Sphinx God

Chapter 12

Marcus Hollings woke to the sound of a small cat purring. It wasn't unusual he was always getting getting gifts from witches, mermaids, Fairy's, his own people which were vampire and lycan. Half the shit he gifted away keeping only what he could 100% use. Marcus sat up smiling the tiny white male tiger a wonder mate for his saber tooth tiger when matured. A Indian white tiger. Pop... Marcus called to his vampire father who opened the door they are endangered he said immediately seeing the baby tiger. We have six in our African sanctuary of endangered animals. I know pop. Clarence picked up the tiger reading the note on his neck to the reigning God of the Sands I may need your help. Please accept this offering great Sphinx God as my thank you in advance Jinn Cassiopeia I am at your undying service my lord.

Marcus smiled hello precious he put the card in hi a night stand draw rocking his baby tiger like a new baby. Clarence laughed at his son who was speaking baby talk to the tiger. He needs a bottle pop help me. Clarence left the room to get the milk bottle Marcus opened the draw staring at the note. Hayden! His son walked in get my Egyptian sash I'm going to new York. Yes dad.

Cassie sat up all night printing victim photos and articles the ones who's jewelry Bo adorned then of women who died under the same suspicion in the same city around the same time. When she was done there were over one thousand women and those are the ones that were documented.

Cassie thought of her last Master how brief their time was together. She began to tremble at the time the things she was saying....the wishes she was making made no sense. At the time she was unable to grant them. Her last master made six wishes all things she could not grant then. Then she gave her a gift which she still had. How can she grant the wishes of a dead woman? Is she still bound to duty if the master is deceased? Cassie inhaled then exhaled when there was a knock on her door.

Valor was at work again she was alone in the house for the day. Valor text saying they were a hit sending her a photo of the two of them on the cover of the newspaper they looked beautiful together. Cassie ran to the door opening it she fell to her knees.

My Lord Sphinx. Call me Marcus may I come in the sun is not a fan of blood born vampires. Oh sorry my lord she opened the door wide Marcus entered with three Egyptian Madjai who were on one knee with double sharp axes in hand. HATEEK! The Madjai exited the room to the back yard. Why does a warrior sphinx need guards?

Cassie grinned my lord you are very handsome. Do not stare my looks will entrance you Marcus stared thank you Casiopiea. Cassie my lord. Only if you calle Marcus. But my lord Anubis will be cross.

Allow me to handle my uncle his rules are old fashioned the new Gods prefer to be called by our first names trust me all of them are close relatives to me. Marcus sat his Egyptian sash lighting talk to me what ails you Cassie?

She went to get the file of clippings my lord we have a problem. Marcus went through the clipping trying to control his anger. Because they were black women in poor neighborhoods with horrible backgrounds or no families no one cared not even the Madjai my lord...I mean Marcus she wiped her eyes for the victims. They all favor one another Marcus.

He is killing the same woman again and again Cassie. Yes sir. May I keep these? Of course my lord. I have another question there was a woman who conjured me to her sixty years ago Marcus.

She didn't find you? No my lord she conjured me when she opened the bottle she asked for six wishes at the time i could not grant them as they were impossible. My question is am I bound to grant them since she is dead?

Which woman? Cassie pulled her photo this one my lord. What was her first wish? For justice to prevail. We shall grant her this wish yes Cassie? She wiped her eyes yes my lord. Marcus hugged Cassie lucky for you I have a soft spot for women. Cassie smiled thank you Marcus. Who is the Jinn wearing these Jewels Cassie?

He goes by Bo he is a Jinn parading as a Genie he has a half breed daughter who does not know he is a serial killing Jinn. Also my lord, his magic is not only weak it is dying. How does a Jinns magic die great, Sphinx?

It's simple Cassie he lost his bottle without it, eventually he will die. Cassie thought aloud sharing her concerns. Lost or stolen my lord?

That is a good question we will both find out.