-----DARK MEMORIES [ PART. II ]-----

THE TEN AMARTIES

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The tree had seven branches at it's lower part with something written on each of them and at the top of the tree were three massive branches sticking out of it.On each root a word was written.Leviathan kept on glaring it for a brief moment that suddenly he heard a voice  that sounded as heavy as thunder

,"A human again,,,,what do you want?" the voice said.

,"I'm here for a contract." replied Leviathan.

,"The soul Interfusion success experiment?"

,"Exactly."

,"Then agree to what I say,Give away your positive and negative emotions to me."

,"What do you mean?"

,"I mean a human is made up of 2 module Soul and Body.A human can exist without a body but he can't exist without a soul.If I take away your rationality you will lose your ability of thinking,If I take away your appetite you won't lose your standard as a human being nor taking your sense would be useful  but if I take away your emotions you will no longer exist as a human because a person without emotions and sentiments cannot be a human.I'll take away the main thing from you."

,"I agree then."

If you humans want soul interfusion to succeed then you must give the last component too but you people don't know that.That's why I have an another choice for you humans."

,"And that is....?"

,"The sacrifice of ten humans who have committed Soul Interfusion."

,"But how can we,whoever does the soul Interfusion does not returns back alive."

,"The people who contain all five components comes back alive the ones who dies are useless as their last component of soul are missing.Every one do not contains all five components the one who does,is very rare and valuable."

,"How can I find those people?"

,"It's non of my business."

,"What!!! You're telling me to find such people in this whole vast world!"

,"Absolutely."

,".....It's easy for you to say but it's impossible....." Leviathan's voice tune changed ,"You have to grant me something if you are taking something from me.....Exchange must be equal"

These words struck to the one who was speaking to Leviathan's hearing that as if he had been waiting from centuries for such a person or words.It said deeply

,"....I think....I've found the right person at last.The one I was looking for,The one I had been waiting from years,The one to  prove on my expectations,......The one demanding for equivalent exchange.Some one finally came who understands the meaning of exchange,equality.......... .................................then if I'm taking your emotions then I'll grant you with the Ten Amarties."

,"The ten Amarties?"

,"The ten sins which will help you find those people."

Leviathan undertake the instructions and the commitment and started to walk away but abruptly he stopped as something came in his mind

,"Can I ask you one thing?" said Leviathan.

,"Ask..." the voice responded.

,"Who are you?"

,"I've never answered to this question to anyone but now I will....I am...the devil."

Just then Leviathan woke up,gasping and breathing heavily.He sat straight on the ground and got the biggest shock of his life.He saw extremely strange looking 10 people in front of him.Three were on the right side and seven were on the left side.Eight were male and two were females.He asked them that who were they so firstly,from the sevens group,the person with chocolate-cherry colored hairs told his name to be Languor ,the second person with light auburn colored hairs said his name is Arrogance,the third person who was a female with long light ash blonde colored hairs told her name to be Lechery,the fourth person with pure diamond colored hairs told Leviathan to call him Rage,the fifth person who was a young boy with caramel colored hairs said that he is known as Greed,the sixth person who had leather black hairs uttered that he is called Ravenous and the last person from the septet who was also a female with light brown told that she is Malice.Apart from the septet,the people in the trio were giving off an unnaturally dark scent which rather felt evil and wicked to Leviathan.They were looking a little odd from those seven.