631-640

Chapter 631 Vase Female Supporting Farming on a Deserted Island (3)

  "Bang!"

  A three-meter-high wave hit, and the yacht almost capsized, but fortunately it held on.

  But those who didn't have seat belts were miserable. They fell over and over in an instant, and the timid female compatriots were frightened and cried.

  With quick eyes and quick hands, Xu Yin grabbed the path huddled beside her.

  The other party was still in shock, but he did not forget to thank: "Thank you, thank you sister Yin Yin, I was almost thrown out." "

  Hold my arm." Xu Yin stretched out her right arm to her, and let her hug her tightly If she loses her arm and is about to fall out, she has time to grab him.

  "No need." Xiaolu was flattered.

  That's Xu Yin, the high-ranking vase girl, how dare she hug each other's arms! It's almost the same for a leg.

  "You don't want to hold arms? Why don't we change seats?"

  "..."

  Finally, Xiao Lu hugged Xu Yin's arm tightly, feeling more at ease than hugging Dao Cheng's thigh.

  "Can we go back alive? I'm so scared!"

  "I'm so scared too! How could there be such a big wave!"

  Everyone chatted.

  The deputy captain in the cockpit went up to the second floor with a solemn face, and said to them by the way: "Those who
  have life jackets put on and fasten their belts, and those who don't have life jackets hold a life buoy or something. In case the boat capsizes or enters the water, remember Protect yourself!"

  "..."

  When he said this, everyone panicked even more.

  The whole floor was in a panic.

  "Everyone be quiet! Be quiet!" The waiter in the dining area, wearing a standing seat belt, turned his head and reminded them solemnly.

  Xu Yin clutched the armrest of the seat tightly, exhaled slowly, and recited "prosperous luck and disaster" several times in her heart, she will be fine for sure!

  After wearing so many small worlds, I have never encountered a time when random skills are not easy to use.

  At this time, the wind was even stronger, and such a large yacht was almost pushed away by the wind and waves, like a flat boat, weak and helpless. It is as difficult as climbing the sky to ride the wind and waves.

  Everyone was shocked and panicked.

  Even Cheng Dao held his head in pain and shook his head, suspecting that this calamity would not pass.

  Many people have long been weeping.

  Gu Yihang hugged Tang Yitian tightly, and followed her back comfortingly: "Don't be afraid! I'm here!"

  Xiao Ke also stood next to Fang Jing, saying dejected words: "Are you really going to die here? "

  Don't talk nonsense, it won't happen!"

  "But..."

  Suddenly, the yacht was thrown high by a huge wave, and when it fell, it turned over. Fortunately, it was lifted up by the next wave, and it didn't overturn completely. .

  But the people in the cabin were quite uncomfortable. The staff who didn't fasten their seat belts fell over and over, with stars in their eyes, dizzy, vomiting, and scared to pee.

  Xu Yin stuffed a piece of refreshing candy made with spiritual dew into her mouth, and the strong mint flavor filled her mouth, which could make the Lingtai clear and not so uncomfortable.

  "Who? Who's eating mints? Can you give me one? I'm so uncomfortable that I'm going to throw up!" "

  ..."

  What a good nose!

  After thinking about it, she took out a can of xylitol mints that she had stockpiled before, and distributed them to everyone.

  With this jar of mints, everyone will no longer feel so uncomfortable.

  But in the closed cabin, the smell is really bad.

  Even Xu Yin was a little dizzy.

  In this way, the yacht was ups and downs in the sea. Several times, everyone thought it was going to capsize, but it was lifted up again by the waves.

  I don't know how long it took, but finally, I felt that the wind had subsided.

  Looking forward, the sky is clear; looking back, there are dark clouds.

  It seems that they finally drifted out of the typhoon-ravaged area with the tide.

  In the cockpit, the captain tried it, and the yacht finally started again.

  "Sir, are you coming down? Do you need a meal?"

  At this moment, the waiter hurried towards the stairs.

  Everyone immediately shut up and turned their heads to look towards the stairs.

  I saw a young man with a tall figure, dignified temperament, and handsome facial features, with one hand in his trouser pocket, against the light, without squinting, he walked through the function room occupied by the program group, and walked towards the cockpit at a leisurely pace.

  He was guarded by two serious-looking bodyguards.

  "He is the owner of the yacht? It looks familiar!" Xiao Ke muttered.

  "Ah! I remembered it!" She patted her thigh, "Lu, Lu, Lu Chenjin? The prince who is loved by thousands of people in the Lu Group?

  " Really! That face is so recognizable, it is even more beautiful than a woman, but unfortunately I heard that he is well protected, and there are very few photos released, only group photos on some important occasions, which are amazing enough Yes. Netizens said that if he debuted, there would be nothing wrong with those male and female stars!" Xiao Lu hugged Xu Yin's arm and sighed.

  Xu Yin: "..."

  Hearing Lu Chenjin's name, she knew that it was "he".

  It's just that I didn't expect to meet at the beginning of this life, fate! Really wonderful.

  In other words, in this life, he looks too evil! Could it be that he wants to steal her job? Let her have nothing to eat?
  Lu Chenjin didn't come out after entering the cockpit, but the deputy captain came out helplessly to convey two messages to everyone: "
  There's good news and bad news, which one do you want to hear first?"

  "I want to hear the good news!
  " I think it's better to hear the bad news first! "

  "Captain, don't be so secretive. Whether it's good or bad, tell me quickly!"

  The vice-captain no longer kept secrets: "The good news is that we have seen land, and we will be able to land for supplies soon. " The bad news is, there is not enough oil! Just now when fighting against the typhoon, I used up a lot of fuel, and I don't know if the remaining fuel can support it to the shore. Everyone

  : "..."

  This is really bad news! Where is the good news?

  The island is not far from the land in the first place, and it should be there no matter how hard it is

  . Let's talk ashore! If it doesn't work, we will paddle and swim back to the shore! The feeling of not being able to touch the ground is too unsteady! "

  Seeing what everyone said, the captain turned on his horsepower, used the last bit of fuel, and ran towards the land where a silhouette could be vaguely seen ahead.

  When the outline of the land gradually became clear in the telescope, the captain's words made everyone excited. My heart returned to disappointment.

  "Huh? This is just an island? This is bad, the remaining oil is close to 2%, so we can only go ashore first and wait for rescue on the island. "

  Disappointment is disappointment, it's better than a yacht that is out of fuel and still floating on the sea.

  That's the real call of "everyday should not be done, and the earth is not working."

  Now I can land at any rate, and it feels good to be down-to-earth!

  Everyone Tears welled up in my eyes.

  What's more, many of the tropical islands in this area have opened tourism projects. Maybe they can use the signal tower here to contact relatives and friends in China and ask for help. So, after landing,

  everyone spontaneously packed their luggage , Landed on the island full of hope.

  (end of this chapter)