After theirs got finished they would eat hers without even asking so she had developed various techniques to hide them.

When she went out to sit in the living room she found Veer still there with her brother playing some video game.

' shit she looked like a fucking homeless person.'

Before she could turn around Abhiyash saw her.

" Oi! Tere haath mein chips packet kaise?"

" Mere hain."

" Tune to bola Tera hise ka snacks khatam hogaya."

" Ha bus ye ek packet bacha hain." She lied.

" Chal juthi, ye Dede na bhook lagi hain tu dusra le."

" Jao yaar mein nahi de rahi. " She said and ran away.

' Now Veer would think I'm ugly too.'

She ripped open the packet and stuffed the chips in her mouth.

' yaar I'm 17 now, ye kdrama ki taraha mere liye do ladke kab jhagdenge. Ek crush hain vo tho bhaav Tak nahi deta hain, sab juth.' she thought

Ayaanshi sat on her study table and finished her homework and studies unwillingly cause all she wanted to do was now blast Taylor Swift music and pretend she was the main female lead of some drama.

After finishing her studies she got up and stretched her limbs, she heard faint noise coming from the neighbouring room which belonged to her brother Abhimaan. Which meant he was home.

" Bhaiii." She said slamming the door open.

" Kya hua?"

" Bahar leko chalo na please."

" Kidhar Jana hain?"

" Pata nahi bore ho raha hain."

" Mujhe kaam hain Abhiyansh Veer ke sath ja Raha hain tu bhi chali ja unke saath."

" Manyu Bhai ?"

" Uski exams chalu hone vali hain to vo library mein padh raha hain."

" Mujhe unke saath nahi Jana."

" Fir kabhi le chalunga."

" Mein Shreya ke Ghar ja Rahi hu."

" Mumma ko bata te jana."

" Ok "

She informed her mother about going to her friends house who just lived in the opposite building.

She got dressed and went outside where she saw her brother and Veer waiting for the lift.

" Kidhar ja Rahi hain?"

" Shreya ke Ghar. Tu kidhar ja Raha hain?"

" Basketball khelne. "

Shreya's mother was a fashion designer and her father owned a magzine company. She met Shreya when she was in 4 th grade.

She rang the doorbell and Shreya's mother opened the door with a wide smile.

" Good evening beta."

" Good evening aunty. Shreya?"

" Kambre mein hain."

She went to her friends room and got in.

" Kya kar rahi hain?"

" Kuch nahi. Tu bata. "

" Yaar tujhe pata hain kya hua?"

" Batayegi to pata chalega na." Shreya said.

Ayaanshi narrated the living room incident to her who in return burst out laughing.

" Tera crush, crush hi rahega. "

" Tu to chup hi Beth Tere vale ko to pata bhi nahi tu exsit karti hain planet Earth pe. Mere mom-in-law to mujhe bohot pasand karti hain?"

" Mom-in-law?"

" Ha matlab future mein humari shadi huye to Veer ki maa mere sasu ma Hui na."

" Sasu ma. " Shreya said and burst out laughing.

" Chup hoja chudail."

" Chudail kisko kaha bhootni."

" Bhootni kisko kaha chudail kahiki."

Ayaanshi arrived home before her father got home as he doesn't like the kids being out till late at night. Everyone had a curfew that was get home before father gets home.

She saw her mother watching TV while oiling Abhiyansh's hair.

" Dekh bal kitne jadh rahe hain. Aur bita mobile mein time. Sara din mobile dekhta raheta hain. "

" Ma sab mobile ki galti hoti hain kya?"

" Chup bohot baat karne laga hain tu aj kal Ane de baba ko fir batati hu kiski galti hain."

" Ma khane mein kya hain?"

" Chicken curry rice aur chapati hain."

" Yes!" Abhimanyu yelled as he came inside the living room.

" Ma bhook lagi hain."

" Baba ate hi honge fir saath baith kar khaenge."

This was Ayaanshi 's life. Pretty normal right.....

Guys we need cast for my new book that will be on Ayaanshi

Abhimaan

Abhimanyu

Abhiyansh

Ayaanshi

Veer

Shreya

Please suggest some actors so I could choose. The book is not out now but yeah I'll write it just need name suggestions it'll be very helpful. Write the name besides the characters..

P.S I'll write that book only after this one so don't worry. I'm starting to get better so will be on track soon