241-250

Chapter 241 The control group of the Almighty Actress (37) (thank you for laughing at Yunjuan Yunshu~)

  Autumn is gone and spring is coming, and everything is revived.

  In just half a year, a lot of new things have happened in the entertainment industry.

  The one who astonished Xu Yin the most was Cen Yinghou, who actually started a sister-brother CP with Luo Zitao, and even appeared in a relatively popular love variety show, where they had a love affair in front of audiences across the country.

  In the variety show, the actress turns into a little wife, washes her hands and makes soup, and feeds Luo Zitao with vegetables.

  Netizens are also very mean-spirited, under this topic @谢恒, the former boyfriend of the actress.

  The next day, the media exposed photos of Xie Heng and his fiancée having a candlelight dinner at the revolving restaurant.

  It was really you who sang and I came on stage.

  "I didn't expect Luo Zitao and Cen Mumu to be a couple...the two are quite different in age, right? I don't know if it's really a cooperation." Luo Xin couldn't help but sigh, "I watched an episode of theirs. Love variety show, how do I feel...it seems that Cen Mumu is more active, Luo Zitao...fortunately, you didn't make CP with him at that time."

  Xu Yin nodded noncommittally.

  It's better for her to be a simple melon eater.

  Eating melons after work, and running your own vegetable and fruit garden after eating melons, isn't it a good day?

  In the warm spring of March, the fruit and vegetable base officially supplies seasonal vegetables to members.

  Director Hu called and asked: "Have you made any announcements recently?"

  Xu Yin: "Not this week."

  "Then pack up and go to your vegetable garden for a few days. Your sisters want to go outing, I think it's better to go to Yangshu Town , there are mountains and water. Doesn't it mean that the strawberries are ripe? You can pick strawberries." "...

  Director Hu, there is no place to live there except for a teahouse." "

  It's okay, I'll drive there. Book a hotel, mix the vegetable garden during the day, and return to the hotel at night."

  "..."

  Okay, as long as you are happy.

  As a result, just as she was about to leave the house, her agent hurriedly called her to urge her: "Hurry up! The IP-popular masterpiece "Deng Xian" has an interview ahead of schedule at 2 o'clock this afternoon. Hurry up, I will I'll pick you up after dinner, and the interview location is at Ningheng Hotel."

  Xu Yin: "..."

  I had to call Director Hu, but she couldn't leave.

  "Okay, you are busy with your work, and your sister and I will go by ourselves! Anyway, we are very familiar with each other." Director Hu responded readily.

  ...

  The interview scene of "Deng Xian".

  Xu Yin was not the only artist who came here in a hurry after learning that the interview time had been changed.

  Many artists in the waiting area ran in panting, then hurriedly arranged their hairstyles and took out their makeup boxes to touch up their makeup.

  Ning Li is also there, and she is here to interview the third female.

  "Yinbao, why did you arrive so late? The interviewer for the first female lead has already gone in."

  "Ah?" Xu Yin and Luo Xin looked at each other, "Goed in? Didn't you say it started at two o'clock in the afternoon?" "

  The first female lead also Is it two o'clock?" Ning Li wondered, "But the director and the others arrived at one o'clock, and then someone came out to call the interviewer for the first female lead, and several people went in, and it took almost half an hour to get in." Luo Xin suddenly thought of something

  , My heart skipped a beat, and I shook Xu Yin's hand: "Let's not say anything else, you go in quickly! If you ask, just say that I'm notifying you late."

  Xu Yin knocked on the door of the interview room, and the staff raised their lips with their index fingers Come on, making a silent mouth.

  But it was still noticed by the judges.

  "Are you here so late?" It was the director in seat C on the judges' seat who asked the question.

  Xu Yin hurriedly explained: "I'm sorry, I was notified that it's two o'clock, so I'm late." "

  Two o'clock? Are you interviewing the second female or the third female?"

  "...No, I'm here to interview the female one."

  "The female one is at one o'clock, who told you two o'clock? I was confused and remembered the wrong time and blame the person who notified you?" The

  director was suffocating, and came to the interview None of the female number one met his requirements, and she had nowhere to vent her anger, just bumping into the unlucky Xu Yin, and swearing.

  Xu Yin opened her mouth to explain.

  The director scowled with a sullen face, "Do you know what annoys me the most in my life? It's people like you who procrastinate and don't have a sense of time, and shirk responsibility when it's over. Procrastinate for filming and interviews. There is no time not to procrastinate! All right, being late is regarded as giving up, go out if you have nothing to do, close the door! Next!"

  Xu Yin: "..."

  Don't get angry, don't get angry! I am not angry when others are angry!

  She took a step forward.

  The staff behind him wanted to drag her, but they didn't.

  "Director!"

  Xu Yin looked calmly, looked at the director and said word by word:
  "Do you know what I hate the most in my life? It is a time that is clearly set, and it can be changed as soon as it is said. It was set for next Monday, and suddenly changed to today. You know How many people didn't eat, didn't put on makeup, didn't have time to change their clothes in order to catch up with this interview, and all of them were solved on the road? There was also a wave of people in the waiting area outside who were about to cry because they didn't have time to wash their hair and style them."

  After a pause, ignoring the director's blank expression, she continued:

  "The interview time my manager received was at two o'clock in the afternoon. The phone call and the evidence are all there. Is it possible for me to lie to you? I don't know the wrong time, but you Is it caused by the negligence of the staff under me or something else. However, even if it is negligence, I don't want to interview anymore. To be honest, I came here

  because I like this novel and the character of female one, but after reading your I really can't agree with the crew's ability to handle affairs. There is no spirit of contract, no concept of time, no ability to deal with the aftermath, and no organization... Forget it! After talking too much, it's time to spread the news that I'm a big name. That's it, I wish you Happy interview! Goodbye!"

  After finishing speaking, she turned around calmly, opened the door with strides, and walked out.

  The others were dumbfounded.

  "Stand...wait!" The director hurriedly stood up and chased after him, "What's your name? It's you! The female lead is you! Do you hear me! Hey—hey girl, stop for me—" Only then did Xu

  Yin realize that he was calling himself.

  "???"

  Could it be that the director is an M?

  The director didn't really shake M, but when Xu Yin was arguing with him, that aura, that temperament, looked like a girl online! Then what is the interview!

  deal! That's her!

  The female number one hired Xu Yin before the interview was over, which made many female number one interviewers sour into lemon juice.

  Especially the few artists who stuffed red envelopes and gave gifts, almost ran away with anger.

  It was because they found out that Xu Yin and several other strong competitors were also on the interview list that they asked someone to contact the staff of the crew and ask them for help. Not only did it take advantage of the time difference, it also made the director hate latecomers.

  Unexpectedly, this role was finally snatched by Xu Yin.

  The director not only chose the female lead on the spot, but also personally asked about the interview arrangement.

  I found out that it was indeed a staff mistake. It was clearly scheduled for today, but it was said to be next Monday at the beginning of the notification; the interview with the female number one was obviously at 1 p.m., but I was stunned to read the notification and it was 2 p.m. Apart from Xu Yin, there were several others who did not arrive.

  He fired the incompetent staff on the spot.

  As for the interviewers who did not arrive, ask the assistant to inquire. If you are willing to try the second and third girls, then you can participate in the interview at the two-point stall; if you are not interested, you must give priority to cooperation next time.

   Eighth watch~

  (End of this chapter)