FALLING INTO AMBUSH

WHO'S THAT KID?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alvin moved his hand towards him to stab him but he dodged his attack and instead of offending at him he took his route towards Lisa and with his skills of unequaled excellence he took out an another dagger from behind his trouser's pocket and tried to stab her.Lisa wasn't expecting such an unintentional charge from the boy but she had sufficient time to abstain the attack.She moved out from that spot slightly making her fall to the ground due to loosing her balance but still she ceased her body from toppling  down and having enough of the situation she pulled out the dagger out of her arm and the blood began to flow out rapidly without stopping from the wound as it was dense.The boy's scorching eyes shone like fire with wrath and again he, with the dagger in his hands paced towards her but Alvin got in front of the Colonel defending Lisa as their daggers clashed onto each others.The boy pulled down all of his force to the weapon and Alvin was putting all his blood, sweat and tears to evade the weapon from cutting through him.And in that instance Lisa held the boy's arms and Alvin plunged his dagger inside his abdomen which made him motionless and the boy moved back falling onto his knees with his head down and his hands own his wound.Lisa and Alvin could now apparently acknowledge a pool of blood made on the ground that was dripping from his body.For a couple of seconds there was no movement .But then they heard a mischievous chuckle which astounded both of them.

,"Extras! You think you're tough...kneeling me like this could cause you a great disgrace.You heated up my greed and now I shall have every inch of your body covered with bruises."

The boy slowly got onto his feet and they both saw the most astonishing sight that they couldn't even imagine.The kid wore up a serious expression on his face and abruptly they both saw his wound getting closed and eventually it once and for all it healed.The Colonel and The Captain both were left speechless.It was beyond reality.Seeing their faces he gave a demonic grin and abandoning the battle field said that the next time he'll meet her, would be her end .They both were so flabbergasted that they weren't even manageable to to ask or stop him for what he just did.

Suddenly Lisa collapsed to the ground followed by Alvin's heed.He gave her support and knelt down to her, becoming anxious to know that she had lost a lot of blood and that could become fatal. He immediately took out a piece of cloth and placed it around the wound tightly to abate the pressure at which the blood was flowing. To some extent the blood stopped and as fast as they could they searched for a cab and headed to the Central.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

UNDERGROUND GUILDS

The young man whom Alvin had met in the house was Kim Jae-ha, A significant member and the second executive of the Mist Mafia.He walked down in the attic.A person was sitting on the sofa.It didn't really looked like an attic but it was a whole luxurious mansion built just under the ground unlike the condition it was from above the attic.Rusty, old wooden furniture, everything covered in dust as if the mansion was cast off a long time ago but beneath the ground no one could ever fantasy such an advanced huge place with approximate of 50 rooms which contained bedrooms, lounge, kitchen, mechanical rooms, technical rooms, a massive training ground and many more!

The man came down, faced the man sitting on the sofa and said, "Aetos was here." and then he lifted his mask down.

,"What was she doing here?", the man with Light golden blonde hair and amber eyes, who was cleaning his gun said.

,"Not much.The president's son got in here by mistake."

,"How do you know it was a mistake?"

,"Aetos told me."