Chapter 13

Who knows, another two months had passed. Today marked their third wedding monthsary, not that it's important but Sehui just keep in track of how long they've been married.

Within the two months that had passed, nothing really changed. Everyday was the same, except Wonwoo who's getting colder and colder day by day.

"Is the male lead a rookie? I've never seen him in any dramas or movies before, but I must say that he's very hot and cute. I'ma google him." Ara said as soon as the two got out of the cinema.

Sehui giggled, shaking her head.

"It's been a long time since we last hangout like this. Wonwoo told me that he have a business trip for a week, he was gonna bring me along but I insisted since I couldn't bring myself to skip uni for a whole week." Explained Sehui.

"Oh, no wonder why you're suddenly free to hangout with me. You remember that day?" Ara raised an eyebrow.

"Please, Sehui's husband, or, sir. We're not up to no good, I just wanna hangout with my best friend." Ara begged at Wonwoo who's now staring at her with disgust.

He crossed both of his arms together.

"What are you both gonna do?" He raised an eyebrow.

"I want to watch the new anime movie! It's official release in cinemas is today! I can't miss it out!" She cried, intertwining all of her fingers together, giving him a puppy look.

Wonwoo gave her a disbelief look.

"Make sure Sehui comes back before 9pm."

"9PM?! It should be 11PM AT LEAST!"

"Oh, so you're her husband now?"

"Okay, sorry sir. I'll make sure Sehui comes back before 9pm." Ara zipped her mouth after that.

Both of them ended up laughing.

"We made an agreement that there will be no curfew! He's really a scumbag." Sehui rolled her eyes, annoyed.

"Hopefully that would be the last time I talk to him. He's really tall and scary. The way he looked at me it was as if he's actually stabbing me, oh my god. Your husband is a creepy psycho." Ara shivered as she wrinkled her forehead.

"I know, he's even creepier and scarier than you know." She mumbled.

Waving their hands for goodbyes, Ara left while Sehui got into the house. Without knowing, it's already 1am now. The house is dark since the housemaids are probably sleeping by now. Sehui tiptoed, heading to her room.

And that's when someone switched on the lights.

Sehui stood there, frozen.

She turned around thinking it's one of the housemaids but her eyes widened to see Wonwoo death glaring her with his arms crossed together.

She gulped.

"That's so nice of you, coming back home at 1am?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Why do you care? We have no curfew, it's written in the agreement paper and besides, I thought you're on your business trip for one week? It's been only two days." She rolled her eyes, crossing her arms together.

"I don't have a good feeling of leaving you alone. I was worried." His answer made Sehui to stare at him in perplexity.

'Worried..? Of what, me?' She thought.

He walked closer.

"And my instinct was right. You know how dangerous it is for a girl walking alone late like this? Wearing improper attire." He gave her a disgusted look as he scanned her from head to toe.