Chapter 27

"I'm not going to divorce with him." Sehui stated in a very brusque and serious way.

"What?" Mr. Lim stood up.

"I know we only agreed because of a deal. And I know we agreed to get divorced once he becomes the chairman. But everything was unexpected. I have zero idea that it will end like this. I love him, dad." Sehui's explanation silenced her dad, literally. It was something that he didn't expect to hear from his daughter.

Mr. Lim sighed.

"Are you sure you want to keep the marriage?" He raised an eyebrow.

"I love Wonwoo. Yes, I know he was so cold and cruel to me before but that's because he was still trapped in his own past. I helped him, I freed him. He needs me and I want to be there for him. I am sure about it dad, I want to be with him." Sehui convincingly said.

Mr. Lim took a moment to think.

For all those years he've been working with Wonwoo, all the other employees agreed that Wonwoo's really stern, strict and cold to everyone that's why it's hard for him to believe that Wonwoo've been treating his daughter well lately as he've known Wonwoo for years.

"Alright."

"Thanks dad." Sehui hugged her dad as tight as she could.

"Oh, I have to go now. Don't forget to eat the brownies!" Sehui yelled as she ran out of the house. Sehui's really excited to eat the brownies with Wonwoo, it's the brownies that she bought at the famous bakery shop for both her dad and Wonwoo.

"Wonwoo, look what I got for you!" Sehui stopped when she saw a girl hugging him.

"Sehui." Wonwoo looked surprised to see her.

The girl broke the hug and turned to look over at Sehui.

The brownies fell from her hand as her eyes widened. Gasping, she covered her mouth with both her hands as she couldn't believe the lady standing beside Wonwoo is indeed,

Eunyoung.

"S-she's still a-alive?" Sehui whispered to herself in scepticism.

She's in great shock. Sehui wrinkled her forehead staring at the girl standing before Wonwoo who looked very fit and healthy, as if nothing ever happened to her, as if she was never dead. She blinked her eyes multiple of times trying to see whether she really did saw Eunyoung or it's just her soul.

Sehui stood there, she didn't know how to react. She didn't know what to say. She didn't know what to believe, either she's just dreaming or it really is the real Eunyoung who was hugging Wonwoo just now.

"What is this.." She murmured, still in disbelief.

"Your wife?" Eunyoung quirked her eyebrows, giving Sehui a displeased look.

"Wonwoo, my love. Please, listen to me first, okay? I have a lot to explain to you." Said Eunyoung whilst cupping Wonwoo's cheeks but Wonwoo is not giving her any reaction, he have the face of being in disbelief as well, he isn't moving at all as if he's paralyzed.

Wonwoo turned over to look at Sehui again.

Sehui stared at him hopelessly as she starts to cry.

Wonwoo grabbed Eunyoung's wrist and brought her out of the house. How her heart shattered to millions of pieces by the fact that Wonwoo chose Eunyoung and ran away with her.

"This can't be.." She fell on her knees while covering her face with both her hands, crying out loud. Crying in despair, crying on the top of her lungs.

Sehui rushed her way to the forbidden room and grabbed the notebook to read everything.

D-6.