Cassie & Valor

Chapter 20

Cassie came down in a beautiful black dress her hair was crinkled and loose. She had on light make up and heels. Her jewelry was Egyptian. Where did you get the jewelry? I make Egyptian sand scraps Valor. You found gold in the sand and made jewels from it? Yes after Horus' war plenty of gold he said take it keep to all jinn and genies of the sands. He was very generous. He is very generous Valor. Of all the Gods who is your favorite baby? Cassie looked up Horus and the new Sphinx God he is handsome and nice. Handsome huh? Cassie smiled handsome and married with two wives and eleven children he is a vampire. A vampire? They don't exist Cassie. Of course they do why would you say that Valor?

You are saying a new Egyptian God is a vampire? Yes he is name is Marcus Hollings Valor. Hollings? Of Hollings farms and Labs? Yes. Father owns farms and labs not Sphinx God. Let me guess the father is a vampire too? How did you know Valor? Cassie asked surprised like a kid. I don't know wild guess. Cassie laughed the world is bigger than you think fairy tales are true hidden in books to keep the minds of men dense.

All is true well most of it Valor. What about.....Werewolves? Yes she said as they got in the car. Trolls? Yes Valor and not mean and nasty very sweet. Tooth Fairy? She is a fairy of course she is real Valor. What does she do with the teeth? Offerings to the Gods to make sick children well. Aww that is so sweet. She is fairy not fae...fae mean like jinn can be.

They arrived to a traditional Egyptian food restaurant. They had a seven foot statue of Anubis when they entered. Cassie fell to her knees with her arms crossed she rose after paying homage to her God and creator. The owner of the restaurant spoke with her in Arabic Cassie explained she worships the Old God's the owner said the same how Anubis was his patron God.

Offer him beer and bread lay it at the foot of his feet this restaurant acts as his temple pray and lock the door. When you open the beer and bread will be gone. The owner grinned are you sure young woman? Oh I am sure. I will he left them menus. You order for us baby I have no idea what is good.

Cassie ordered a variety of food of course a large spread. Baby I don't have a lot of money. Do you want a lot of money master? Wish it and it shall be so. Valor grinned Cassie laughed I have money. She went in her purse handing him gold coins. He laughed American money not Egyptian drachma.

Cassie blew the coins turned to stacks. Valor rushed taking ten stacks of ten thousand off the table. Baby you are trying to get us killed. No once can kill you if you are with me ever she rubbed her foot on his leg sipping red wine giggling. You had a lot of wine. Im an old lady I can handle it Valor. Umm Check please. The couple paid the bill got in the car. Cassie? Humm? She lay her head on his shoulder holding his hand how do you kill a jinn?

The car screeched came to a halting stop. People cursed them in the street baby you can cause an accident! Let the breaks go! NO! YOU WANT TO KILL ME! No baby no I don't want to kill you I care for you I want to be with you!

Then why did you ask how to kill a Jinn my people? Valor was quiet. I leave! POOF Cassie was gone! Valor arrived home Cassie! Cassie! Cassie heard Valor calling his pull as her master forcing her to respond leave me alone she yelled he could hear her in the walls but not see her he also knew she was crying. The scarab came out eating the restaurant leftovers she took for him. Go talk he said not you woman.

Then why ask?! she shouted in Arabic. Valor heard her and could not understand her. I want to make a wish! Valor yelled Cassie left her bottle by force on her knee involuntary your wish is my command she wiped her eyes. Stand please Valor looked at her with doe eyes. My first wish is to have full knowledge of your mother language to read write and understand it including ancient hieroglyphics.

Why?! That is my wish woman grant it Valor laughed cause she was clearly drunk. She said nothing when baby? Valor spoke in Arabic Cassie forced herself not to smile.

Valor smiled instantly he spoke ancient Egyptian Arabic he understood exactly what he was saying as he spoke he felt knowledge from ages being gently uploaded to his brain. Amazing he thought to himself. Baby I saw Amanda she came to the college asking that Question I had no answer but I thought you would know.

Amanda wants to kill her father Cassie said in Arabic thinking aloud her intoxication causing her to forget she just granted Valor the gift of understanding. Bo is a jinn?! Cassie looked up oops. Yes Bo is Jinn lying saying he is a genie there is more Cassie told Valor everything about Bo and her thoughts on him being a time hopping serial killer. How all the women he killed favored one another all black women.

Cassie stopped speaking oh my God! Oh my great Anubis! Valor get that knowledge thingy! The laptop? Yes please! She opened it pulling a clay head mold of Isis she pulled a photo of Amanda's mother she put them side by side floating in the air in front of them using her magic. Oh no Valor said in his new tongue.

Bo is killing Isis over and over Cassie.

Yes....he is.