The Next Step

"Cut" said Abby, pleased with the latest video. 

Charlie had just spent the best part of any hour fucking himself with a dildo and eating his own cum, and he was loving it.

It had been a week since Sophia had first pulled on the dildo. A week since his eyes had been opened. Every night for that week, Charlie had been put to work. Sometimes it was Abby with the dildo, sometimes Sophia, sometimes he did it himself, but every night, one way or another, he was getting it.

As much as he enjoyed the pleasure, Charlie was left awfully confused. Confused about what it made him. Was he a man, a sissy, a woman? The constant feminization had already screwed up his mind, but with the sex, he didn't even know what was left of his mind now. And he wasn't sure he cared, it was just too good.

Besides, even if the girls did let him go, did give him his freedom, what would he do? He tried to think back to a time before the makeup, before the panties and the heels and the dresses. Before the dildo. And he couldn't. What did he even enjoy before all this? He couldn't remember.

In the week that had passed since setting up the OnlyFans account, the money had been rolling in. The takings were now well into the thousands, and his fans were begging for more, and Abby and Sophia were willing to give it to them. 

"So," started Abby, sitting at the breakfast table one morning, enjoying some avocado toast prepared by Charlie, "we've been presented with an opportunity".

An opportunity? For what he wondered?

"You see, you've built up quite the following over the last week, and one fan in particular has developed somewhat of an obsession with you. An obsession that could prove quite lucrative."

Charlie wasn't sure he liked where this was going, but Abby continued.

"This particular fan... this man, he sent a message to the OnlyFans page, asking for a... how shall we put this. A private show."

Charlie gulped. Private show?

"You mean... he wants a special video or something... just for him?" said Charlie, hoping that that was the case, but fearing the worst.

"Not a video, no. This man wants to meet you Charlotte, and he's willing to pay a lot for you."

Abby finished speaking and assessed Charlie's reaction. He felt himself go weak at the knees, and grabbed a chair for support.

"Now, I know this might be a bit scary, but it's the same thing that you've been doing for the past week. Kind of. You've had plenty of practise with your pussy and sucking the dildo. The real thing isn't much different, I promise!" Abby seemed like she genuinely wanted to reassure him.

"But... But...How will it... where will we..." mumbled Charlie.

"He wants to meet in a hotel so he will book the room. Sophia and I will bring you there and collect the money, and we'll be waiting for you in the lobby once he's done with you."

"A hotel? I've never even left the flat..." said Charlie, still flustered. "I've never been outside like this. What will people think?"

"Oh I wouldn't worry about that. You actually pass really well, so nobody will notice anything. Besides, you'll spend most of the time in the room anyway, and he know exactly what you are, so there won't be any surprises."

Charlie sat down in the chair, gathering his thoughts when Sophia walked in.

"Oh good, have you told her? It's exciting right?" asked Sophia, turning to Charlie

"umm, I don't know, I think that maybe-" he replied, but was cut off.

"Sorry. Is that you answering back? Have we not made it clear who is in charge here? Do you want mistress to take your dildo away? Take away the pleasure, is that what you want?"

This was a new form of punishment the girls had devised. What should have been a great source of embarrassment and humiliation for him, was now the girls greatest bargaining tool. He hated how much he loved it. How he couldn't live without the dildo.

"No mistress. I'm sorry. Thank you for this opportunity. I can't wait". 

Charlie surrendered. But was he surrendering to his mistresses, or surrendering to his desire?