-----DARK MEMORIES-----

INTERFUSION

5 YEARS AGO:

Mr Richter unlocked the door of his sanctum study place and became quiet flabbergasted to see his son and daughter, sitting on the flooring beside a heap of book.Both were perusing something from the same tome.They were so engrossed with their work that they didn't even notice their father in front of them until he called out their names fondly and tenderly. Juvia and Alvin looked up at him with their innocent eyes and their father went near them.He then sat on the ground crossed-leg in front of their bodies.

He gave a pleasent smile and said,"Alvin,Juvia. What are you two reading?"So Alvin instantly reached out the book towards him saying,"Daddy,It's name is Interfusions,Is interfusion the same thing you use?"It was quite a hefty treatise with 1505 pages.Richter gently took the book and said,"That's right. but why are you two reading it?"

Alvin avidly responded that he and his sister wants to learn to activate their gifted Interfusion too.Their father told them that they are two young to learn Interfusion now but they insisted eagerly to at least teach them that 'What is Interfusion?' to which Richter agreed

Their father told them that they are two young to learn Interfusion now but they insisted eagerly to at least teach them that 'What is Interfusion?' to which Richter agreed

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Richter held the book.Both,Juvia's and Alvin's heed was towards him.So their father started

,"Interfusion, in simple words means joining or blending two substances to make one.The person who can interfuse things is known as an interfuser.For instance I am a Copper Interfuser and if I interfuse for example tin so it will create a new substance called bronze. Because i joined to substances Copper and Tin to make one this is interfusion. As copper is an easily fusible substance that's why it can blend with most of the substances"

Juvia immediately asked,"Dad,what will copper and zinc form?"

"Brass"

Alvin, after thinking for a while, said,"Dad is there only one kind of Interfusion?"

,"No Dear,there are several types of Interfusions. So many that even i don't know such as Freezing Interfusion,Silver Interfusion, Zinc Interfusion,Electric Interfusion and many other.

The little boy said,"Which is the most extremely strong Interfusion?"

,"It depends on the Interfuser, how skilled the interfuser is.But some interfusions which are not based on the elements ,but are directly connected to energy generators are rather more stronger than of the element's, interfusions are not always based on elements they can,as i told you ,also be based on generating energy that means the interfuser owns the energy generator and generates energy using other substances,And Alvin about your question ,the strongest interfusion. The most vigorous one is the Conflagration Interfusion means generating fire from oxygen and fuel,the sun energy,hot atmosphere,friction, sparks and electricity. he can use any of these sources to create fire.It's a very very rare interfusion,there is a rule in this country about this that there can only be one Conflagration Interfuser at a time." replied their father.