111-115

Chapter 111 The oil bottle for reorganizing the family (6)

  Xu Yin looked through the system warehouse, and there are quite a few ingredients suitable for wine making, including artificially cultivated high-quality fruits and wild berries, but it is inconvenient to take them out, it seems Find some time to go up the mountain and have a look.

  That night, it started to rain lightly.

  The old house with a refurbished roof really no longer leaks.

  Grandma Xu slept soundly.

  Xu Yin went in and closed the window for her, then tiptoed back to her room, organized and edited the materials taken in the past few days and made them into different vlogs.

  Some are about rural scenery, and some are about food.

  Xu Yin has never been in this industry before, so she slowly explored according to the online courses. After she understood it, she practiced repeatedly with the help of "scene simulation", and finally made a vlog that she was very satisfied with.

  Then I picked a popular platform that was more pleasing to the eye - Shudong Live, registered an account named "I Love Farming", and posted it one after another.

  After that, I didn't care anymore.

  Two days later, the outdoor non-slip bricks, cement, sand and other building materials she ordered arrived, and she rolled her sleeves to dry her hands!
  After thinking about it, this is a pretty good live broadcast content, but I don't want to show my face, so I found a plastic mask of a little fox to put on, logged in to the "I Love Farming" account, and put my phone beside me.

  With supernatural power, Xu Yin should not take such heavy work lightly.

  Holding an iron rod, she first pried up the old stone slabs in the yard that were covered with moss and slippery in rainy days.

  The system actually rewarded her...

  [Release 10 grams of physical strength, reward 20 energy points]

  Xu Yin was stunned for a moment, and rewarded 20 energy points for prying a stone slab?
  Are there rewards for working in your own home?

  So what are you waiting for! Have fun prying it up!
  This piece is a bit warped when you step on it, pry it!
  That gap is a bit big, easy to get stuck in the heel, pry!
  This piece...

  forget it! Simply pry them all and replace them with new non-slip bricks, otherwise it won't look good if the old and new are mixed together!

  Xu Yin let herself go...

  In the beginning, there were only two or three kittens in the live broadcast room.

  The two or three kittens were purely curious at first, and they were tired of watching live broadcasts of make-up and makeup removal, and saw that the anchor was flattening the yard, and the style of painting was a bit strange, so they stayed to watch.

  This look: Fuck! Is this girl practicing qigong? How easy is it to pry up such a big stone slab? It's fine to pry one or two pieces, but you can pry N pieces in the blink of an eye. Are you sure it's not a pre-recorded fast-forward video? Are you sure it's slate and not foam?

  Looking at friends and friends, the number of people in the live broadcast room has gradually climbed from single digits to double digits and triple digits.

  After Xu Yin pried up all the old stone slabs in the yard, the surroundings were quiet.

  Look up, scare!

  She was taken aback.

  Grandma Xu, the village chief and the village chief's grandson, who was sent to his hometown by his parents during the summer vacation, all stared at her dumbfounded.

  She came to her senses and pretended to wipe off her sweat: "Oh, I'm so tired!"

  Everyone: "..."

  Just now, seeing you prying up into the air, you almost hummed a ditty, now you say you're tired, who will believe it?
  The little fat man from the village head's family was the first to react, and jumped forward excitedly: "Sister Yinyin, you are so strong! Or is this crowbar a high-tech force-reducing type?

  " After looking at the iron rod, Xu Yin simply gave it to him: "You can try it."

  The little fat man took it and said, "Oh my god, it's so heavy."

  He couldn't even swing it, let alone pry it.

  It can be seen that it has nothing to do with the tools used, but the talents used are the key.

  Grandma Xu patted her chest: "Yinyin, you startled me, how can you be so strong?" The

  village chief and his wife also sighed: "According to me, Mao Laowu, who is the most agile in doing heavy work in the village, They're all amazing."

  Xu Yin: "...Maybe it's the physical changes brought about by puberty?" "

  Really?" The little fat man's eyes sparkled, "Then I should be growing too, why didn't I feel vigorous strength? "

  After finishing speaking, the village head gave me a slap in the face: "You either lie on the bed and play games all day long, or you lie on the sofa watching TV, and you sell your meat. People think you are too fat, and you don't have much meat. Where did the strength come from?"

  The little fat man rubbed his head and said bitterly, "Grandpa, you don't want to hit people like that!"

  But Grandma Xu thought of a reason: "Yinyin, did your mother let you work to raise your strength since childhood? This black-hearted woman, how can she do this to her own daughter?"

  "It's really outrageous for a mother to do this!" "If

  we want a daughter like Yinyin, it's too late to hurt her!"

  The village chief and his wife shared a common hatred.

  Xu Yin: "..."

  It's really not that I put eye drops on purpose.

  Seeing Xu Yin's great strength, the village head, who was worried about her own small courtyard and came here to take a look, felt much more at ease now.

  The little fat man was left behind, and he said he wanted to beat Xu Yin.

  Xu Yin: "..." Are you sure it's a slap in the face, not a hindrance?
  The truth was too hurtful, so she assigned him a relatively easy task: digging well water and cement.

  Asked him if he wanted a mask, she also had a big bad wolf mask.

  "No need! It would be great if I could be filmed on the live broadcast! You can also brag with your classmates when school starts, they must be very envious of me, hehe!"

  Xu Yin: "..."

  That's fine, as long as you're happy.

  After that, she pried off the muddy floor where the old stone slabs were removed, and laid a solid foundation with small stones. After the cement is reconciled, pour it on and scrape it flat, and finally lay the non-slip floor tiles.

  The discarded old stone slabs were not lost, they were chiseled into evenly sized crushed stones, and an outdoor kiln in the shape of a cat's face was built in the southeast corner of the yard.

  She made this kind of outdoor double-layer oven in the last small world, and the blueprints were exchanged by the system. Regardless of the ordinary appearance, it is practical.

  After the kiln was built, there were still some stones left, and a furnace was built in the lee of the eaves.

  It's midsummer and I can't use it. When it's winter, I can burn some smokeless charcoal, and I can roast sweet potatoes and potatoes while roasting the fire, put a barbed wire on the top, and grill meat and vegetables.

  It took only a week for the new non-slip floor tiles to be laid in the yard, and the baking kilns and ovens were completed one after another, which was much faster than she expected.

  With great strength and quick work, Xu Yin is quite satisfied with her divine power skills.

  The number of fans watching the live broadcast in front of the camera has increased from 500 to 600 at the end of the first day to 50,000 to 60,000 now.

  Except for a few who came from Amway by relatives and friends, most of them were picked up randomly, and they found it novel and clicked in to see it. After looking at it, they thought it was too high-level, so they stopped and didn't leave.

  [Oh my God! Is this really a girl? incredible! ]
  [It looks like a cute girl, working so neatly! ]
  [This kind of strength, it's a pity to stay in a small courtyard in the countryside, I should go to practice weightlifting and throwing shot put! ]
  [After following the live broadcast, I deeply doubted my gender. Could it be that this is a world of female queens? So I can't fuck a petite woman? ]
  [Have you watched the video posted by the host? Those dishes are so gluttonous! Did the broadcaster do it himself? ]
  [Yes, it's so capable! ]
  [Girl! Good job! Don't be too competent! Otherwise, how can a man live! ]
  [...]
  With the completion of the oven, the topic of #让人怎么生活# was sent to the hot list of live broadcast by many fans.

  (end of this chapter)