26-30

Chapter 26 Eight Zero Best Sister-in-Law (26)

  Because the B-ultrasound was done, the doctor said to Xu Yin: "You better prepare for the caesarean section. The fetal position is not correct. If the birth is normal, it may not go well."

  Xu Yin's heart skipped a beat.

  Thinking of the plot in the original text, sister-in-law Xu's birth was extremely difficult, plus she didn't raise the baby well, and she was also tortured by her mother-in-law and sister-in-law

  . For this, Xu Yin subconsciously grabbed the doctor's white coat: "In your opinion, should the section be performed directly, or should it be done first?"

  The doctor sighed: "After the full term, it is basically impossible to correct the fetal position. "

  The implication is that if you want to suffer less, you can cut it directly. Sequencing first and then dissecting is equal to suffering twice.

  But she has seen too many similar cases, and many people are not willing to have a cesarean section. Firstly, the recovery from cesarean section is slower than that of normal delivery, and secondly, it is expensive.

  She glanced at the medical records, and it was even less likely that people from the countryside would be willing to have an autopsy.

  "Then let's cut it right away." Xu Yin immediately made a decision.

  The doctor was stunned for a moment: "Can you make the decision?"

  "The one inside is my sister-in-law. My brother can't catch up with the army, so I'm the one who can make the decision." Xu Yin smiled, "I'll pay the bill right now, see the doctor. Which day would be better for the section?"

  "The sooner the better!"

  So, at 1:30 in the afternoon, when the first operation was performed, Aunt Xu was pushed into the delivery room.

  Seeing that she was nervous, the doctor who gave her anesthesia said, "You are lucky. The chief physician who was just hired by our director from the provincial hospital performed the cesarean section." "Thank you, thank you   !

  "

Thank you to the Chief Physician.

  The chief physician smiled gently: "You're welcome. I should thank your sister. I think she is so decisive, so I decided to perform the surgery."

  Aunt Xu was moved and choked up when she heard the words, "That's not my sister, that's my sister-in-law."

  ...

  Outside the operating room, Xu Yin paced back and forth.

  "Yinyin, how is your sister-in-law? Is the baby ready?"

  Xu's mother rushed over after receiving the news that her daughter had sent her home at noon.

  My daughter is still a big girl with yellow flowers, she knows how to have children.

  "Mom, sit down and take a breath. My sister-in-law has been in for more than half an hour, but there is still no movement." "

  I hope it goes well." Xu's mother murmured, "Bless the Buddha".

  Then thinking of the gossip I just heard at the entrance of the hospital, I frowned and said, "Why did I hear people say that I can't give birth at will in the future? Even if I get pregnant, I have to take it off, is it true or not?" Xu Yin nodded:

  " There is such a policy, and it was implemented in the city at the beginning of last year, and it is estimated that it will be soon there." "

  So, your sister-in-law is lucky, and she gave birth to another one before the policy came down."

  Xu's mother was very lucky. Who doesn't look forward to having many children and grandchildren? Since there will be no more children in the future, I look forward to this baby still being a little golden grandson.

  "The 16-bed family member!"

  "Is the 16-bed family member here?"

  "Yes!"

  Xu Yin hurriedly got up when she heard the nurse calling.

  "Mother and child are safe, the child is being cleaned up, and it will be brought out immediately, and the mother will push it to the ward later."

  When she heard that it was Jin Sun, Xu's mother was full of joy, and when the nurse came out with the child, she went back to the ward happily went.

  Xu Yin continued to suppress her anxiety and wait outside the operating room.

  As long as sister-in-law Xu didn't come out, her heart would always be in suspense, and she couldn't land safely.

  Finally, the door of the operating room opened again, and the nurse came out of the hospital pushing the bed with one hand and holding the drip bottle with the other.

  "Sister-in-law!"

  She stepped forward excitedly.

  "Shh!" The nurse signaled her to be silent, "The anesthetic hasn't passed yet, the person hasn't woken up yet, please be quiet." "

  Oh!"

  Xu Yin helped raise the IV bottle, and by the way asked about when she would wake up and if she could wake up right away. eat and so on.

  The nurse asked: "Are you really her sister-in-law and not her sister?"

  Xu Yin: "..."

  The nurse chuckled and said, "It's rare to see a sister-in-law who cares so much about her sister-in-law. In some families, even the sisters may not care as much as you do."

  "..."

  No matter what, with Xu Yin's ten thousand prayers for safety and success, Mrs. Xu finally survived the delivery without the plot in the book happening.

  On the contrary, the caesarean section went very smoothly. The operation took only one and a half hours from start to finish, which was faster than the smooth delivery in the adjacent hospital bed, and there was no inflammation of the incision after the operation.

  However, this may be the benefit of having a baby in winter. If it is in summer, in the ward without air-conditioning and ceiling fans in this day and age, it is really difficult to ensure that the incision will not be infected with pus.

  In the first two days after the caesarean section, Mrs. Xu hadn't prescribed milk yet. Xu Yin bought a can of newborn milk powder at the hospital canteen. Tickets were not required, but the price was a bit expensive.

  At this time, the issue of money or not is no longer considered, and it is not bad if you can buy it.

  When Xu's mother scooped up milk powder for the first time, she was like a cafeteria aunt, shaking her hands and shaking down half a spoonful of milk powder.

  Seeing it, Xu Yin wanted to cover her face: "Mom, the milk powder should be prepared according to the instructions, and it should not be too thin, otherwise the baby will be hungry before it arrives."

  Mother Xu paused, seeming to understand: "Just drink porridge with the adults Like?"

  "Yes! If you don't have a full meal, you will be hungry."

  "Oh."

  After that, she honestly scooped up the spoon as her daughter said.

  After drinking powdered milk for two days, Mrs. Xu finally began to breastfeed. Although it is not much, it is still no problem to feed the baby in confinement.

  The caesarean section needs to be observed in the hospital for a few more days, and the discharge is later than that of the natural delivery. The other beds in the same ward who came in later than her have all given birth and left the hospital, and she has not yet been released.

  Looking at the hospital bills that flowed like water every day, Aunt Xu was anxious.

  Fortunately, after mother Xu learned about the new birth policy, her attitude towards the daughter-in-law who gave the old Xu family a golden grandson before the policy was implemented has improved a lot, and instead persuaded her: "I have given birth, how many days are left

  ? You can live in peace, and I don't ask you to take money, so why panic."

  Xu Yin came over after school, and bought a maternity set meal from the snack bar in front of the hospital, sometimes chicken soup with oily flowers removed, sometimes pigeons Soup.

  The meals in the hospital are relatively light. After the first two days, breastfeeding starts again, and the mother needs to supplement nutrition.

  When I came over this day, I met a bearded man at the top of the stairs with a bulging military bag on his shoulders.

  She turned sideways to let him pass first, but was stopped by the other party: "Little sister?"

  The man scratched his head and grinned. His dark face showed two rows of white teeth, which reminded Xu Yin of the black toothpaste of later generations.

  "Brother!"

  The male protagonist of the original book - her cheap brother appeared!
  It seems to be much earlier than the original plot.

  And——

  "I can spend a new year at home when I come here. In addition, I am promoted. If Cuihua is willing, I can bring Doudou and Ding Ding with the army after the next year." Does this prove that the main plot of the plot has been completely distorted

  ?

  The little nephew was born in good health, Mrs. Xu had no dystocia, Brother Cheap visited relatives home early and wanted to bring his wife and children with the army...

  Snowflakes fell in the sky at some point, and Xu Yin reached out to catch one.

  The auspicious snow heralds a prosperous year.

  The old Xu's family will surely be peaceful and prosperous in the coming year.

  (end of this chapter)