Chapter 31

"I'm sorry father. I know this whole thing was a bad idea. The agreement was a bad idea. We both we're too desperate back then. I needed money and at the same time Wonwoo promised to you something that he couldn't just easily fulfill." Sehui explained while her eyes started to get teary.

"I know we both shouldn't have done it. Deceiving and fooling your whole family, moreover you, father." Sehui stared at Mr. Jeon with a begging look.

"When I said that I like you, I meant it. I really like you, Sehui. To me, you are like my own daughter. You brought a different Wonwoo. A Wonwoo that I've never seen before. I'm so happy for what you've done to my son. I was overwhelmed with happiness that I got really angry and disappointed to know the truth." Mr. Jeon's statement definitely sounds like a bad sign to her.

As if he still stand with his decision.

"Please, Wonwoo did all these not only because he wanna be the chairman. But it's because he didn't wanna disappoint you as well. He never intended to make you feel disappointed of him." Sehui lowered her head, squeezing her hands tightly.

"Father, forgive us." Sehui stood up.

Mr. Jeon rolled his eyes, groaning in dissatisfaction.

There was a moment of silence, Sehui keep on staring at her father with sorrowful eyes.

"Wonwoo had proven me that he's gonna be a good chairman with all his hard works. My son never disappointed me all these times. I'm doing this because I really like you as my daughter in law and I'm doing this because Wonwoo is the only son I got." With Mr. Jeon's remark, Sehui could feel like there's a tiny hope for both her and Wonwoo.

"Truthfully, I wouldn't even wanna forgive you both. But seeing how much you both regretted it and how much I've seen changes from my son, I'm really happy with the new him. And besides, Wonwoo had never rebel and disappoint me all these times. I know he meant well about faking the marriage, I really hope that he learned his lesson. I'm giving you both a chance now." Mr. Jeon's remark made Sehui felt even more guiltier now but at the same time elated.

"Tell your husband, he have to attend an important meeting tomorrow. Being a chairman is not easy, he better come to office." Hearing that, Sehui beamed as her eyes widened.

"Thank you so much, father." Sehui hugged him.

"Alright. Make sure this is the first and last time you both fooled and deceived me. If you both ever lie to me again, this time I'll throw you both to an island." He grimly said.

Sehui nodded her head enthusiastically.

"We promise."

-

Agreement between Jeon Wonwoo and Lim Sehui (valid while the marriage lasts) :3
1. Asking private and personal question is forbidden >:(
2. No curfew o_O
3. We're allowed to celebrate each other's birthday xD
4. Lim Sehui can do whatever she wants and Jeon Wonwoo shouldn't bother to care about it -,-
5. Lim Sehui should always agree and play along to whatever Jeon Wonwoo is saying or doing T3T

"This agreement was really useless. We often ask each other private and personal questions." Uttered Wonwoo, giggling after that.

"And we literally agreed that there will be no curfew. But look who was controlling me." Sehui gave Wonwoo a teasing smirk.

"Hey.. At least I still let you hangout with Ara." He rolled his eyes.

"But only until 9pm!" She whimpered.

Wonwoo hold her hand.