851-860

Chapter 851 The scheming step-sister in black and red (37)

  finally became a threesome.

  When getting off the car and walking towards the restaurant, Xu Yin deliberately slowed down her pace.

  Looking at the two people walking side by side in front, they are about the same height and body shape, and if they don't wear masks, their appearance and charm are about the same.

  Doden is right!

  Looking at their backs, such a word came to Xu Yin's mind, and she couldn't help sweating.

  "What?"

  After walking a few steps, Jiang Zhaoyu and He Shi turned their heads almost at the same time.

  "It's nothing, let's go in."

  Can Xu Yin dare to say that her brain circuit is writing their fanfic?
  "Sister Yin Yin?"

  As soon as she entered the restaurant, Xu Yin met an acquaintance.

  "Sister Ru?"

  "It's such a coincidence that you also come here to eat?" Jiang Yunru was so happy when she saw her, she pulled her best friend and introduced to her, "Didn't you always pester me to ask where those spice plants came from?" Is it my little sister who planted it."

  "So young?" Her best friend was surprised, and then she smiled, "I can be your daughter, you two are really sisters?" "

  That's not true!" Jiang Yun looked at her with anger She glanced at her, "Otherwise, why would there be such a word as Wangnianjiao? We just chatted speculatively, regardless of age or seniority..."

  As she was speaking, Jiang Yunru glanced at the two men beside Xu Yin from the corner of her eye, one of them... ...Yaoshou! Why is she so like her homeless son?

  Although wearing a mask, how can a mother not even recognize her son's eyebrows? Can you recognize it even when it turns into ashes?
  He Shi's eyes cut back and forth between her and Xu Yin several times, forgetting the relationship? Little sister? Ah!

  "Sister Ru, this is my brother, and this is my brother's friend."

  Courtesy is reciprocal, and Xu Yin also introduces people around her to Sister Ru.

  "Ah! This is your brother? The young man is handsome and handsome. It seems that your family's genes are very good!"

  Jiang Yunru praised Jiang Zhaoyu for free, but ignored him as for He Shi.

  He Shi helped Fu Fu's forehead, and wanted to complain to Jiang Zhaoyu, but found that he was in a daze.

  Jiang Zhaoyu is still immersed in Xu Yin's introduction of "This is my brother", and his heart is beating wildly.

  This seemed to be the first time my sister introduced him as her brother in front of outsiders.

  Treats like never before.

  Does this mean that the younger sister really regards him as her own and has no rejection or dislike for him?
  He inadvertently showed a silly smile.

  He Shi wanted to help his forehead even more.

  Xu Yin and Jiang Yunru exchanged a few words, and by the way, made an appointment to go to the planting base together next weekend, and then went to their respective private rooms.

  As soon as she was seated, He Shi asked her: "That one just now... you two are quite different in age, shouldn't you call me auntie?"

  Xu Yin took the menu from the waiter, handed it to him, and explained smoothly: "Sister Ru She's a very nice person, she often comes to my restaurant to cheer, and even borrowed a piece of land to grow spices for me. We hit it off, and haven't you noticed? She's very young, so calling her auntie shouldn't make her old?" He Shi

  : "..."

  You didn't call her old, but I'm afraid I'm going to call you old.

  Do you dare to answer when I call you auntie?

  He Shi rubbed his temples, feeling a headache.

  It seems that I have to do ideological work for my mother when I go back, otherwise in the future...

  "Crack."

  A light flashed past like a gleam.

  He Shi and Jiang Zhaoyu responded in unison, their sharp eyes shot towards the green plants behind the private room.

  Xu Yin's five senses are also sharper than ordinary people: "Did you get photographed?" "

  It's okay."

  "It doesn't matter."

  The two said in unison.

  Xu Yin looked at her brother, then at He Shi: "Is it really okay? Will it be scribbled by the media?"

  Jiang Zhaoyu asked her seriously: "If I tell everyone that you are my sister, do you mind? "

  "This is the truth, why bother?"

  Jiang Zhaoyu breathed a sigh of relief: "Then it doesn't matter."

  As long as she doesn't mind, he really doesn't care.

  On the contrary, I hope that the paparazzi will take more pictures of his interactions with his family, and let the world know that he has a family, is loved by his family, and is not the lone star of the gods as said on the Internet.

  And He Shi's reason was even simpler -

  "It's just a meal with friends, you guys don't want to eat?"

  He was so angry.

  In the hot searched photo, he and Jiang Zhaoyu are facing each other, and Xu Yin's back is facing the bushes, so only one back is photographed.

  The media would like to make up some eye-catching content to gain some traffic by taking advantage of this beautiful back view, but with the lessons learned by Tianrong and Yunlian Newspaper, they dare not make up without evidence now, for fear of guessing the wrong direction and being detained and warned.

  Without Yuji's deliberate guidance, the fans are at most curious, but they will not guess randomly.

  Besides, what He Shi said was right, who doesn't have a friend to eat with? What's more, it's not a lonely man and a widow, isn't there three people here?

  Idols are human beings too, so how can they be photographed after eating a meal? How boring are paparazzi these days?

  Jiang Zhaoyu thought about it, thought about it, and hadn't edited the post yet, so this turmoil was resolved by He Shi's understatement.

  When the heat dropped, there was no need to explain it deliberately.

  Abruptly missed the best opportunity to explain.

  He: "..."

  Feeling stuck for no reason.

  Zhou Minghui came to him with a stack of announcement materials: "Recently, your black material has decreased a lot, and your popularity has increased a lot. You really don't want to consider taking on a few variety shows?" Before Jiang Zhaoyu could speak, he said, "

  Other You don't have to accept variety shows, but you'd better think carefully about this variety show. Don't wait for He Xingyu and Lin Luoxin to be on this show, and if you don't show your face, your black fans should say that you are contemptuous and look down on your teammates."

  Jiang Zhaoyu raised his eyebrows, accepted a variety show invitation from his agent, flipped through two pages at random, and suddenly, his eyes fell on the column of the itinerary, and stayed there for a long time.

  After a long time, he slowly asked, "Do you need to start filming at home for the pilot film?" "

  Maybe, why? Is there a problem? If you think the apartment is too small, I'll rent you a larger one after it's settled." ..."

  "No need." Jiang Zhaoyu tapped the information with his slender index finger, and the corners of his mouth slightly raised, "It's not that I don't have a home." "..." Yes, yes, you have a family,

  but

  it's very proud?
  ...

  Xu Yin finished class and was going to the library when she received a voice call from her brother on the way.

  "Didn't disturb your class, did you?"

  Xu Yin made a voice call because it was too tedious to type while walking.

  "Brother? I just finished class, do you need me for something?"

  "There is one thing..."

  After hearing his hesitant explanation, Xu Yin laughed: "What kind of trouble is this, it is also your home, you decide for yourself That's fine."

  "The main reason is that I'm not sure how long the filming will be, it may be very fast, or it may take a long time..." "

  It's okay, Dad is basically in restaurants, I'm at school, and there is no one else at home, you can feel at ease to receive the program crew. Alright."

  After getting the affirmative answer from his sister, Jiang Zhaoyu no longer hesitated, and took over the first variety show in his life - "Sound into My Ears".

  Xu Yin still doesn't know at this moment that the system task she is trying to complete has to be entrusted to this variety show to draw a successful conclusion.

  (end of this chapter)