THE STORY TAKES ROOT

DEVIL'S SOUL

Alvin opened his eyes and found himself in a null and void white place .He slowly stood up and then bore in mind what had happened.He grabbed his hand and begin singing his blues.In utter tension and regret he blamed himself for what he had done but on the other hand he thought crying is useless because it won't turn the things back as they were

Alvin then saw a cellar in front of him, the dungeon of sins and slowly stepped forward to reach it but suddenly he heard a voice

,"Alvin...you broke my trust.I thought you would become a loyal son."

Alvin stopped dead on his step and these words entered his ears as burning stones.......AND Alvin committed the biggest mistake by turning back.He looked back with wide orbs and saw a massive metallic door with the word 'αγωνία' {anguish}' written on it.

Suddenly the door opened and some long roots covered in blood moved towards him adagio. Dreaded by the scene he unsteadily cringed backwards and just as he was about to make a run the roots traveled as a flash and grabbed him from all over,seizing his body tightly as not to let him go.Alvin screamed and squirmed,he shouted on the top of his lungs,cried out with fear, kicked the air and tried to resist but escape was impossible once you get caught in the roots. The roots began to drag him inside at a snail's pace and at last when he was finally inside the mouth of it the door shut loudly.

Alvin was sub-conscious at the moment but when he became utterly aware of his surroundings he perceived that he was present in a pitch-black dark place with a strange tree in front of him which was also lit just as Leviathan saw while his Interfusion of soul.But what Leviathan saw was a tree made on the Pentagonum and the tree that was erected in front of Alvin was real and actual,Alvin stood on his feet and tried to read the words written on the bare branches and stems of the tree but as they were mentioned in a foreign tongue but he couldn't get his head around it.

In the meantime a voice heavy as thunder rumbling spoke up

,"A human, huh? Who are you?"

Alvin kept silent so the voice continued, "You know you've died"

,"....I.....know..." replied Alvin.

The voice was of the devil, the same voice that had communicated with Leviathan

"That's an early age to die...Don't you think so?", The devil said.

Alvin's head was lowered down facing the flooring.He began to shake with dejection and agony.He began to tear up and drops began to descend his cheeks.For a couple of minutes he carried on trembling but then facing up he screeched

,"I still want to live! There are people who are waiting for me! My sister is waiting for me! She has no one left!I still want to live!!!!!....I have to live! Not for my own self but for the sake of my loved ones!"

,"You had to think that before performing Soul Interfusion"

,"I was helpless! I was forced to do that! You can't take my life! I didn't did it on my own accord....Give...GIVE ME MY SOUL BACK!!!...I'm not begging.I'm ordering you!!! You have no right to take my life,my soul away from me!"

Then he burst out into loud and miserable screams and tears.For some time the conversation became reserved as Alvin kept on crying and the Devil stayed silent.

"You can live....but not as a human.",It said.

"W...What do you mean?", Alvin spoke as he took hold on his emotions.

,"The soul of yours cannot be returned  but you can make a commitment with me."

,"What sort of?"

,"If you want to live...I'll give you my own soul.By doing that you will lose your status as a human,You'll have your emotions on an extreme level, your appetite will be gone as well as your sense of feel and...You'll become immortal but only till the sworn day ....You'll feel no pain,no grief,no anger and no happiness but that's not it,you have to make sure that you'll find the last component and if you do then I'll return you your soul."