871-880

Chapter 871 Idiot Net Red Ancient Farming (5)

  Xu Yin flipped through the two pockets, and there was only one Panax notoginseng leaf stuck in the hollow hole, and the winged tiger sniffed it: "
  Here, just this smell, remember Live? Cubs stay here, saving people is important, you go and come back quickly!"

  Yihu licked the two cubs, rubbed against Xu Yin, spread its wings, patted twice, flew into the air, and flew back The woods where she lives helped her pluck the Sanqi leaves.

  When Yihu came back with a mouthful of Sanqi leaves, Xu Yin was already delivering the baby to Daying's wife.

  If the fetus is too large and the cervix is ​​too small, the mother will be weak because of the delay in giving birth.

  Xu Yin didn't hesitate anymore, and cut open the birth canal with a sharp stone knife sterilized with boiling water, and helped Da Ying's wife give birth with the help of massage techniques.

  As soon as the baby came out, she asked an older and steady woman to wipe off the blood on the baby's body, and she was responsible for the aftermath of the mother.

  After delivering the placenta, cleaning up the lochia and excrement, use a herringbone needle to wear the fine rattan grass, and suture the incision.

  Just in time, Yihu came back with Sanqiye, crushed it and applied it on the stitched wound to help stop the bleeding.

  After finishing all this work, she let out a long breath, raised her elbows and wiped the profuse sweat from the heat.

  "Great witch!"

  Daying came to thank her with the child in his arms.

  The burly man with a height of over 1.9 meters, even though he was beaten to the point of death three years ago to save his sister, had never shed tears, but now his eyes were red: "Thank you for saving Dawa

  and the child. From now on, I will Daying is your most sincere subject, anyone who dares to disrespect you, pass me first!"

  Xu Yin waved her hand: "I am fine, your wife is also working hard and cooperating, she has worked hard, you go and see She, besides, is there any high-protein food in the tribe? Meat and eggs are fine, if she wants to feed her child, she must eat nutritiously."

  Daying nodded: "Yes, if it's not enough, I'll go hunting."

  "Okay."

  Xu Yin delivered the baby with her waist bowed, and she didn't notice it when she was busy, but now she relaxed and couldn't straighten up with exhaustion.

  She walked outside, supported her lower back with her hands, stretched her neck and looked up at the sky, letting her spine and cervical spine relax for a while.

  "Great witch."

  The women in the tribe came over and looked at her with reverence.

  "..."

  Xu Yin was at a loss.

  "Great witch, so you are a witch doctor. Is the hand you showed witchcraft? Woohoo! It's so amazing!" "

  Great witch, did you give the big eagle a magic medicine? It will stop after a while after applying it. It's really amazing!"

  "Now our tribe is saved!"

  Xu Yin: "..."

  No, why did she become a witch doctor? Seek medical treatment, why add the word witch?

  As for Panax notoginseng——

  she didn't want to deify herself, she said truthfully: "It's not a magic medicine, it's a very common herbal medicine, and it really has a good effect on stopping bleeding. However, the best effect is not the leaves, but its tubers. I will take you to dig it, wash it and dry it, then grind it into powder, it is an excellent hemostatic powder."

  The main ingredient of the golden sore medicine that martial arts people go out is panax notoginseng powder.

  The women may not understand, but their big witches are very powerful anyway.

  "Big Witch, I wish you had come earlier."

  The women couldn't help wiping their tears when they thought of the clansmen and relatives who gave birth to cubs and died in the past.

  In today's situation, if the big witch hadn't come, most of the Eagles' family would have...

  Xu Yin patted them on the shoulder comfortingly: "It will be fine. If you are interested, I can teach you. In a tricky situation, you won't be helpless."

  "Ah!"

  They were stunned:
  "This is witch doctor's witchcraft, how can it be passed on to us casually?"

  Xu Yin smiled: "When you learn it, you won't think it's so magical."

  The women happily went back and told their partners this Good news, for a while, everyone in Xu's tribe showed joy.

  From today onwards, they are no longer leaderless, they have a great witch who has compassion for the world, and the great witch will pass on her magical witch doctor skills to the tribal people.

  "Our great witch is so good!"

  "Thank you, Empress Nuwa, for assigning us the best great witch in the world!"

  After the men and women expressed their gratitude, they went home and twisted their cubs and said:
  "The great witch is so kind to us, From now on, you must listen to her, and you are not allowed to do things that make her angry, and whoever makes her run away in anger will have their legs broken." "..." Xu Yin

  saw

  that the people of this small tribe are quite interesting, but there are fewer people. It is difficult to carry out a lot of work, but there are few benefits, at least they are very united.

  She found a time, gathered everyone together, held a meeting, and met people by the way.

  She already knew Daying and his wife, and the mother needed to rest, so she asked Daying to accompany her daughter-in-law and child. There were only fifteen people including her at the meeting.

  "Dawu, my name is Dashan, this is my partner Lia, and this is our cub Dashu and Xiaohua." "

  Dawu, my name is Dahe, this is my mother, and this is my younger brother."

  " Dawu, my name is Ariel, this is my father, this is my bonded partner Ah Chun, this is my younger brother and younger sister..." "

  Da Wu,..."

  After a round of introduction, Xu Yin roughly remembered up.

  She sighed in her heart: How little labor is there!
  No wonder this tribe is so weak and poor. Except for Daying, Dashan, Dahe and Ariel, the others are either old people, women and children, or underage children.

  Xu Yin looked around the shabby tribe and said after serious thinking:

  "We have a small number of people, so we have to make many plans in advance. In our tribe, excluding the young children, there are only fifteen people who can work. I will divide them into three groups. The first group of left-behind tribes is mainly responsible for weaving and making pottery, and Leah is temporarily in charge; the

  second group is the hunting team, which is in charge of Daying. First of all, don't go out for the time being. Remember, the current main task of the hunting team is to hunt pheasants and hares. If you encounter a single deer, you can encircle them. Don't touch other large beasts for the time being. If you can catch pheasants alive, bring them back to me. There are other arrangements; in addition, you are the strong labor force of my tribe, and I need you to cut some wood when necessary. The

  third group is the collection team, which is in charge of Achun. The main members are Aqiu, Xiaohua, and Xiaxia. Others are willing You can also go together. In addition to the Panax notoginseng I told you before, if you find other strange plants, if you are not sure whether you can eat them, you can bring them back and show them to me. In addition, the more such vines you pick up, the better."

  Xu Yin pointed to the hollowed-out clothes on her body: "Pick it up, and I'll teach you how to weave clothes."

  Before the discovery of cotton and linen, she had to rely on vines to weave some body-covering clothes, otherwise it would be really eye-catching.

  Women would wear a piece of animal skin anyway, but men thought it was too hot, so they just tied a piece of leaf on the unspeakable part at will.

  When the wind blows, the leaves are blown up, as if you are not wearing clothes...

  (End of this chapter)