Scarab Tattle Tale

Chapter 9

What did he say baby? He is done with me daddy. She is jinn and a female which makes it worse she bewitched him. Can a Jinn do that trick an to love her? Trick is such an ugly word i like convince better. Amber gave her father a dirty look the gold flints surging quick in his iris'. Most likely she did Amber if she did then the only thing you can do is kill her that should be your goal anyway because she killed your mom.

How? How do you kill a Jinn daddy? It is very hard but not impossible I have to retrieve some things I will be gone a few days but when I return I will have what we need. Stay away from her Amber without these items you have no protection against her wrath. With me being gone you have no Genie protection. Promise you will stay away from this Jinn. I will daddy. He kissed her head goodnight baby. Goodnight daddy. A bouquet of lily's appeared on her side table. Thank you daddy! Amber lit up as the aroma of fresh picked flowers filled the air she took a photo of her and Valor placing it next to the Vase of flowers.

Cassie began to clean the house she went in valor's room dusting and returning laundry to his dresser drawers. She found a drawer full of Amber's clothing with her clothing was a necklace made of a Scarab. The only people that were gifted this jewelry were genies and Jinns in fact Cassie had one in her bottle that was gifted to her by Lord Horus many years ago. She smelled the necklace closing her eyes inhaling as deeply as possible latching on to its essence. There was a faint smell of Jinn on the necklace. Cassie opened her Palm reciting and incantation....

TEKNU NYHESEE RAVANEEK UN TET OUT TET LIGHT TET.

The Scarab began to move around ibn her Palm she looked the Scarab in the eyes it began to speak. Where did you come from Little thing? I came from the same desert of which you are born the Sahara of course. I know you came from the Sahara don't be smart who were you gifted to by lord Horus?

The Scarab turned in circles in her hand shaking and chittering what are you doing? I command you as Jinn to answer my question Scarab you are in service to Geanie's and jinn we can call on you at all will when we need help and when we ask you questions it is the law of the Gods you must answer.

I ask again young Scarab who were you gifted to? I was gifted to the girl Amber. The Scarab spewed begrudgingly with a cocky tone angry she woke him up for silly questions. There is no way one of the Gods gifted a mere human with a Sahara Scarab and if so when you touched her flesh why didn't you burrow into her body and kill her? Scarab's cannot lay on the skin of humans dead or alive you and I both know that. The Scarab chuckled disrespectfully you are asking the wrong questions old Jinn ask the right questions, you shall get the right answers.

If you belong to Amber why isn't she dead? The woman Amber is not dead because she is half breed half jinn..half human. Cassie was in shock making the Scarab laugh. Oh you didn't know there are thousands of half breeds walking around old Jinn you didn't think that genies and Jinn would be amongst humans and not lay with them did you?

Of course not I'm a woman I'm not stupid. Correction you are not a woman you are Jinn there is a difference women are human Jinn are not remember your place in this world least Lord Anubis rise from the sands and all the punishment that comes with it to remind you old Jinn.

You are not slick old Scarab who were you originally gifted to? I was gifted to the girl's father he gave me to the girl to protect her against other Jinn. Now I belong to you and I am here to protect you wear me well old Jinn you will need me in days to come an unconscionable evil is headed your way. What do you mean? The scarab chittered call on me no more unless you need the power of the sand. Do not tell me what to do rude one!

Cassie opened her mouth the Scarab called inside scuttling down her throat into her stomach she stared at the cord the Scarab hung on wrapping the old leather strap around her wrist. She inhaled deep again smelling Amber but her father now too although his smell was very faint it was there. Cassie smiled not only was his scent very faint but his magic was dying a jinn with dying magic?

Cassie questioned what she smelled double-taking at the thought of a jinns magic becoming weak. How did he allow that to happen? How does a jinns magic become weak? These were questions she didn't know but she was definitely going to find out.