Chapter 19

"Swedish berry iced tea for my one and only beloved best friend, Lim Sehui." Ara said as she put their drinks on the table.

"Thanks."

The two are now at the nearest coffee bean shop to do their assignments together.

"So, what happened after that?" Ara raised an eyebrow.

"I ran away."

"Damn, I get that he missed Eunyoung and still couldn't move on from her but.. He is too much. How many years has it been since Eunyoung's death? Why now? Why so suddenly that Jungmin knew why Eunyoung committed suicide? It doesn't make any sense." Ara made a disgusted face, shaking her head as she hold it with both her hands.

"Exactly, Ara. If Jungmin really knew, he would've tell Wonwoo about it sooner, not years later." Sehui rolled her eyes.

"Wonwoo is a very stubborn guy." Ara said while nodding her head.

"Damn, he is."

Whilst the two are working on their assignments, Sehui could feel someone staring at her all these time. When she turned around, she saw Jungmin from afar, just sitting and drinking watching her.

He smirked once the two made an eye contact.

He finished his drink, wear his mask and left.

'What the fuck? Is he gonna go after me soon? Is he gonna report me to Wonwoo?' Sehui thought.

"Oh, by the way.. When will he become the next chairman?" Ara queried.

"I don't know. I just wish that it's gonna happen sooner than expected. Well actually, let me ask him that. Wait no, I don't want to see him." Sehui shook her head.

-

"I said to myself that I don't want to see him but here I am standing in front of the door of his room." Sehui murmured before sighing.

Before Sehui could even knock, Wonwoo opened the door of his room, both are startled by each other.

"Get ready, my father wants to see us." Wonwoo informed.

"Huh? Now?"

"Now."

Once the two had dressed up, they headed to the restaurant where Wonwoo's father is currently waiting at.

"Sorry we took long, father." Sehui said before she bowed.

"It's okay, I just got here anyway. And oh, order your foods and drinks now, I've ordered mine." Said Mr. Jeon.

"I've been so busy with meetings that I couldn't make a time to meet you two. I had to cancel my meeting today so I could see you both." What Mr. Jeon said made Sehui think that he really have something important or urgent to tell.

"What do you wanna tell us, father?" Wonwoo asked.

"I've been thinking, Wonwoo. I've been observing you these past few months and I noticed how prepared and ready you really are. It's time for you to take over the company now and be the chairman. I'm ready to give everything to you and I'm ready to retire." Mr. Jeon ended his statement with a warm smile.

Sehui gasped as her eyes widened.

"That's a great news, Wonwoo!" She hold Wonwoo's arm as she beamed.

"That soon?" Is the only thing Wonwoo asked.

Sehui's smile faded away as she slowly let go of his arm.

"In three more months, you'll officially be the next chairman." Mr. Jeon patted Wonwoo's shoulder.

"I know you're ready, my son."