Chapter 25

"I miss you.."

Wonwoo woke up the moment he heard someone whispering that sentence. He checked his phone, it's 2:47am. He looked over his right side to see Sehui who's sleeping peacefully next to him.

He smiled as he caresses her hair.

"Please.."

He frowned when he heard the same voice again.

Wonwoo got out of his room only to hear a voice of a woman's muffled cries. He followed where the voice came from until it lead to the forbidden room, the door was wide opened. Wonwoo recalled that the last time he checked the door was locked and that all the pictures had been put inside a few boxes.

But no, all of the pictures are back to its original places.

As if he never cleaned the room at all.

"Huh? But I-" He stopped when he saw a figure of a woman standing, covering her face with both her hands while crying.

"Who are you? What are you doing in my house?" He sternly and drily asked.

When the woman put her hands away from covering her face, she turned to face him. Wonwoo gasped to see the woman with a small burn scar on her cheek standing before him is,

Eunyoung.

"E-Eunyoung?" He called, in disbelief.

"Wonwoo.." She cried and ran to him, pulling him to a hug. She hugged him as tight as she could as she bursts out to tears, crying in a lamentable way.

Wonwoo couldn't believe his eyes and his ears. He couldn't believe that the woman hugging him right now is Eunyoung, the woman who's supposed to be dead.

"Wonwoo.. I've been waiting for you. Why do you never look for me? I was never dead.." She said between her sobs.

Wonwoo couldn't think of anything, he didn't know what to say nor how to react. The fact that Eunyoung is still alive, he didn't know what exactly he should feel.

"Am I dreaming?" He questioned himself.

Eunyoung broke the hug and put her hand on both his shoulders.

"What? No! You're not dreaming Wonwoo!" She cried.

"Huh? What are you doing here, Wonwoo?" When the two heard the voice from behind, both of them turned around to see Sehui standing wearing a look that tells she just woke up and didn't know whatever the hell is happening.

"Sehui."

"Huh? Who is that, Wonwoo?" Sehui questioned, tilting her head.

When Wonwoo turned back to look at Eunyoung, it was no longer Eunyoung. It was a woman with her face fully burnt.

Sehui screamed as loud as she can as the lady suddenly run as fast as she could towards her.

"Sehui!" He shouted, opening his eyes as well as waking up from his sleep.

"Hey, are you okay? You're sweating and your hands are shaking." Asked Sehui, worried written all over her face.

"What happened..?"

"Are you having a nightmare?"

Wonwoo sat and leaned his back against the bed headboard. He touched his forehead, he is indeed sweating a lot.

"It was just a dream." He murmured to himself.

"Did you dream of something scary about me? You shouted my name." She dared to ask.

"No, not at all. It was just a nightmare, it's okay. Let's go back to sleep." The fact that he insisted to tell her what his dream was, made Sehui really curious.