Chapter 22

The next day, Sehui woke up early only to see Wonwoo already busy doing his works with his laptop, it surprised her to know that he woke up earlier than she did.

"You're awake. I bought some breakfast for you." He said, eyes fixated on his laptop screen, typing something.

Sehui didn't say anything, she took a seat in front of him and checked the foods he bought for her. It's savoury crepe again with coffee bean's swedish berry iced tea.

It made Sehui wonder.

"How do you know that I like this drink?" She frowned.

"You drank it that one time when I picked you up." He bluntly answered, eyes still fixated on his laptop screen. It made Sehui think that he actually observe even the littlest thing about her, her favourite drink.

Sehui's eating her breakfast in silence while replying to Ara's texts. Wonwoo stopped doing his works and glanced over at her, who look like she's in a very bad mood. Seeing her like that, it made him thought about making her mood better.

"Is there anywhere you wanna go to? Any food you wanna try? Anything you wanna buy? Or any activity you wanna do? Like, hiking, jogging-" Sehui choked, punching her chest twice when she heard 'hiking' and 'jogging'.

"It's been ages since I last did that kind of activity, no, I'm not interested." She plainly replied.

"What about going to a theme park or go watch movie at the cinema or ice skating or ride ATV." He again, suggested.

"No, I just wanna lay on bed all day long. I never intended to go along with you in your runaway, this is a matter between you and Jungmin, why should I get involved? You told me the other day that I shouldn't care, I'm trying here. I should be in class by now." She reprimanded.

She stood up, wanting to go to the toilet but when Wonwoo grabbed her wrist, stopping her.

"Baby, please don't be like this."

Sehui frowned.

"Baby? I'm not Eunyoung, Wonwoo. I'm Lim Sehui. Were you mistaking me as Eunyoung this whole time? That's why you're acting so nice to me and even buying me breakfast? Asking me if there's anything I want to eat or do?" Sehui furrowed her eyebrows as she gave him a vexed and fed up look.

Wonwoo shook his head.

"Sorry, it just slipped out of my mouth-"

"I thought you're slowly trying to move on from her and is trying to accept me. I'm right in front of you, Wonwoo. Is all that you could see is Eunyoung even though I am the one who's right here?" Sehui's tearful eyes stared straight to Wonwoo's.

He didn't say anything.

Sehui nodded her head, understanding everything. She understand the silence he's giving her now. He didn't have to say anything, his face says it all because it's obvious to her. It's easy to read his face.

"I got my hopes too high that I disappointed myself." And she rushed her way to the toilet.

Wonwoo shut his eyes tight and groaned. He walked his way to the toilet and knocks on the door.

"Sehui. Sehui ah." He called whilst knocking on the door of the toilet.

"There's no reason for you to go after me! It's still gonna be Eunyoung afterall!" She yelled.

There, Wonwoo stopped knocking.

"Never at all, that today, I mistaken you as Eunyoung." He said, he sounded so different, as if he regretted everything he've done to her.