. Cassie looked at the Orb reciting the words backward from left to right not right to left as hieroglyphics are read.

§ГГГ¬₩¥Ω¤ฯ>^<₩¥Θฯ°°°¬°^¬
HYTEPT HYSETET NEMKEPT SHISHOO ASHAREE!

The bottle snatched from her hand spinning in the air. The orb grew three times it's size.

IN THE NAME OF THE SKY GOD HORUS WHO CURSED YOU TO THIS ORB I COMMAND YOU UNDER HIS DIVINE WISDOM BACK INSIDE SO YOU MAY BE JUDGED AND DESTROYED IN THE VERY FLAMES THAT FORGED YOU! BY THE FLESH OF THE THREE GODS HORUS AMUN RA AND THE GOD OF DEATH ANUBIS I COMMAND YOU AS YOUR MASTER AND OWNER OF THIS CURSED ORB JINN GO THE FUCK BACK INSIDE!

Bo screamed and hollered in agony as the women dragged him kicking and screaming they tore flesh from bones pulling across the blood drenched floors into his final resting place the orb of death his forever tomb.

Bo's spirit whirled violently around the room he growled at Cassie as the orb rocked and shook. Text books and papers ripped and flapped violently in the wind as thousands of dead souls walked into the light.

The black women were released of this world because their killer was captured the power of vindication freeing them. The orb spun wildly trapping the evil spirit that was unleashed on mankind due to mans curiosity and greed. The orb was now surrounded and encompassed by black sand Cassie grinned cause she knew what was next. The face of the mighty sphinx God appeared out of thin air.

You shall be rewarded young jinn ask of me and you shall receive. He nodded his head respectfully to her. The sphinx God swallowed the large Orb whole disappearing from the dorm room. When he arrived in Anubis' heaven he diabolically spat it out into the fiery blue flames of everlasting consumption in Ptah's enchanted black Smithing room.

Bo screamed in agony as he burned within the heated glass his flesh melting from his bones and returning his flesh to his bones to be melted off over and over. Bo forced to relive the feelings and memories of the lives of the women he slain. The cursed orb never turning to ash after all nothing could destroy the orb not even fire.

Imani stood as heaven's light shone down on her. Brandy stood with Imani holding her hand Brandy's confusion heavy in the air. Leave her Imani Cassie requested of her I will care for her mind Imani. Imani let Brandy's hand go thank you Cassie Imani wiped her eyes thank you tell my daughter Amanda I love her.

Imani removed a gold charm bracelet placing it in Cassie's hand see that she gets it? Cassie nodded yes at Imani who walked up cloud steps into the light.

Valor! Oh valor! Brandy sat up choking coughing and crying pulling herself together when her soul was returned to its vessel. Oh Valor Cassie ran to her beloved tossing her body over him crying her eyes out. Cassie? Valor whispered with his last dying breath he made wish #2.

Three Months Later......

CONGRATULATIONS! Faculty and staff of the college tossed rice in the air as the young couple exited Manhattan city hall. They kissed posing for photos at thier intimate ceremony. They ran to their limousine compliments of the sphinx God as Cassie sat on Valor's lap. I love you Valor she said soft and loving. Valor reached down in his heart he never met a woman like Cassie and thought the world of her. I love you woman he swore with every part of him staring in her beautiful eyes truth spilling from them. Valor heard a loud thump what was that?

Valor looked down on the limousine floor chains and handcuffs lay there glowing a purple enchanted hue. What is that bae? The best wedding present any woman could ask for. Cassie's bottle appeared before them spinning in the air the bottle broke into tiny pieces disappearing before their eyes. When you said you loved me and really meant it your love broke my chains of obligation being jinn.

I am no longer bound to the the bottle and the bottle is no longer bound to me I am free baby... I am free Cassie cried on Valor's shoulder. I am happy you told Amanda about her mother Cassie and let her get the closure she needed by you sharing her mother's loving memories with her Cass. Allowing her to experience her mother's love was real and proof she didn't abandon her. I am happy you fulfilled Imani's final wished. So am I Valor.

It's okay baby kicking the old chains to the side stop crying this is our special day. I guess I saved you and you saved me by granting my second wish huh bae? Yes husband to live without aging pain or death to live as long as I live an eternity so neither of us will ever be alone again.

Thank you my love. The couple kissed ushering a new error in for both of them of everlasting love and companionship. Baby? Yes Valor? Does this mean I don't get my last three wishes? Hehehe!

The End.