341-350

Chapter 341 Bai Yueguang of the Big Surgeon (end of this article)

  "How do you know there is no wedding? I didn't intend to give you an invitation."

  Xu Yin glanced at him.

  People look like dogs, but they just can't learn to speak well.

  She bypassed the pair of cousins ​​and walked forward.

  "Xu Yin." Wen Heting called her, "If, if I agree to your pursuit after graduating from high school, are we the two who are getting married now?" Xu Yin

  paused, thinking that this person is really strange, doesn't he like it? His sister-in-law?
  She turned around: "Is your sister-in-law in good health?"

  Wen Heting's face turned ugly in an instant: "You don't have to stab me with this accident."

  "..."

  Xu Yin shrugged: "I just care about it by the way." Forget it if you don't want to say it, I have to leave first."

  "Xu Yin!"

  Wen Heting strode forward to grab her arm, but was pushed away by a strong external force.

  He staggered two steps before he stabilized himself.

  Gu Xijin pulled Xu Yin into her arms with cold eyes: "Students, don't make a scene too ugly.

  " He said, "I'm just feeling wronged for her. Marriage is such a big deal, and there's not even a wedding? It's too unreasonable, isn't it?" Gu Xijin took out her mobile phone, clicked on the electronic invitation in her collection, and sent it to the other party's mobile

  phone : "Welcome! If you wish us sincerely."

  After speaking, he turned around and took Xu Yin to the place where he parked.

  "Why did you send the invitation to him?" Xu Yin pouted, "Eight out of ten sentences of this guy's words are not human-like."

  Gu Xijin's heart was a little dull at first, but when she heard what she said, she felt sullen in her heart Dissipated suddenly, and some wanted to laugh.

  She really didn't take the other party seriously, let alone in her heart.

  "So if you want to see our wedding, let him come."

  There was something in my heart that I didn't say: let him see with his own eyes that you belong to me, and let him give up completely.

  "Xiao Xu, have you submitted your entry form for the competition?"

  On the way to Gu's house, Professor Cheng called and asked.

  "Submitted, submitted last night."

  "Just submit it." Professor Cheng said, "This year's selection has changed a bit, and I will send you the supplementary rules later." Xu

  Yin received the supplementary rules, read them carefully, and found that there were more than a few changes , the change is too great.

  She had studied last year's competition rules. The participating flowers only need to be delivered to the exhibition hall before 9:00 am on the day of the competition, but this year they are required to be delivered to the exhibition hall half a month in advance.

  The group of tutors was also chatting about this, and the voice kept chattering:
  "I heard that foreign flower lovers have formed a group to discuss, so the organizer wants to design the exhibition hall better, so the participating flowers are required to enter the venue half a month in advance. They can design a suitable theme."

  "Put the cart before the horse! Shouldn't the emphasis be on the flowers themselves? Why make the design of the exhibition hall so complicated!" "Saying

  face! There will definitely be many media reporters at that time. The exhibition hall represents the appearance, and the organizers How can I not pay attention to it."

  "It's nothing else. It is said that the exhibition hall will set the temperature and humidity according to the maintenance environment of the flowers, but it is only half a month in advance. Wouldn't it conflict with Yinyin's wedding?" "..." That's

  right

  !

  Xu Yin's wedding is just a few days away.

  The teachers all sent voices, Xu Yin let it out to listen, and Gu Xijin naturally heard it too.

  He glanced at her quietly: "Yinbao, don't say you plan to change the wedding time?"

  "How is that possible?"

  A guilty conscience flashed in Xu Yin's heart. Just now, she really had a similar thought and was caught by him.

  "Don't worry, the invitations have already been sent out, and it's impossible to change them." "

  That means, you plan to change them before they're sent out?"

  "..."

  Man, you're being a little unreasonable.

  Later, Professor Cheng suggested that he ask a few students to send flowers to the exhibition hall in advance, and Xu Yin can just wait for the wedding to pass.

  "I'll let them stay there and take turns guarding the flowers. When the time comes, there will be a live broadcast. You can watch it anytime you want. Don't worry."

  Xu Yin is definitely not worried!

  The non-flowering golden epiphyllum looks not much different from ordinary epiphyllum.

  It is said that it is a scene of rare flower appreciation, and flowers worth millions can be found everywhere.

  Not to mention, Professor Cheng's proposal for live streaming won the full support of the organizer.

  Simply set up a live camera for each booth.

  First, it prevents external damage and facilitates supervision and management, and second, it can attract a wave of outside attention.

  Originally, this kind of flower competition was only known to people in the circle, and few outsiders knew about this kind of competition.

  At most, after the appreciating competition is over, after the current Kao Flower Empress is selected, the last headline news or something will be pushed. But because the popularity was not high, even if it was pushed to the top of the list, it quickly sank.

  This year, because foreign friends came to China to discuss, the organizer wanted to make it more grand. Not only did it open a live broadcast, but also bought a wave of hot searches. Netizens who are interested in rare flowers are welcome to watch.

  When Xu Yin was preparing for the wedding, she went up to watch it from time to time.

  In addition to looking at his own precious Jin Tan, he also looked at what flowers other people sent for comments.

  Busy and fulfilling, the day of her and Gu Xijin's big day arrived.

  Friends and relatives flocked to offer blessings to the newlyweds.

  Gu Xijin reserved the banquet hall on the second floor of the Imperial Court and the entire guest room on the fifth floor for relatives and friends to rest.

  The person in charge of the imperial court originally wanted to waive the order for him, but he flatly refused.

  What a joke! A once-in-a-lifetime event, paid for by the hotel? Where did he put his husband?

  Seeing that he insisted on refusing to waive the order, the imperial court changed the way of congratulations - adding a few auspicious dishes to each table, and also sent a generous gift.

  Lu Rongrong, Jiang Yuanyuan and other college students who stayed in Beijing with whom we had contact from time to time after graduation were also present.

  In the guest room where Xu Yin was putting on makeup, I surrounded her and sighed,
  "Gu Daxue just took you home until now, isn't it not easy?

  " It's in my hand."

  Xu Yin smiled without saying a word, letting them make jokes.

  "Beautiful bride, the auspicious time is coming, we should go down." Mother Gu knocked on the door.

  Lu Rongrong quietly asked Xu Yin: "Is your mother-in-law treating you well?"

  "Very good."

  Jiang Yuanyuan talked about gossip: "It seems that Zhang Qing is also married, but I heard that her relationship with her in-laws is very tense, and she goes back to her mother's house every three days. "

  Xu Yin listened to the gossip for a while.

  As soon as he got out of the elevator, he saw Gu Xijin waiting there. Seeing her coming out, he reached out to her.

  She and his classmates cooperated tacitly together and made noises.

  Grandpa Xu specially wore a suit and a wine-red bow tie today, surrounded by a group of old friends, his face was full of red.

  However, when he sent his granddaughter to his grandson-in-law, the old man's eyes turned red: "Xixi, I will give Yinyin to you, and you will take good care of her in the future. She is a good child, but it is a pity that she has eaten a lot with my old man. Bitter..."

  Grandpa Xu choked up and couldn't continue.

  Gu Xijin hugged him, then took Xu Yin's hand, and solemnly promised: "Grandpa, don't worry, I will do my best to protect her, love her, and never let her be wronged in the slightest.

  " Wiping the corners of her scarlet eyes, "I hope that from now on, you will stay together forever and grow old." "

  Sir, won't you go in and sit?"

  At the entrance of the wedding banquet hall, a waiter pushed a cart to pour water and tea for the guests. A handsome young man stood at the door and asked with a blushing face.

  Wen Heting's complex eyes followed Xu Yin who was led by Gu Xijin to the emcee's stage for the last time, put on sunglasses, turned and left: "Sorry, I went to the wrong place.

  " The critical link received warm applause from the audience.

  The master of ceremonies held the microphone and asked Gu Xijin with a smile: "May I ask our groom, from now on, no matter whether the bride is poor, rich, sick, disabled, or ugly, are you willing to love her forever?" Gu Xijin stared at Xu Yin and replied:

  " I am willing!"

  The master of ceremonies asked again: "If you become poor, disabled, sick, and ugly, are you willing to let the bride live?"

  Gu Xijin's handsome face cracked for a moment, and she immediately replied: "I am willing!"

  Xu Yin gently Pounding him, holding back a smile, he asked in a low voice, "What word do you think?"

  "Sun Shuming found the master of ceremonies!" Gu Xijin gritted her teeth.

  Under the stage, Sun Shuming's table of elites from the future medical field laughed and lay down on the wedding banquet table.

  ...

  That night, after all the guests had been settled, Xu Yin and Gu Xijin returned to their warm little home in the alley.

  "I'm so tired!"

  Xu Yin tore off her hair that had been plastered all day, and collapsed on the big, festive bed, so tired that she didn't even bother to wash up.

  "I'll carry you?" Gu Xijin wrung out a warm towel and wiped her face.

  "I haven't taken off my makeup yet."

  "How to unload it? You teach me."

  Xu Yin put her arms around his neck with a smile: "Be so kind to me, are you not afraid of spoiling me?"

  He leaned down and kissed her eyebrows and eyes tenderly: "If you are spoiled, I will take care of you." "

  The two stayed together for a while before Xu Yin got up to wash up.

  【Ding! The extra task has been completed, rewarding 5000 energy points】

  Xu Yin paused while brushing her teeth, the extra task was completed? when?
  Suddenly thinking that epiphyllum blooms at night, she hastily rinsed her mouth and ran out to find her cell phone.

  "What's wrong?" Gu Xijin thought something happened.

  "Forgot to look at my Jin Tan."

  "..."

  Gu Xijin handed her her mobile phone, pulled him into her arms, and bit her earlobe: "I love flowers more than me? Huh?"

  "Didn't you say it? Hua is like our child, why are you jealous with the child?" "

  ..." Co-author or did he dig the hole himself?

  Xu Yin hadn't logged into the live broadcast room yet, and the tutor group messages were one after another, all of which were @her.

  Professor Cheng thought the voice was troublesome, so he dialed directly: "I didn't bother you and Xiao Gu's bridal chamber, did I?"

  Xiao Gu: Asked knowingly.

  Xu Yin sat in his arms, held his hand comfortingly, and happily asked Professor Cheng: "Teacher, is the epiphyllum blooming?

  " The whole network! Your senior sister said that the live broadcast was stuck for a long time, and everyone flocked to your live broadcast room to watch it. It was a flash in the pan, and it was amazing, so beautiful! So beautiful!" Xu Yin: Woohoo, I haven't seen me

  yet little baby.

  At this time, Professor Tong sent a photo of Zhang Jinephanhua to the group.

  "My student took a picture, isn't it beautiful? I've been in this industry for so many years, and it's the first time I've seen a pure golden epiphyllum. It's so beautiful!"

  Xu Yin was finally lucky enough to meet Jin Tan, the little baby she had been raising for a year.

  It is said that the petals of the Xiyetan are like silk, and her pot of golden tan is the best of the Xiyetan. The petals are like gold threads, and the stamens are like silver willows. In the Yingying night light, it blooms its own light.

  Epiphyllum is in full bloom, eclipsing the surrounding scenery.

  "Xiao Xu, I have some good news for you. Without accidents, your Golden Globe is on the throne of this year's Empress Dowager."

  Xu Yin thanked the teacher happily.

  After hanging up the phone, he turned around and threw himself into Gu Xijin's arms: "I succeeded!"

  "Congratulations, Mrs. Gu!" He smiled and hugged her tightly.

  【Ding! Congratulations to the host for turning the fate of cannon fodder in this world, the task reward is being settled, and the new world channel has been opened...]

  (End of this chapter)