691-700

Chapter 691

  Xu Yin, the top sister of the cannon fodder male supporting role (20), ran a few laps, stopped, took off her helmet and shook her long hair.

  Jiang Shuoyun stopped after her and asked, "How is it? Do you need to adjust it?" "

  Almost." Xu Yin took the mineral water he handed over, unscrewed the bottle cap and took a few sips.

  "Car God" is indeed the most desirable club in Dajiang District. The cars used for the races are all top-level rally cars, which are many times more suitable than the 680cc silver universe LB she has ridden before.

  It's so cool to soar!

  Get the S-level achievement of mountain riding in minutes.

  Can't help but look forward to the rally around the mountain in the future.

  Of course, what attracted her most was the 300,000 bonus.

  With it, fish farming can be carried out drastically.

  When the two of them ran laps, they attracted a crowd of professional drivers from several clubs. They stopped one after the other and ran over to ask, "Brother
  Jiang, is Miss Beauty new here?"

  "Sixth, Isn't this the one that raced with you last time?"

  "Fuck me, when has this car been modified? It runs no worse than the boss's, which master's handiwork? I'm admiring it!"

  Jiang Shuoyun smiled mysteriously: " It's far away in the sky, right in front of you."

  "What?"

  Some clever people immediately guessed that Xu Yin modified it by himself, so excited: "Miss sister, you can modify cars? Awesome!" "

  Miss sister, I I also asked the master to modify it, let's compare it?"

  "What little sister, she is not older than you, so show some face!" Jiang Shuoyun pushed away the young people newly signed by these clubs, "Comparison, will there be any later? Competition? Isn't it enough for you to compete?"

  He was afraid that Xu Yin would get angry.

  As a woman, it is very taboo to be called old.

  Xu Yin didn't care, if she told her real age, she might scare them to death.

  She raised her head inadvertently, and her sight swept across a cool red and black motorcycle, thoughtfully.

  The simulation of the locomotive maintenance scene that was turned on reminded her that there was something abnormal.

  "Whose car is this?" she asked.

  "Mine." A young man who had just been pulled away by Jiang Shuoyun stood up proudly, "I spent 50,000 yuan to have someone modify it."

  Xu Yin: "..."

  This guy probably thought she was praising him Is your car well modified?

  Jiang Shuoyun seemed to understand Xu Yin's expression, and the smile on the corner of his mouth gradually subsided: "Is there something wrong with his car?"

  Xu Yin nodded slightly towards him.

  Jiang Shuoyun immediately asked Xiaonian to push him to the maintenance department and ask the master to have a look.

  Among the drivers, it is not easy to modify and debug for others, mainly because they are afraid that something will happen and they will not be able to explain clearly.

  The young man still refused to go: "Impossible, I just rode the bike back yesterday." He was

  pushed away by his companion: "Let's go, let's check it out, there will be a competition later.

  " After we parted, Xu Yin also planned to go back.

  She is only attached to the club, so she does not need to participate in the internal selection.

  Jiang Shuoyun doesn't need it either, he is the seed player of the Car God Club and the gold medal driver in Dajiang District, if he doesn't go, this race will be worthless.

  He asked Xu Yin to have lunch together, but Xu Yin declined politely: "Next time, I'll treat you to dinner after the race, thank you for your guidance these days." Without Jiang Shuoyun's help, she really wouldn't know how to participate in a regular motorcycle

  race Car racing requires preparation of so many materials and handling of so many procedures. Just for the insurance level, I filled out several forms back and forth.

  Hearing what she said, Jiang Shuoyun knew that she was out of business, and she didn't get why she invited her to dinner at all.

  I sighed slightly in my heart.

  "Old Six! Old Six!"

  Someone waved his hands at him through the floor-to-ceiling windows and shouted loudly: "The game is about to start, don't you want to come and watch?"

  Xu Yin pouted at him: "Your companion is calling you, go, I should go too."

  Jiang Shuoyun: "..."

  No!
  That's not a companion, that's a pig teammate!
  Xu Yin came out of the club, looked at the time, it was still early for lunch, and planned to go to the bookstore for a while to pick out some tutoring materials for Brother Han.

  On the club viewing platform, Ji Rongjin kept staring at the direction of the drivers entering the field, but he never saw the beautiful figure that he saw at the test track just now.

  When all the drivers entered the arena and the whistle sounded, he frowned slightly.

  "Old Ji, what number do you think?" Feng Xu bumped him with his elbow, "There are a lot of new faces this year, and I don't even know them..."

  Hearing the word "new faces", Ji Rongjin turned her head and looked To the arena, "Which ones are the new faces?"

  "Well, No. 9, No. 11, No. 15... Tsk! A novice is a novice, starting like a snail... Without Xiao Jiang's race, he lost his soul, It doesn't look good at all."

  Ji Rongjin glanced at those new faces, none of them were her.

  "Not good-looking? Then let's go!" He made a gesture to get up.

  "Hey, don't!" Feng Xu grabbed him, "It's rare to watch a game with you, and I want to wait for them to finish the competition and play. It would be great if you stay a few more days, the end of the month Rally around the mountain, that's exciting, buddy, I'll take you to see the scene, I've reserved the VIP seats."

  Ji Rongjin leaned lazily on the back of the chair and didn't answer.

  Feng Xu got used to his temper, and while watching the race, he said to himself: "I heard from Boss Liu that there was a dark horse this year, and it was a woman. Boss Liu seems to be very optimistic about this female driver. Xiao Jiang lost to her in the mountain race in June, Lao Ji, do you think it is possible? Xiao Jiang is a young racing driver who won the gold medal in our Dajiang District, but he lost to a female driver... It is unbelievable!" Ji Rongjin

  said Sweeping away the laziness just now, the more you listen, the more serious you become.

  "Save me a seat."

  "Ah? What?"

  "I said, save me a seat with a better view at the rally." "

  ..."

  Feng Xu was stunned for a moment: "Old Ji, you were kidnapped Just blink."

  "...Get lost!"

  In the blink of an eye, it's the end of the month—the day when the Flying Cup Ring Rally starts.

  Xu Yin didn't tell her family that she was going to participate in a motorcycle race.

  Xu's father and Xu's mother didn't even know that she had passed the D license test. They only knew that she had signed up for a driving school and was taking the C license test.

  They are also very supportive of this. Many young people in the village are going to take the driver's license test. If they can't afford a car, they buy a motorcycle first, which is more convenient than catching a bus every time they go to the city.

  Xu Yishan thought the same way - when his daughter got her driver's license, he would buy her a women's moped.

  No, in the last few days, after dinner, he strolled to the next door to ask his niece and son-in-law about the brand of the motorcycle.

  Xu Qian thought that this cousin was acting like a demon again.

  I resigned from a good job and said that I was raising fish with my second uncle when I went home, but I didn't feel safe for a few days, and I urged my family to buy a motorcycle.

  The money was not earned, so she thought about spending it, Xu Qian couldn't help worrying about her second uncle and aunt.

  But looking at her second uncle's cheerful look, he couldn't bear to pour cold water on him, so he could only complain to his man in private:

  "Xu Yin really doesn't know how to be lucky when she is in the blessings. The second uncle and the second aunt are too dependent on her. The girl's family, what kind of motorcycle should I buy? Why not save the money for Chuanchuan to go to college." Her man hit

  her Yawning, she leaned on the bed to tease her son: "Didn't you praise her for being smart a few days ago, and wanted to plant fruit trees on the lake embankment?" "

  I..." Xu Qian opened her mouth, "Oh, forget it, it's not me Daughter, what am I worrying about?"

  (End of this chapter)