Party Day

Chapter 11

The house was spotless the pool clean. Cassie walked through doing a once over before she worked her magic. She said an incantation spell to keep bugs and pests away. She read on the computer thingy what humans like to drink she hired a bartender for the beverages of thier choice and a DJ. She blew and a stage was set with third dynasty pharaoh gold his and hers chairs. She pulled them from under the sands. There were so many relics buried so deep under the sand the thing was she had to send them to anubis' heaven when done as was Egyptian law. Jinns could find artifacts much faster then the gods. Thoth's curse hiding trinkets from them his wrath for the war they had causing his death and the death of others. He was wicked but Cassie loved it. He would let them find the enchanted trinket and poof it would slip from them as soon as they touched it. He did this to some of the items not all but the Gods being frustrated often stopped looking.

These items were in the sahara dessert or in a curiosity shop hell cassie found one on the neck of a dead white woman they could ve anything or anywhere as Thoth has an odd sense of humor. Genies and Jinn were instructed to help them retrieve the items and return them to Anubis' heaven where he would return them to the rightful owner.

One of the chairs clearly belonged to Bastet while the other to Ra. By three p.m the house and yard was decked out with ancient Egyptian artifacts including lost scrolls and various jewels which Cassie locked in an enchanted curio case god help her if she had possession of thier items and lost them to thieves.

She had to shower and get herself ready her outfit was that of a genuine gin jewelry and all she even made sure her markings were showing which were tattoos and incantation written in ancient Egyptian. Valor had not seen those markings on her body as a Jin could make them visible or hide them depending on what they wanted to do.

But in this time she noticed a lot of humans had tattoos she could wear them and not be seen as odd but seen as cool now. However Cassie chose to keep them hidden be most times because there was a jinn on the loose that was attached to valor's old girlfriend. Until she found out what exactly this Jinn wanted she was going to keep herself hidden as much as possible.

Wearing the tattoos out drew jinn to her it was a smell an aura that was in the air letting them know who and what you are from Miles and Miles Away.

Cassie looked at herself in the mirror she looked like an authentic Genie hair jewelry arm and bicep cuffs with certain tattoos showing had nothing to do with her being Jinn. She made herself look as sexy as possible without being too revealing knowing Valor did not like that.

Her outfit was light blue and sheer but she covered her breast and her buttocks knowing if she were in Egypt her breasts and ass would be clearly seen in whatever she wore. Anubis made female genies and Jinn very sexy and attractive to the male eye forcing them to honor the wish bargaining faster to get the Jinn of there and on to her next Quest.

Valor walked in early from work he looked at the house shocked not recognizing it. Wow babe this is awesome he walked to the ancient Egyptian artifacts pulling his magnifying glass necklace staring at the carvings and markings he dropped it with along with his jaw.

Say It Ain't So woman he grinned as big as he was allowed these are real? 100% real and they have to go back to Anubis when we are done with them. The gods are very strict on artifacts being returned to them there have been punishments for Genies allowing theft of such precious items. If we pull them out the ground it is our responsibility to get them back to their rightful owners and if we don't well there are severe consequences.

I totally understand no one will attempt to steal anything tonight my love you are 100% safe what are these chairs for? One chair is for you and one chair is for me tonight we are Egyptian kings and queens and all the people that come are our Royal subjects. Valor laughed if you say so Cassie. I say so she snickered.