511-520

511 

The cannon fodder cousin of the hero of the imperial examination (33)

The only thing that occasionally makes Xu Yin feel anxious is that "the legendary fragrance that amazes the world" has never been figured out.

  It seems that ordinary flowers can't bring out this legendary fragrance, only flowers with special effects brought by Xiuzhen Small World Hundred Gardens.

  The "Magic" and "Broken" that have been tuned so far have not broken through the achievements of the legendary fragrance, so it can be seen that there is still work to be done.

  Next year, she decided to focus more on the boutique cultivation area at the top of Qunfang Mountain.

  The perfume sold in the spice shop, Zi Yuan and Hong Qian, who were taught by her, can already use it. From next year, they can let the two of them make it freely.

  It snowed early this year, and within a few days after Laba, there were large snowflakes, which turned the mountains white overnight.

  Some sections of the road were icy and the carriage was prone to skidding. Xu Yin decided to celebrate the New Year in another courtyard this year.

  She gave Xu Kui an early holiday and asked him to return home to spend the New Year with the old housekeeper.

  Xu Kui refused: "The girl won't go back, and neither will the young one! Stay here to spend the New Year with the girl!" "Do

  I need someone to accompany me here?" Xu Yin glared at him, "If you want to follow me next year, just listen Mine!"

  Xu Kui was not entangled.

  Xu Yin asked him again: "Are there any other family members working in the mansion here? If so, you can let them all go back, just say that the monthly fee will not be deducted, and the vacation will be early. It is hard work to live apart in two places, so go back Have a reunion year."

  "But girl..." Xu Kui was really worried, "There are fewer servants in the other courtyard, will it be..." "No!"

  Xu Yin knew what he was worried about, "You forgot Girl, do I have something good to save my life?"

  "Fantasy" and "Broken" self-defense fragrances are worth having for single women!

  Xu Kui couldn't resist the girl, so he had to take a few servants and nurses who also had family members working in the mansion back to Xu's mansion.

  The old housekeeper took a look: The girl didn't come back, but you guys did come back?
  He was so angry that his beard rose up: "Good boy! Leave the girl alone in the deserted tea mountain, and run back to the house to celebrate the New Year? You really have you! I can't beat you to death!

  " Take the broom and chase after Xu Kui to beat him.

  Xu Kui explained while fleeing: "Father! Don't be angry! We didn't want to come back, but the girl insisted on letting us come back. She said that if we don't listen to her, I won't let me work with her next year..." The old

  man Tired of chasing after him, the butler stopped panting and let out a long sigh.

  Sitting down to talk to the accountant, she said: "The girl is kind-hearted, she can't go back under the heavy snow, and specially gave the boys a holiday in advance, so that they can come back to celebrate the reunion with their families..." Sikong crackled and settled accounts, listening to the old housekeeper's miscellaneous

  chatter There were a lot of words, all of which were praises from the master, and the corners of his mouth twitched slightly.

  I thought to myself why didn't people come back? Is it really because of the snow? Maybe it's because he doesn't want to be fed into a big fat pig.

  "But the other courtyard is so small, how do you celebrate the New Year?" The housekeeper didn't know what the accountant was complaining about, and was still concerned about the master of the other courtyard, "The place is so remote, what can I buy to eat! No! I have to give the girl something Go! By the way, send the chef who is good at making pastries..." "

  ..."

  No one can escape your feeding in other courtyards!
  Fortunately, Xu Kui stopped him in time: "Father! Before I came back, the girl told me repeatedly not to give her anything. She was worried that the road would be icy and the carriage was loaded with heavy things. We don't go back to the house. The few of us walked to the town and came back in a bullock cart. If the cook goes, do we have to let him carry a lot of things and walk from the town to Chashan? Think about it, girl. You are a kind person, and you told us in advance not to send anyone to deliver anything. You still ignored her intentions. Although you care about the girl, from the girl's point of view, do you feel that you are making your own decisions? , you don't listen to her anymore?"

  "But..." The old housekeeper always felt that the girl was left alone to celebrate the new year in Chashan, and when he thought of the desolate feeling, he felt wronged for the girl.

  "Oh, dad, don't be so! The girl also assigned us a task. After the year, the mansion will be filial piety. Does the place with mottled paint need to be refreshed? When the time comes, will there be a banquet for the guests in the mansion? Banquet Have you prepared all the venues and ingredients? You need to worry about everything!" The

  old housekeeper couldn't help laughing: "You have been the shopkeeper with the girl for a few days, and nothing else. It's pretty easy to do the work."

  "Hey, hey, don't dare! Instruct anyone and dare not instruct you, Dad! I'll do it! I'll do all the work! I'll take care of it for you! Just rest If you are bored, you can chat with the accountant!"

  "You brat!" The old butler stroked his beard and laughed.

  ...

  Xu Yin has traveled through so many small worlds, and this is the first time that she celebrates the New Year on a snow-capped mountain top, and it feels pretty good.

  During the Chinese New Year holiday, she let the nursing home and maids do whatever they want, without having to guard her.

  She also took a vacation for herself. During this period, she was completely free, not busy with anything related to work, cooking tea, roasting some chestnuts and sweet potatoes around the stove, and chatting with the maids and mother-in-law who also roasted their hands around the stove. chat.

  The water used to make tea is the snow water covered on the tea tree. After it melts, if you smell it carefully, you can still smell a faint tea fragrance, which is just right for making tea.

  The chestnuts and sweet potatoes were sent by Zhuangzi below.

  While eating, we chatted about the specialties of each Zhuangzi under the Xu Mansion.

  The maids and mother-in-law are all children from poor families, otherwise they would not sell themselves as slaves, so they are very interesting to chat about these topics.

  "Girl, I have been to the chestnut-planting servant of Zhuangzi, and my maid's hometown is there. On the mountain over there, besides the big chestnut with plenty of flesh, and the round bottom and pointed head, there are more chestnuts than the little thumb cover of the servant." Even smaller rice chestnuts, the skin is very thin, the meat is very tender, put it in your mouth and eat it, and finally spit out the dregs..."

  Xu Yin nodded, she knew the rice chestnut that Hongqian described, but forgot which one The small world has also been picked and eaten, maybe there are still some in the system warehouse.

  "Girl, I have spent half a year in Wanhua Village in the west of the city. It is far away from the mountains. There are hundreds of acres of high-quality farmland connected together. There is a long river around the field. There are many fish and shrimp in the river. The village outside the village The children in the village always ran into the village, throwing fish and shrimp baskets into the river when the village head was not paying attention, played for a long time and went back, and then quietly lifted the fish and shrimp baskets up. But sometimes when the village head found out, the whole Zhuangzi can hear the angry scolding from the head of the village."

  Xu Yin asked curiously: "Are the fish and shrimps in the river stocked in the village?"

  "That's not true, there are already in the river. But, then After a piece of land was bought by the old man, it became the property of the Xu family. People outside dared not come to catch it even if they were greedy. The fish and shrimps in the river gradually increased. The children in the nearby villages were greedy, and they would take advantage of Zhuangtou not paying attention. Sneaked in quietly. The head of the village saw that they were all children, and he didn't stop them from sending them off to officials except for cursing a few words." "The

  fish and shrimp in the village are not only eaten by the people in the village, but also sent to the mansion. , didn't you sell it?"

  "No." The old woman thought carefully, "The old man once said that the river water that raises fish and shrimps irrigates the fields, and the crops grow better, so the farm heads are not willing to sell them, and they keep them. Put a net at the mouth of the river leading to the outside of the village, so that there are too many fish and they can't swim out."

  Xu Yin supported his forehead: "In the past two years, he kept the filial piety in the mansion? There are no fish and shrimp in the river. Is it a disaster?"

  "I know about it." A nursing home raised his hand, "My wife's uncle works in that Wanhua Village, and said that there are too many fish and shrimps in the river. Before the twelfth lunar month, the head of the village brought They picked up the big ones and dried a batch of dried fish and shrimps, saying that the Spring Mansion was a filial piety, and sent them to the girl to try."

  Xu Yin: "..."

  This Zhuangtou is really a real person!

  I gave the old man a compliment in my heart: I have a unique vision! The people in charge are all loyal!