391-400

Chapter 391 Disturbing the house in the 1970s (22)

  "What are you doing in the black market?"

  After hearing Xu Yin say that she wanted to go to the black market, Mr. Xu, who was enjoying the pheasant mushroom soup respected by his granddaughter, raised his head and asked wonderingly.

  Mrs. Xu guessed why her granddaughter wanted to go: "Do you want to go to buy food? You can't go, you can't go! That place is where your girls can go!" Hearing this, old man Xu's face became serious: "The food is used for food

  . You don't need to go buy it, I've already asked someone to inquire, and if there is anything, they will help us pull it over, and we don't need to go by ourselves."

  Xu Yin failed to get the black market out of the mouth of the second elder, so she had to give up.

  She didn't do it for food, but mainly because in the 1980s, people from the older generation always said that in the 1960s and 1970s, many people sold valuable things on the black market in order to fill their stomachs. I can't help but want to go and see, who doesn't want to stock up on some treasures when they have a chance?

  But she can understand the worry of the second elder. If you don't want to say it, then forget it.

  The Xu family ate a fat pheasant for three days.

  Half a soup, half a fried chili, leftover parts such as chicken feet, chicken buttocks, wing tips, necks, etc., are stewed with dried beans and dried bamboo shoots for another meal.

  In the past three days, Xu Laosan's face was flushed with food, and he walked with wind, earning 10 work points every day.

  Chen Huilan has 7 work points per day, which is considered full work points in the ranks of female compatriots.

  After all, like Xu Yin, lesbians who mixed in with the male compatriots and earned full work points were really rare.

  But Xu Yin, as if beating them was not enough, finished the day's work in less than half a day, and then either squatted in the private area to work, or fiddled with the chicken feed for the two chicks.

  Since she taught the village women how to mix and proportion the new type of ecological fertilizer, recently, the men in every household have been urged by their wives to pick up manure and compost.

  Only the Xu family where this incident happened, the youngest Xu, who came back from work, still cocked his legs, humming a little tune and drinking the herbal tea made for him by his daughter.

  Don't mention the envy of the men: "Lao San, let's go! Let's pick up dung together!"

  Xu Lao San shook his legs tremblingly: "I don't need it in my family! Yinyin has already taken care of it!

  " Let your daughter do it? You old man..."

  "It's not that I don't want to do it." Xu Laosan looked innocent, "It's Yinyin who said, I have a bad waist, so let me not be so tired."

  " ..."Why do you want to beat someone up!

  "Chichi..."

  "Chichi..."

  Before dinner, Xu Yin released the two chicks from the coop and let them run around in the yard.

  This is like a child who is locked at home after school, and his physique is definitely not as good as that of a child who is having fun in the playground.

  Fang Meihong, who was carrying a basin of dirty clothes to wash in the river, passed by Xu's house, and when she heard the chirping of chickens, she poked her head in surprise and asked, "Third brother, when did your family raise chickens?

  " Yin wanted to raise her, and said that when she grew up, she would save eggs for me and her mother to eat." "

  ..."

  Fang Meihong choked back her sore stomach.

  After washing the clothes and returning home, I saw my daughter hiding in the room and didn't know what she was doing. The clothes were not washed and the food was not burned. Suddenly, she became angry and kicked open the door of the daughter's room: "Damn girl! Who's house?
  " My daughter is as lazy as you! Why don't you hurry up and start a fire to cook! Do you think you are a young lady in the old society? It's all over, who's still doing nothing? You're also sixteen or seventeen years old, look at Xu's third child Second girl, look at you again! It's really a waste of money for you to go to junior high school for a year. Xu Yin is better than you before finishing elementary school. What about you? It's useless at all! If I knew it earlier, I might as well save the tuition and buy a meal Meat..."

  Zhao Pingping was scolded by her mother, and she was very upset. On the way to the land the next day, she met Xu Yin, her eyes were like a knife, and she gave Xu Yin a hard look, and said coldly, " Hmph."

  Xu Yin was inexplicably stared at by her: "..." Who is this person? Do I know you?

  She has been very busy these two days.

  Chicken feed is made after retting. This retting can be used for a long time, but chicken feed is fed every day, so it has to be done frequently.

  So every two or three days, I had to go to the foot of the mountain to cut chicken grass.

  But how troublesome it is, I thought about re-dividing the private land, and evened out a ridge to plant some chicken grass and alfalfa.

  Speaking of it, alfalfa is a miraculous crop that can fertilize the soil. Any land that has been planted with alfalfa is much more fertile than other land.

  Xu Yin had a whim: how about a rotation?
  For example, after the alfalfa in this row is harvested, other vegetables can be planted; the land after the vegetables are harvested is planted with alfalfa, and vegetables and alfalfa are planted in rotation.

  In this way, the chickens have feed to eat, and the fertility of the private land is also gradually increased.

  After making the decision, she spent a few days working on the private land when she had free time. After re-planning, a small ridge of land was allocated.

  Xu Laosan thought that she wanted to replant some chili peppers, because the consumption of his chili peppers was relatively large, so he made a small suggestion:

  "Girl, this time, plant a few spicier ones. It's not very spicy, and I don't eat at all."

  Xu Yin: "..."

  That's fine! Isn't it just chili? This requirement is easier than eating meat, but it can still be satisfied.

  So a small corner was evened out, and two Chaotian peppers were planted.

  The small ridge of land that had been leveled out earlier was loosened and fertilized, and chicken grass and alfalfa were planted.

  In this way, six tenths of her family's private land is really fully planted.

  Except for the drainage ditches, fruits and vegetables are planted on all the land that can be planted:

  there are two ridges of pumpkins against the corner.

  These two ridges are mixed with Taoyuan Star brand "Xi Soil" mud. Needless to say, the growth of pumpkins is definitely the star of this season's private plot.

  The pumpkins are winter melon, radish, and cabbage in turn.

  Then there are peppers, kidney beans, eggplants, cucumbers, tomatoes, beans, cucumbers... all the seasonal vegetables that are common on the local dining table can be found in Xu's private plot.

  Individuals need to build bamboo frames, climb climbing, and hang hanging.

  Next to the bottom of the wall here, a few lentils were planted and climbed up the wall. The lentil flower is also very beautiful, it can be used as a wall decoration.

  Xu Yin is glad that she has supernatural power, otherwise she can't stand it.

  After finishing this round of work, it's time to visit my little sister again. I don't know if she has had enough to eat at the uncle's house.

  After finishing work that day, Xu Yin asked the production team leader for half a day off, explaining that she wanted to go to town to see her little sister.

  The production team leader readily approved her leave: "Okay! You work efficiently, and you can go to work if you have something to do."

  Chen Lei and the younger generations muttered to the side:
  "Why I never give permission to the team leader to ask for leave, but Xu Yin will give it to me as soon as I come. Approval?"

  "Exactly!" Chen Lei shouted at the top of his voice, "Captain, I also want to go to the town..." "Get out!

  When will you be as efficient as Xu Yin, come to me for approval." "...

  " Who the hell can do this!
  Xu Yin smiled at them and walked home.

  "Is this girl provoking us?" Chen Lei asked in surprise.

  "Brother Lei Zi, she really has the strength to challenge us." "

  ..." You can shut up if you can't speak!
  (end of this chapter)