The Visit

Chapter 25

Valor come. Where are we going? To Bo's house. Wait what? No Cassie it's to dangerous. We have to go now while Amanda is sleep and Bo is in jail give me your hands. Valor held her hands the duo were transformed to Bo's living room. Cassie looked around the beach view was breath taking. Bo lived in a beach house in Manhattan Beach Brooklyn. This wasn't shocking for Cassie Jinn were attracted to the sand any sand gave them power and strengths. The sand often gave up secrets because it loved to gossip and Jinns were the only ones who understood it.

She took the black sand out her pocket from her bottle. The sand all jinn were blessed with from the great Sahara Desert. The home of the Sphinx of Giza who sat tall blessing the sun soaked sand with his beautiful stare. The sand that replenished them after granting wishes no matter how much magic they absorbed the sand always blessed it back.

But not for Bo he lost his power his blessed orb his saving sands his magic...his home. Cassie blew the sand in the air. It whirled wild and mysteriously Cassie whispered TRUTHHHHHHHHHH her words tangled with the gently turning air. Wind morphed into a vision Cassie and Valor saw everything Bo was doing in the last five days.

When the vision faded Cassie looked to Valor we have to find Bo he is going to kill that girl tonight. His Magic is done he used a majority of it to get out of jail what he has left he will use to kill that innocent young woman and cover his tracks then his magic will be no more Valor we cannot let this happen. Why Baby?

Once Bo becomes human Anubis has lost control. Lost control what do you mean Cass? His power is over the Jinn not humans we cannot let this happen Valor Bo will unleash a hell on black human woman the Gods can no longer control killing them in record numbers his appetite for killing is diabolical he has been doing it for centuries the taste of blood is in his mouth the thrill of death on his heart.

Cassie wiped her eyes feeling the fear from all the women he destroyed the residue wreaking of horror on the air sea that blew through his penthouse. I am taking you home Valor I go alone.

No, Cassie I'm going with you. No Valor it is to dangerous he can kill you she lay her head on his chest listening to his heart tears escaped her eyes. She was never more afraid but his tyranny must come to an end. Dammit! She yelled thinking of Imani why did that woman conjure me?! To conjure a jinn? Never good Cassie yelled in English.

Baby listen to me. Anubis and Horus made you Anubis plucked the flesh from his body and tossed it in the flame built by Amun Ra made from hot sunbeams of Egyptian sun. Then Horus tossed a piece of his heart in the flames and when they were done you came out the coals. You were forged from their courage molded in their images.

Gifted to man by the hands of three Gods. She sniffed smiling what story have you shared about the gods at night when we cuddle telling me they were afraid? Baby if they allowed that woman to open your bottle then they have trust in you to handle this situation with full authority.

He raised her chin it is black woman he murdered in cold blood and slain for his own desires and it will be a black woman who will stick him back in that fucking orb where he belongs!

Cassie kissed Valor with her soul  heart and mind knowing she was finally in love with the man of her dreams.