11-15

Chapter 11 The best sister-in-law (11)

  is chatting, there is noise outside the house, and someone is calling Aunt Geng:
  "Axiang, Axiang, your military treasure has fallen into the stream."

  Li Axiang rushed out in a hurry.

  Xu Yin suddenly remembered a plot in the novel:
  Cannon Fodder originally had an uncle who loved her very much, and her aunt treated her well.

  But after the uncle's child fell into the stream, he suffered from pulmonary edema because he was not sent to the doctor in time, and the follow-up treatment required a lot of medical expenses. The uncle came to the Xu family to borrow money with a hemp bag on his back.

  The original body actually refused to borrow even if he was dying.

  Who knows when she borrowed it, she will graduate soon, so she has to keep the money and leave the relationship to implement the work.

  He also said that pulmonary edema is not cancer, at most it is chest tightness and shortness of breath, and it is not impossible to live, so why spend a lot of money to treat it.

  After that, my uncle's family no longer interacted with Yuan Shen's family.

  So much so that the original body had an accident and was arrested and sent to the farm to be reformed through labor, and the uncle's family only asked someone to send a quilt there.

  "Auntie, I'll go with you."

  Xu Yin followed decisively.

  At this time, many people surrounded the creek where Geng Junbao fell into the water.

  "Military treasure! Military treasure!" Li Axiang rushed over anxiously.

  "Axiang, don't worry, Junbao choked on some water, and he's fine now."

  "God bless!" Li Axiang hugged her son and rejoiced.

  Xu Yin knelt down, touched her cousin's head, and said to Li Axiang:

  "Auntie, change Junbao's clothes, let's take him to the hospital. The trachea is easy to get pneumonia."

  "Huh? Is it so serious?" Li Axiang looked at her son and then at her niece, a little undecided.

  The others chattered, "It's not that serious. There were children who fell into the water before. Who would send them to the hospital?

  " Panic!"

  "People in the city are poor and fastidious."

  "Didn't you say it was the Geng family's nephew? Her family moved to the city?" "She

  said she was still studying, so she would stay in the city after graduation." "

  ... "

  The topic got further and further away.

  Xu Yin didn't have time to take care of them, so she persuaded her aunt, went home and changed her cousin's wet clothes, put on a bicycle, and drove them to the village clinic.

  Fearing that her cousin would suffer from the pulmonary edema described in the plot, Xu Yin rode so fast that her butt almost left the seat.

  When I arrived at the health center, I was rewarded with an extra 100 energy points because of "breaking the previous record in riding speed".

  This is really a surprise (fortune)!

  Because of poverty, the township health center could not retain regular doctors. After reporting to the higher authorities, doctors from the county hospital took turns to come for consultations.

  Today it happened to be the turn of the chief doctor of internal medicine. He listened to the lung rales with the receiver, and said while prescribing: "

  It's a little moist rales, but it was delivered in time. Take some emergency syrup and anti-inflammatory drugs and go home. Come back after eating." Check again."

  "What will happen if you don't come to treat it?" Li Axiang couldn't help asking.

  "It's hard to say, it's bronchitis if it's mild, and pulmonary edema if it's severe. Come back for treatment at that time, not to mention the suffering of the child, the medical expenses can't be solved with just one or two dollars." Li Axiang was very glad to hear that

  . If you are a niece, send your son to see a doctor in time.

  When I got home, I rolled up my sleeves and said that I would make a good meal for my niece.

  Xu Yin played with Junbao for a while, peeled a candy ball for him, got up and said goodbye:

  "Auntie, don't be so busy. I have to go. My mother told me to go back before noon. If I don't come back, I should worry about it. Besides, I have a lot of homework to do when I go back to school tomorrow. I will stay. I will come to see you again after the summer vacation, and I will definitely stay for a few more days then, grandma, please don't find me bothering you." "How could that be?" Grandma Geng said angrily,

  "I won't even eat a meal when I come here. Just go, there is no such thing."

  "My own, not an outsider." Xu Yin said with a smile.

  Seeing that she was determined to go back before noon, Li Axiang didn't persuade her anymore.

  I packed up some dried mushrooms and dried brook fish that I had accumulated at home a few days ago, and put them in a cloth bag for Xu Yin to take away.

  Xu Yin saw that there were not only fungus and shiitake mushrooms in the miscellaneous fungus bag, but also a few red mushrooms mixed in, so she said to Li Axiang: "Auntie,
  these red mushrooms have medicinal value, and they are very expensive outside. In the future, you can pack them separately and collect the wild ones." If you don't increase the price, I'll sell it for you."

  "Really? This mushroom stew, even the soup is red, we don't like it very much here, so we didn't bother to look for it. I can count them, and I will let your uncle pay more attention later, and I will leave them for you to eat."

  Li Axiang thought that they were only a little more expensive than fungus and mushrooms, so he didn't feel relieved at all.

  Seeing this, Xu Yin didn't say any more, and went to the pharmacy in the market to ask.

  If you accept it over there, tell the good news to the uncle's family. It's okay if you don't accept it, she will buy it herself.

  Store it in the system warehouse and keep it to eat slowly.

  Counting this one, she has already worn three small worlds, who knows if there will be a follow-up.

  It is true that she has read too many novels, and made complaints about them a lot, but she has to wear them for those who have complained, so that she can return to the original world in the Year of the Monkey.

  If you think about it, you will worry...

  It would be fine if you were wearing a beautiful and kind-hearted person in a prosperous age with mountains and rivers, but it is not an era of war, fleeing from famine, or bitter haha, and the start is still a bad card.

  In order to save your life and not be cannon fodder, you have to take a lot of effort to reverse the opening, and you have to be careful not to let the plot counterattack.

  She is easy?

  On the way home, Xu Yin was still flying.

  I want to see if I can break another record, earn energy point rewards and so on.

  Unfortunately it didn't break.

  It is estimated that the speed when sending her cousin to the hospital has already exceeded her riding limit.

  Fortunately, I rode 50 kilometers back and forth, plus the previous kilometers, and I rode a total of 100 kilometers. [Unlock intermediate riding skills], I was rewarded with a set of intermediate riding tools.

  When Xu Yin saw it, it was actually a light electric bicycle, a 3D model design drawing, and a set of tools and materials.

  "..."

  According to this trend, if the advanced riding skills are unlocked, will the prize be a motorcycle?

  Xu Yin stroked her chin and thought for a long time, but she didn't figure out the rules of the life assistance system to issue tasks and rewards.

  When she was a peasant girl, the tasks that popped up were usually related to farming, but it echoed her identity at the time.

  But now that she is a student, logically speaking, it should be related to her studies, why is there a ride?

  If you don't understand, just don't think about it, think about it when you have time, and put the reward into the system warehouse.

  When I got home, her mother was stewing braised pork, and the fragrance was wafting away.

  A group of children squatted in front of Lao Xu's house.

  Some Xu Yin recognized, and some didn't. They dragged their noses and pointed their fingers, and raised their noses to smell the fragrance desperately.

  If you can't eat it, it's good to smell it.

  (end of this chapter)