Pier Partners

Chapter 22

Bo went downstairs staring at Amanda's Go Green sludge power drink in the fridge. He blew his eyes glowing green a centipede like black wiggling 2 inch creature appeared. Bo opened the power drink dropping the sinister creature in. He closed the bottle shaking the bottle with vigor. He placed the bottle exactly where she left if. Bo whistled heading out for his run. 

Cassie knew Bo jogged on the pier. She dressed to jog looking for Bo low and behold there he was. Cassie stopped to stretch on the pier. She looked out the side of her eyes Bo stopped well well look what the scarab dragged out the sand. Cassie looked up the necklace visible on her neck Bo inhaled subconsciously reaching his hand for it.

What are you doing? She grinned sinister. Where did you get that? Apparently from the woman you told Amanda I murdered when. We both know it was you because she is a dead ringer for Goddess Isis in fact all the women are ain't that right Bo? Cassie stood up do you know what I love the most about your body holder? She held up the globe in the sun. Look what lord Horus said do not release this curse upon men.

What did you do or say to humans to make them open this orb over and over? What happened did Imani fall prey to your promises realize she released a monster and when she was going to bottle you permanently you killed her?

I was going to do that anyway young jinn her time was limited from hello Bo grinned they all were dead the minute I saw them. Id kill you if I could for the fun of it. Cassie grinned it's time she opened the cap of the orb but he was not sucked inside. Bo let out a loud maniacal laugh.

Hahaha! I put spell on my bottle centuries ago the master cannot control me going in at thier will. I go in on my own will! Bo tried to grab the necklace it burned him bad. I know some spells of my own old Jinn least I remind you of the law of jinn?  No jinn may strike another with death nor harm.

This is true Bo removed his glasses shaking his head yes as though he accomplished something but there is no law against me killing Valor or my daughter bitch. Cassie grabbed Bo by the throat he punched Cassie in her face knocking her to the ground. White people looked on help me! Help me! This man just tried to rape me!

Cassie held her eyes when she removed her hand they were black as was her bloody lip when she brushed hee hand past it. The police came I have it all on video officers a by stander said as EMT took care of a crying Cassie. She removed the part out the video of her grabbing Bo and amped the video up showing Bo yelling and threatening her. His magic was weak so he could not break her binds.

Cassie stared at Bo waving bye bye as the police placed him in cuffs.

Amanda showered and sipped her green power drink. The slippery critter lodged in the thick sludge of the drink slid down her throat. Amanda closed her eyes clutching her stomach she growled clinching her fists banging them violently on the counter top. When she opened her eyes they glowed a pulsing red. She stood angrily staring at her phone.

Hey Valor. Hey Amanda. Were you able to get an answer for me? No i wasn't sorry. Listen I wanted to apologize for my behavior toward Cassie how about I come with a bottle of wine and we sit and talk?

Valor thought they could get info from her about Bo. Okay how does tonight sound? Sounds good okay bye now.

Amanda pulled a large butcher knife off the block staring at her reflection in the shiny blade smiling back at the demon reflection in the blade.