Makeup

He had been sat at his 'makeup desk' for an hour now, unable to bring himself to start. It was one thing to have Abby and Sophia doing his makeup and making him dress up, but this felt different. They weren't even in the house. Why was he even contemplating doing this? But he knew why. He was scared.

Scared of the consequences. Scared they might go to the police. Scared they might report him.

He had to try.

He opened up youtube and searched for makeup tutorials, but was instantly overwhelmed. Glam, soft glam, subtle, natural, bridal, drag. So many different styles of tutorials popped up. He didn't know where to start.

He scrolled briefly before settling on a "natural day makeup tutorial" that had lots of views, and plenty of positive comments. It seemed like the safest bet.

First came foundation. It took him several minutes just to figure out which bottle it was, now he had to try and find a 'beauty blender'. He searched through his desk drawers and found what looked like a little sponge. Following the instructions on the video, he slowly started to apply the makeup to his face, trying his best to spread it evenly. It wasn't perfect, but it was a start.

The girl in the video then moved onto highlighter. He scanned the makeup bags, and found a little flip case that had sections of sparkly powder inside. Grabbing a brush, he dusted it with a silvery powder, and proceeded to apply it to his cheekbones. He was surprised at how nice it felt. The movement of the brush was quite therapeutic against his face. Ashamed that he was slightly enjoying the feeling, he threw the brush down and moved on to the next part of the video.

Eye shadow. The girl in the video was ginger, and settled on a soft gold colour to match her hair, so Charlie did the same. He swept the brush over his eyelids, again, annoyed at the pleasant feel of it on his skin.

Finally, came the lips. As it was a soft natural makeup look, the girl settled on a soft pink gloss that brought out the plumpness in her lips. Charlie picked out a similar coloured gloss, and applied it to his lips. It was difficult to stay within his lip outline, and he ended up looking a bit ridiculous, but at least it was done.

He finally looked in the mirror and was surprised by the result. It was nowhere near as good as what Abby and Sophia had done to him last night, but it was ok! If he'd seen someone like this walking in public, he'd have to have a properly good look to realise they weren't a girl. 

The realisation of that statement dawned on him. Even he, with his basic makeup skills, could disguise his face well enough to hide any shred of masculinity. All it took was a tight pair of panties and some basic, beginner makeup application, and from the outside he wasn't even a man at all.

He stood up and looked at himself in the mirror properly. Long fiery ginger hair down to his waist. Rounded hips. Two mounds on his chest. Smooth legs. Painted red nails. Glossy pink lips. Golden eyes.

Where was Charlie? Would he be able to find him again once this was all over?