Chapter 10

"It's already 11pm now, aren't you scared?" Ara whispered.

"I don't care, trust me, Ara. He's not home yet by this time. He probably comes back at 2am. I don't know whatever the fuck he was doing but who cares? I don't. And besides, there's no curfew for us both." Sehui rolled her eyes.

"Geez.."

"But anyways, I'll see you tomorrow!"

Both of them parted ways. Sehui went straight to home and was surprised to see that Wonwoo's already home since she saw his car parked at the garage. She thought that it's weird but shrugged it off anyways.

She didn't want to see him remembering what happened last week. She tried so hard not to see Wonwoo that's why she've been going out early and came back late.

Fast forward, after changing to comfy clothes, Sehui is ready to sleep. It's raining very heavily with lightning and thunder outside since ten minutes ago. The weather's very cold as well.

Sehui really is sleepy but when suddenly the electricity went off, she groaned.

"That's okay, he knows what to do." She said to herself.

She waited for almost fifteen minutes but still, nothing happened. The electricity is still off. Grabbing her phone that was on the nightstand, she turned on the flashlight.

Opening the door of Wonwoo's room, she saw nobody so she decided to go downstairs. With the heavy rain, lightning, thunder and that it's dark, she's actually scared now that she's alone. She wondered where Wonwoo is but there doesn't seems to be any sign that tells he's inside the house.

"Did he left again?" She whispered.

That's when she heard a voice of a person crying.

Sehui shivered, hugging herself. She bent her knees as she shut her eyes tight.

'Oh my god, what the fuck? Please don't tell me that's a ghost crying. I'm alone now. God, please please please I'm very scared of ghosts.' She thought.

Still, she could hear the person crying.

But now it gets clearer, a boy crying.

Gathering all of her bravery, strength and energy, she stood up. Slowly, she followed where the cries came from and surprisingly it leads to the forbidden room and that,

The door was wide opened.

Sehui's heart beats faster as she's nervous. Slowly going to the door, the cries became louder and clearer as well.

Reaching there,

Her eyes widened.

It's Wonwoo.

He's laying on the floor while hugging the notebook that Sehui read the other day, she can see few bottles of soju scattering on the ground just near beside where he's currently laying. Wonwoo's state right now is even scarier than what happened last week.

'Damn. I don't know what to do.'

"W- Wonwoo..?"

Wonwoo stopped, sniffed and wiped his tears away. He sat down and right at that moment was when Sehui's eyes widened again seeing how messy his hair really is, how puffy and red his eyes are and how devastated he really look right now.

He cried even more, covering his face with both his hands.

Sehui felt bad.

Seeing how there's a lot of Eunyoung's pictures in this room, she's sure that Wonwoo missed her so much.

Sehui decided to sit beside him and hug him.

"It's okay.." She cooed while rubbing his back.

"Baby.. I always thought that I'm alone, until I have you, Sehui. Please, don't leave me.." He muttered while still crying and sobbing making the pumping of Sehui's heart fastened as she heard that crystal clearly.

"I won't leave you, Wonwoo." She smiled, softly ruffling his hair.

"I missed you, Eunyoung."

Sehui stopped, frowning.

"Wonwoo, you're drunk." She lightly broke the hug.

Wonwoo blinked his eyes.

"You.. You're not Eunyoung. What the fuck are you doing here?!" He yelled, standing up.

'He's back now.'

Sehui stood up.

"The electricity went off. I heard someone crying and found the door wide opened. I was spooked because of you." She said while glowering at him.

"Get out." He pushed her away and slammed closed the door.

"What?! Unbelievable!" She yelled.

After the electricity went back on, Sehui went back to her room. Laying down, she closed her eyes as she's ready to sleep.

"Baby.. I always thought that I'm alone, until I have you, Sehui. Please, don't leave me.."

"He probably said that because he's drunk, right? He even said her name. He probably mistaken me as Eunyoung as well." She said, annoyed.

"I don't get it, it's not wrong mourning for her like that but he's only hurting himself." She added.

"Nah, why should I care." Shrugging, she covered her body with her blanket.

Sehui really was about to close her eyes when she saw a silhouette of a person standing.

"AHHHH??!!!" She covered not only her body but her face as well, she got really scared. Her room's dark so she didn't really know what exactly did she saw.

Slowly, she uncovered her face and saw the same silhouette of a man still standing. This time, she squinted her eyes and noticed that,

It's just Wonwoo again.

"What are you doing here? That is the second time you spooked me today." She rolled her eyes.

She turned on the night lamp on her nightstand and then, Wonwoo walked closer to her bed.

"What?"

"Please forget everything that happened earlier. I was drunk." He said.

"It's not that I wanna remember it as well." She shrugged.

Wonwoo took a seat on her bed and lifted his head, staring at the ceiling. A sigh escaped his lips soon after. Sehui just sat there, she didn't wanna ask because Wonwoo's definitely gonna scold her again.

'Seeing how he always act tough and cold, it's really weird to see the other side of him. The fragile side. He hold and keep a lot of things by himself. He needs someone to talk to, he's making me sympathy him.' She said inside her mind while staring at him.

"Thank you." He suddenly said as he turned to look at her, shattering the silence.

"For what?" Sehui furrowed her eyebrows.

"For waking me up from the past."

"Earlier, I felt like I was stuck in the past." He added.

"You know, Wonwoo.. I'm not trying to mind your business because I knew you hate it. But, letting go is actually a way to be free and happy. You're gonna stuck like this forever if you're not gonna move on. I mean, there will be times when you'll remember her, but as a good memory instead of as a traumatizing past." Wonwoo only stayed silent hearing her remark.

"You'll feel like you're trapped in the past if you're just gonna still-" Wonwoo covered her mouth, thwarting her from continuing what she's gonna say.

"Shut up, I know." He scowled at her.

She pushed his hand away.

"Well, I've already said what's right. It's left only you whether you wanna listen to me or not. But, jokes on myself, why would you wanna listen to a poor and pathetic girl like me?" She then snickered.

"It's really useless talking to you." He stood up.

"Talking to me isn't useless. I said something that might be helpful to you. You just don't wanna listen to it." She fired him back, frowning.

"This is my life, I know what to do with myself. Thanks for the advice, but I'm better off with my own decisions." And he left.

Sehui stared at the door incredulously.

-