Chapter 32

"Honestly, what's your point of kidnapping me? It's really useless. You do know that Wonwoo's gonna find me and literally hurt you, right?" She raised an eyebrow.

"I made a deal with Eunyoung. She wouldn't tell him where you are right now." He smirked, leaning closer to her face.

"Psh, you wish. Do you think that Wonwoo would just sit and do nothing just because Eunyoung didn't tell him where I am right now? It's Jeon Wonwoo we're talking about here." Sehui tried to make herself look confident and fearless in front of him.

"And you think that I'm scared of him?"

"No, but you should."

"Tsk, you're quite a feisty and a bold girl. I really like that about you." He smirked again, slowly tucking her hair behind her ear. Sehui found him really disgusting for doing that when Wonwoo as her husband has never done that to her.

"What are you doing, seriously?" It was Sungmin.

"Shut up. Don't ask me questions as if you've never done the same." He rolled his eyes and soon hissed in annoyance.

"You'll regret it, trust me. It happened to me. I tried so hard to make Eunyoung fall for me. I bought her this and that, I did a lot and see what happened? At the end she still chooses Wonwoo." Sungmin bluntly said.

"God, you're being dramatic."

"Let her go. Wonwoo is on his way to kill you."

"What are you talking about?" He quirked his eyebrows as he stared at his twin brother in puzzlement.

"Eunyoung told him that his wife is with you." He replied.

"Nice try." He laughed.

"I am being serious here."

Jungmin literally froze, he wouldn't even move as if he just witnessed a lion eating a human right in front of him and that he feel like he's gonna be the lion's next prey.

"Shit! I told her to not gonna tell him!" Jungmin kicked the wall nearer, causing a loud thud that startled Sehui.

"Well, I've warned you. I'm not responsible for your hospital fee if you ever got hurt by him. I'm backing off now." Sungmin raised both his hands, surrendering.

He left the hideout but few seconds later that's when Wonwoo came, grabbing Sungmin by the hair as he entered the hideout. Wonwoo pushed Sungmin away, he fell on the ground but he stayed still, having no intention to fight back nor running away.

"Wonwoo!" Sehui ran to Wonwoo and hid behind him.

"Are you hurt, baby?" He asked.

"No."

Jungmin laughed hysterically.

"I'm giving you only two options. Leave our lives, or I'll kill you right here and right now." That's exactly when Wonwoo pulled out a folding knife from his pocket. Sehui's eyes widened as she couldn't believe to witness this evil side of Wonwoo.

"W-Wonwoo." She called, gobsmacked.

Jungmin snickered.

"Can't you see? You're doing the same thing that Sungmin did to Eunyoung. And I'm sure you're aware of how it ended. You're really shameless and disgusting." That really made Jungmin became even much more angrier.

"Don't kill me, Wonwoo."

"Why not? Only by killing you then you'll stop pestering me and my wife." Wonwoo pointed the knife towards Jungmin, though they're few meters apart.

Wonwoo isn't in the mood to joke around right now, he is indeed being serious about this whole thing.

"I won't let the same thing happen for the second time again, Jeon Wonwoo. You've became the chairman now. Your wife is no longer beneficial for you. I can have her now." He opened his arms wide, wearing a proud smile as if he owns the world.