Three God's Speak

Chapter 19

Marcus went to Anubis Heaven to see Horus who was visiting with his reborn son Thoth.  When Marcus entered the room Horus smelled two Jinn's on his person and a half breed. He left his son and his fiance Ember Fire who ran to her brother Marcus jumping in his arms happy to see him. Let me speak with Grandpa Horus Ember. Okay Markie she gleefully ran off hopping on a swing as Thoth pushed her as high as possible.

Where is Bo? Horus as trying to control his anger. I do not know Horus but we have a situation Marcus handed Horus copies of the newspaper clippings spanning three centuries as Marcus did his own research. He also ascertained old police files all of it the work of Bo. Tears fell from Horus' eyes they spread on his lap like melted gold. I warned your Uncle Anubis Hours punched his fist in a wall breaking a hieroglyph tablet.

The scribes picked up the pieces to create another without chastisement knowing the God of the air had a horrible temperance. Call Anubis Marcus please. No need I am here Horus I felt your rage from the 8th gate what is it now brother? Horus handed Anubis the clippings and files Anubis looked clueless. Smell the clippings! Horus yelled shaking the floor. Grandpa calm down please Marcus fixed him an Ambrosia Elixir. Bo? Yes Bo! Horus screamed again shaking the floor. Marcus looked out the window everyone was kneeling knowing Horus was in wrath.

Marcus will destroy him brother. No God can destroy a Jinn except us Anubis and you know it the jinn are of our flesh our combined blood only we have the power of destruction. Marcus can you bring him to us nephew and we shall destroy his bottle this destroying him. That is the problem his bottle is missing and his magic is dying.

Anubis laughed the sun flickered at his jovial glee. Then he shall fizzle out anyway Horus. No Anubis have you forgotten? What brother?

HE SHALL BE MADE MORTAL! Then we will have NO traces of him! We must find him and the bottle before the flames ravish him to permanent flesh. Marcus chuckled. What is funny Nephew? What were you too thinking when you created these creatures? Making them infallible were you both drunk? The brother's laughed YES!  It shows Marcus laughed with them they are inches from being God's themselves. There is more Great Sphinx Horus told him about Isis.

Marcus shook his head why didn't you destroy him when you sealed him in the bottle? Horus looked at Anubis. You forbade it Uncle? I did I thought send him in the world he will be better. Better? And he plotted to kill a God? Why not keep him here under lock and key? Horus sipped shaking his head yes this is why we have you grandson head of the Madjai the sands and our armies. Horus tapped his grandsons hand proudly while Anubis smiled at their relationship.

I will handle this Marcus assured but--

Marcus Horus cut in there is no but this Jinn has to be contained and brought here for inquest and death. Yes Grandfather.

Marcus turned to leave. Marcus? Yes grandfather.

His daughter....the half breed bring her here for destruction we can't have her replacing him and his sinister work in death.

Marcus nodded not agreeing with his sky God grandfather.