Claimed

Chapter 8

Valor came in from work as fast AA he left he kissed Cassie hello handing her a bouquet of roses. Sorry Cass but I have one online class for a hour then I am yours for the rest of the night yes? Yes she smiled putting the flowers in water on the small dinner table for two.

Cassie listened outside the door as Valor taught Egyptology 101. She grinned at the wrong stuff and nodded yes to the right stuff making Valor loose composure and laugh.  after his class he washed up showered and came to dinner. He sat at the table but there was no food the table was completely empty only dishes and a beautiful setting with what China he was sure was left from professors of the past that furnished the house person by person leaving things behind for the next Professor to enjoy. He sat down where is the food Cassie? What do you want to eat Valor? Let me see he said teasingly how about a stick porterhouse steak well done from Peter Luger and Brooklyn with those small red russet potatoes a Sprinkle of sea salt and freshly turned butter with a dash of fresh ground pepper?

What about to drink? Well, what about a 1930 bottle of red wine something old and vintage but chilled already and really good? Dessert? Valor sort loud what about a pineapple upside down cake hot warm and fresh straight out the oven? Oh and some grilled asparagus with a splash of lemon garlic and butter. Close your eyes Cassie said smiling like a child Valor placed his hands over his eyes in less than 3 seconds open them Valor. Valor did as he was asked there was exactly what he asked for in front of him the steak was on a sizzling pan he took a steak Knife cutting it it was from Peter Luka they had a certain Taste of their meat and he knew that that was it my God this is steak from Peter Luger he stared at her in amazement. You asked for it so I got it she sat next to him eating her steak you're right this is delicious my God if you can't order food from the top restaurants every night I would be so happy I love to eat do you valor? I do but I'm afraid I get it I will get fat again.

Cassie sip the wine dripping off her chin Valor took a napkin wiping her chin clean gently flirting with her grinning and winking at the same time. Why don't you wish it?  You will never be fat again no matter how much you eat I had a woman do that once when she let me out the bottle. She was anorexic when I granted her that wish her anorexia suddenly went away she ate all she wanted and never gained another pound.

After that I had to force her to make the additional wishes it seems like that was the only thing she ever wanted well she got it and ate till her heart was content and never gained a pound past what she already was.

You can do the same thing never have to go to the gym place again or make a gym membership. Valor smiled how else would I get out my frustrations or aggressions the gym helps me clear my mind when bad things are happening to me Cassie I like going to the gym. You can still go to the gym but it won't be to lose weight it'll be to keep you heart healthy she smiled chewing on a piece of fat from the steak.

What did we say about the wishes Cassie? I know what we said, but it is the law of Jinn when the master said something about himself he doesn't like we are to offer to repair it permanently. That is the law that was set forth by great Anubis unfortunately it is automatically instilled in me I cannot fix it I cannot break it. If I hear anything remotely linked to a wish automatically it comes out because that is in our DNA does that make sense?

Yes, that makes sense so what you're saying is moving forward just ignore you Valor started laughing getting tipsy off the 32 red with Cassie who was equally as tipsy. I guess you can't ignore me.

You were going to tell me about Egypt and growing up there? I was never a child I was created as a chin to serve man if I was a child I don't recall. So you don't have parents Cassie? No we were forged by the Gods out of the magic from their breasts and hearts I guess if I had Parents it would be Anubis and Horus.

Two men creating one woman that's a first. Cassie giggled the at his joke when the house phone rung. Cassie sensed it was Amber on the other phone she scrambled valor's cell phone but forgot about the landline damn it these two phones she cursed to herself. He grabbed the cordless hello? Cassie tried to scramble the line but could not be cause Amber's father blocked her magic.

I came to see you today Valor did your maid tell you? He stared at Cassie with doting eyes this is not my maid Amber this is my girlfriend. Cassie smiled because he immediately claimed her as more than a friend. When did you get a girlfriend we've only been broken up 3 months? You don't need to know we're over and I'm with someone else. Is there anything else I can help you with?

I need to see you Valor I wanted to talk to you. Talk to me about what amber all you said was clear the day you broke up with me and walked out the door you found another man and never wanted to see me again stick to that keep up that same energy because I don't have anything here to offer you good night.

Valor hung up laying the phone down gently. Cassie slipped her hand across the table leaving it open Valor grabbed her hand holding it.

The couple sat at the table for 15 consecutive minutes saying nothing just staring at each other falling in Love.