Chapter 21

When the two are ready, both headed to the nearest street shopping market.

It's pretty crowded.

"Do you want anything?" He asked.

"No."

"Foods? Drinks? Icecream? Cookies?"

"No."

Wonwoo groaned as he rolled his eyes.

"Please, Sehui. I know you're hungry and so am I. I'm trying to be nice here, if there's anything that you want, tell me. I'll buy it for you." He sounded very much annoyed.

"Trying to be nice, that's so sudden." She murmured before she fastened her speed, leaving Wonwoo behind.

Wonwoo who's left behind, sighed as he keep watching Sehui who's getting further and further away from him. He turned around and saw a savoury crepe and decided to buy one for her.

Whilst waiting for his order to be done, Wonwoo looked around and couldn't find Sehui anymore. Before he turn his head back to the stall he stopped when he felt like he saw someone familiar.

He squinted his eyes.

He saw a girl.

A girl that he longed for.

He was shocked as his mouth went slightly opened. He could feel his heart beating very fast, feeling very nervous and scared. When he rubbed his eyes, the girl had already disappeared.

"Mister, your food is done. Mister? Mister!"

Wonwoo shook his head.

"Ah, thank you."

"It's okay, it's not the first time this happened." He tried to convince himself that what happened earlier was actually nothing, just him hallucinating.

He tried to find Sehui but he gave up and decided to call her.

"Where are you?"

"Queuing to get icecream."

"Exactly where?"

"Yoghurt shop. Walk more and you'll find it."

Wonwoo walked more further and finally found the yoghurt shop. He couldn't see Sehui since there's quite a lot of people queuing. When someone raised their hand, it caught Wonwoo's attention.

It's Sehui.

Wonwoo took few steps but suddenly stop.

"All these time, I'm trying to care for you but you keep pushing me away. I admit, I think I do have feelings for you. It hurts whenever you mention Eunyoung in front of me like why can't you just move on and look who's in front of you now?!"

"I hate to say this but, it's because I feel insecure whenever you mention her, think about her and mourn over her as if she was the only girl left in this earth that's now gone! Yes, you live only once, but that doesn't mean you could only love once as well. Open up your heart and your eyes, Wonwoo."

'For the past few years, I've always been lonely. Mourning over someone's death, not being able to move on. I'm trapped in my own past. It hurts to live like this. I want to be my old self, I want to be happy again. I want to smile and I want to love again. And lately, whenever things get hard, I saw Sehui.' Wonwoo's thought.

'Regardless of how cruel I've been to her, she still helped me with the littlest things like helping me with my scars and bruises, cooked me dinner everyday and waited for me everyday to come home. She cared for me. She was nice to me all these times.'