461-470

461 (43)

"Auntie, let your cousin make his own decision. It's not too late to give me an answer after thinking about it." "

  I, I am willing." Azhi lowered his head and whispered.

  Xu Yin said with a smile: "It's fine if you want to, don't worry, I'm here too, if you need anything, you can find me."

  Azhi nodded shyly.

  "Great!"

  Xu Jinfeng was happier than his son.

  Today is really double happiness, my son's illness has been cured, and he has found a good job.

  She stood up and sharpened her knife: "I'm going to kill a chicken."

  "No need, aunt."

  "I want it! Today is my happiest day in the past few years, and I must kill a chicken to celebrate!" "...

  "

  Xu Yinrang The cousin rested at home for two days, packed up his luggage and waited for her to pick him up.

  She is going to drive Dad Xu back today.

  "No need to pick it up." Xu Jinfeng said, "Let him ride the bike by himself."

  Xu's father quickly said, "I'll ride the bike, Yinyin will take Ah Zhi. Ah Zhi, hurry up and pack your luggage, and come with us today." "

  Xu Yin smiled at her father knowingly.

  Xu Weiguo scratched his head.

  He really didn't dare to ride on his daughter's car anymore, even though she rode very steadily, but the speed fluctuated from time to time, he almost threw up when he was sitting in the back, he might as well ride by himself. Tired is a bit tiring, but the driver of the car is in my hands, how practical it is.

  If Xu Yin knew what her father was complaining about in her heart, she would have twitched her lips: Who called "slowly" when she picked up a little speed? One fast and one slow, can you not vomit?

  ...

  It was getting dark when I got home, and Xu's mother received a call from her daughter at noon, so she packed up a wing room and gave it to Ah Zhi to live in. Go back and build the house before moving up the mountain.

  Xu Yin processed the order first when she got home: she replied the message to the customer who inquired, and then packed the goods sold today. It was too late to send it out today. Even if it was sent to the town now, the courier station would have to wait until tomorrow. Ship.

  When Fu Hanjin's call came in, she was printing out the express delivery slip.

  "Is everything okay at home? Your grandma didn't come to trouble your family, did she?" Fu Hanjin missed her quite a lot during filming.

  Xu Yin clamped the mobile phone to her ears, her hands were still busy: "It's okay. Grandpa and grandma came here, and they really wanted to make trouble at first, but they probably figured it out later." The old lady probably heard from the police station that her son owed money

  . The gambling debts incurred are not legitimate debts, and the family has no obligation to pay them back. Now that the son is inside, even if the debt collector is unreasonable, he can't come to ask for it. If you are at home, there may be creditors coming to your door every few days.

  After a few days of leisure with no creditors coming to the door, the old lady unexpectedly had a feeling that it would be good for her son to stay there for a while.

  Anyway, I'm only thirty-two this year, and it's still early before I turn forty.

  The fortune teller said that Baohua, her family, had to wait until he was in his 30s or 40s before he met a nobleman and made a fortune. Getting into the game might be a test from the God of Wealth for him, and he will be able to turn around after passing this hurdle.

  After she figured it out, the old lady no longer hated her daughter and son-in-law for taking her precious son to the police station, but she let out the word and broke off the relationship with her daughter. In the future, her son's fortune will be prosperous and he will go straight to Qingyun, and he will not let his daughter's family take advantage of it.

  This is a good thing for the old Xu family.

  I talked to my boyfriend, and then asked about his recent situation:
  "What about you? Are you busy? No matter how busy you are, you have to take care of yourself! I don't want to hand over a white and tender boyfriend, and come back with a yellow and emaciated one. "

  White and tender?

  Fu Hanjin couldn't help laughing, and coughed lightly: "Are you satisfied with your boyfriend with eight-pack abs?"

  Xu Yin raised her eyebrows: "Then I'll wait."

  "..."

  Fu Hanjin lowered her eyes, lifted the hem of her clothes and looked at her waist...Damn it! It seems that the eight-pack abs of the heyday have not yet been restored. It seems that tomorrow I will get up a lot and go to the gym, otherwise I will be disgusted by my girlfriend.

  "There will be an announcement in a few days, it's a talk show."

  Remembering what Lu Chao had told him face-to-face during the day, Fu Hanjin asked for his girlfriend's opinion:

  "If the program team asks if I have a girlfriend, do you think I should answer truthfully?" , or give them a look to let them understand?"

  Xu Yin was speechless: "I'm not your manager. What does your manager think?"

  "He..." Fu Hanjin clicked his tongue.

  Of course, Lu Chao hoped that he would not make it public, otherwise he would not have taken a lot of trouble to remove the hot searches related to him sitting on the back seat of Xu Yin's motorcycle.

  Knowing that he was really in a relationship, his eyes were almost shocked, and he accidentally broke a new set of teacups, which he specially used to brew the love tea given by his girlfriend.

  Lu Chao recovered and asked him again and again if he was joking.

  Who's kidding? What are you kidding? Is this kind of thing a joke?

  Fu Hanjin expressed contempt for the agent's ability to observe and judge, and said sternly, "Don't worry about him, just tell me what you think."

  Xu Yin didn't really care, since she had quit the circle anyway.

  "Well, I have counted."

  "..."

  Counted? What number do you have?

  Before Xu Yin could ask, her mother called her to have dinner.

  "Go!" Fu Hanjin glanced at his watch, "I'm going to make up a night scene here, and it's probably midnight when work is over. Go to bed early and contact me tomorrow."

  Xu Yin said goodbye to him.

  For the next few days, Xu Yin didn't go out.

  Every morning, I take my cousin to familiarize myself with the bamboo forest, tend the medicinal materials, and feed the chickens. In the afternoon, I am busy ordering online stores, which is busy and fulfilling.

  When the day of Fu Hanjin's interview came, she wondered if she should call him and tell him to listen more, laugh more and talk less, so as not to make too many mistakes. Especially when it comes to love, don't collapse.

  Just before she picked up the phone and dialed it, her aunt came, presumably because she was worried about her son and took time to visit him.

  Xu Yin took her up the mountain to see the environment where Ah Zhi worked, and then asked the two of them to talk about themselves.   Xu Jinfeng asked his son in a low voice: "   Are

  you drinking the medicinal wine given by your cousin?   "   "It works? Really? That's great!" Xu Jinfeng smiled happily with tears in his eyes.   The haze that had lingered in my heart for many years finally dissipated.   "Okay, okay, listen to your cousin, continue to eat, and take a full course of treatment. I will find a time to call your dad and ask him to look at goldware in Guangzhou before returning home for the New Year, and give it to your cousin. Choose one. It's a good thing that she doesn't charge for medicine and wine, but we can't really say nothing."   Azhi nodded.   "Then you continue to look at the mountains. Don't just sit still, you need to move more to watch the mountains. If someone comes, you won't be able to see them while sitting here." Azhi pointed to the computer   monitor in front of him: "Cousin said I watched the monitor That's enough, the surveillance cameras are all set up in the bamboo forest."   "Huh? It's so simple?"   Xu Jinfeng thought that she would do this job too!   "I don't know if your cousin still plans to hire other medicinal materials from the mountain... If you still hire someone, remember to recommend Mom." "...   Okay."