Chapter 11

"What time will your class ends?" Wonwoo on the other line asked.

"3pm today."

"Don't go anywhere. I'll pick you up and we'll go back to my office. I have meeting at 4pm." He told.

"Okay."

He ended the call.

"Wonwoo?" Ara asked, peeking at Sehui's phone.

"Yea."

"Why?"

"I don't know. He said he'll pick me up and go back to his office, he have meeting at 4pm. What's the purpose of picking me up then? He's just burdening himself." She frowned whilst she's still talking.

"Maybe his father wants to see you." Ara shrugged.

Soon, the class ended. Wonwoo is already there waiting for her inside his car. When she got in, he didn't say anything but only stare at her which baffles Sehui.

"You'll have to be at the conference room as well during meeting. Just keep quiet, it's an important meeting." He informed.

"Huh? Why would I be there? I can just wait in your office. I don't want to hear any confidential informations about your company, I'll feel like a trespasser who's looking for a confidential documents." She furrowed her eyebrows.

"Just stay with me." He groaned after that.

Sehui's heart skipped a beat.

"It's been a month since the Jungmin incident. He haven't been contacting me and I'm sure he's planning to do something bad to you, I knew him for so long. You're not safe alone." His statement made Sehui's mouth went agape.

She facepalmed.

"Don't get me involved with any of your shits please." She rolled her eyes.

"You're my wife, Sehui. Jungmin didn't knew the truth behind this marriage. He mustn't know anything. He's only jealous of me and I'm sure he's trying to do anything bad to you, I knew him." He stated and Sehui only nodded her head as she wasn't interested.

"What will happen if he find out?"

"I won't be the next chairman."

"It's all about rank and status again." She rolled her eyes.

"Look, this is really important to me. Being the next chairman is all I ever wanted. Once Jungmin find out the truth, it's over. He'll spread everything to literally everyone and my father would literally disown me knowing that I am actually deceiving him by faking this marriage to be the next chairman." He explained and again, Sehui still wasn't interested.

She sighed.

"What do you want me to do then?" She raised an eyebrow, crossing both her arms together.

"Just keep on being by my side, you're only safe with me." As Wonwoo said that while looking straight to her eyes, Sehui could feel her heart beats faster as her cheeks are beginning to get hot.

"That's why I'm bringing you to my office."

Sehui didn't bother to talk, not that Wonwoo is talking to her as well. The ride was just filled with silence and awkwardness. Arriving at the company, Sehui only followed Wonwoo by being two meters behind him.

It feels weird to have all the employees at the company bowing to them.

"That must be his wife."

"She's a uni student? What?"

"She's probably only after his money."

Sehui could hear all the employees gossiping about them, she looked at Wonwoo and he doesn't even seems to be bothered by whatever they're saying unlike Sehui.