"Well if you ladies excuse my presence, I need to look for Zaire, since he is the one who invited me."

We both waved her goodbye and she smiled and walk away. I looked at my tete. "spill the tea"  she said, "baby she's a little big, was she always like that?" I said "No tete but I don't comment on people's weight gain or lost personal choices, and things of that nature, not my business unless they speak of it to me." 

She held my hand. "No baby, something off, and when I find out, hell is going to break loose, my spirit tingles shadiness, I might not be in yall lives at long to where you consciously remember, but I do know a shady motherfucker when I see one."

"I need to talk to Anandi before I continue to speak to you about her, I think I do know that little girl"  I shrug my shoulder. Black people swear they know everybody and tete anandi might feed into these delusions of hers. We head to the kitchen and she introduce me to some people she grew up with or acquaintances she learn from or meet through other friends and etc over the years, and as more came, more people were introduced, including their children (if they had some, if not that their significant others) what's up with this family and knowing everybody? 

Zaire pov-

(Past tense Omniscience. A/n: it will make complete sense when you finish reading what happens-)

I spoke to alora and decided that she should come too. Alora isn't showing that much still, and I think it would've been good for her to be exposed to how my family members are. Keep playing the cards, and eventually going to give you a jack of trades. I didn't know, I'll be going to be first though. We sat down on the folding chairs, In my big-ass uncle's backyard there was still plenty of room for people to fill up, the air was filled with auras of chicken, hamburger, ribs tips, you know the typical things at the black cookout. I watch as one of the tetes smacks her husband upside his head, and a watermelon I'm assuming he was about to eat fell out his hand. I was laughing and alora grab my arm. "Zaire can we go, I'm not getting a good vibe from this" and despite how pissed I am at her still, I should've listened. Instead, I brush her off and walked to my Uncle Juju.

"Juju can I get a hit of the blunt" It was him and a lot of other people standing around his campfire with him, he cough and then said  "Yeah nephew." As he passed me his, I take a hit as I watch him get another one handed to him in the rotation their having. "Damn we 8 blunts deep.?" My uncle and the other people who heard me started laughing, "I said that out loud my bad" I passed the blunt to some dude who had his hand out, I pat my uncle's shoulder and walked away to head to the kitchen. Woman's raging from 8-95 was in there.

I'm not even exaggerating, my uncle must have invited the whole block to this place cause what? I hear some "Yeah girl, that's Jupiter's nephew the one I was talking about earlier." and "If only I was younger." and a few more "he fine as fuck." I ain't gonna lie that had a young man feeling confident, well until my sister walk in, "Zaire what are you doing in here? The food ain't ready yet."  I shrug and told her "There's no way this food ain't ready and all these people here got their hands on something.? As I watch as an unknown lady put her fruit bowl down. "I mean look at this table."

We looked at it and it was indeed a table of side dishes. I look back at her and look forward to where her attention was then I saw Tete Anandi with the man that was at our dinner a few weeks ago holding hands. Zephaniah whisper in my ear. " They hit it off well, look how cute they are together." I wrap my arm around her shoulder and smiled. "Yeah, they're cute or whatever." Zephaniah started laughing and some people walked to Anandi, surrounding her, it got to the point where I only saw the crescents of her arm.