The Royals of Amazzonia!

The gate that had been created by Finral had appeared in front of a castle in the main city of Clover Kingdom.

It was the castle belonging to the royal house, Amazzonia, that was near the main palace like the other two royal houses, Silva and Vermillion

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

It was the castle belonging to the royal house, Amazzonia, that was near the main palace like the other two royal houses, Silva and Vermillion. Anderea came to exit from the gate and headed right for the large doors of the castle and without hesitation, she had opened the door wide upon reaching it. "I'm home!" This had been said by the woman upon entering the castle.
"It's Aunty Rea!" Where she had been greeted the moment she entered through the door. A pair of little shaded pink headed twins that were around four or five years old that came running towards her. Both of them being girls.
"Hey Beth, Bel!" She had bent down and opened up her arms so that the two of them ran and hugged her. They were the children belonging to her sister Annabeth and Annabel.
"Let's play! Let's play!" Both the twins had shouted, trying to pull her to follow them.
"That's enough, you two." A man's voice had pulled their heads to the man walking down the stairs cradling a baby in his arms. He was Derik Amazzonia age 31, the husband of the current head of Amazzonia House, Andela and a father of three, the five year old twins Annabeth and Annabel and a newly born baby, Annalisa. "Welcome home, Anderea."
"Thank you, brother." Anderea had said standing up and walked over to him. "How are you, Lisa?" She was talking to her in her brother-in-law's arms. The baby, Evander, had the same bright pink as all those born into the Amazzonia house. Her tiny hands had reached out to her, grabbing ahold of Anderea's pendant. It was making the young woman smile. "Where is my sister?" She had looked at Derik asking him.
"In his office. I think his in a meeting right now." He had answered tilting his head toward the second floor where the office lay.
"Thank you. I'll promise to play with you two before leaving." Anderea had patted both the twins' heads who were whining before she left up the stairs. Not moments later, she had reached a double door and knocked on it. "Sister, it's Anderea." She had announced herself.
"Come in." A voice from the other side of the doors had said and the doors had opened by Anderea and there in the room stood Fuegoleon and Nozel. Between them stood a single woman, she was wearing a light pink mantle, held closed on the front by a ring, over a strapless, dark dress, with a revealing neckline and a series of light-colored squares adorning its lower part, which has a light belt circling it around her waist, with three bullet-like objects attached to it on the left side, and dark boots.
"Leon? Zel too?" She was confused as she looked at the two young men standing in the office before turning to her sister. "Why are their here?" She asked him.
"It was nothing much. Just an adult discussion." Andela had told her, making her look at her sister again which made her to look Fuegoleon and Nozel again.
"Now I'm more curious." She stated, seeing that both men couldn't even look her in the eyes.
"Anderea, why did you come?" The sister had changed the topic.
"Oh right." Anderea's hands had clapped together completely forgetting about before to remember why she had come to see her sister in the first place. "I came to ask you about..." she came to a holt, remembering that there were two other people in the room. Seeing her hesitation Andela had stood up from his desk.
"If you'll excuse us." He had informed to Fuegoleon and Nozel before he headed towards another door in the office which Anderea had followed after him,
"Sorry." She smiled at them before closing the door behind her. When she had turned around Andela had gone to one of the furthest wooden cupboards where he had pulled out a small box from the top shelf.
"Here." It had then been handed to Anderea, who opened it up where small bottles were in. "I had gotten from the Agrippa's. I'll ask for more next month." Andela was informing her.
"Yeah, about that, do you think you can ask for a stronger dose?" She had asked her sister who looked at her a bit back.
"Don't tell me..." She arm had stretched out to Anderea's fringe that covered over her right side and lifted it up. It was then when she had come to gasp upon lifting it. "This is bad... what happened?"
"I don't know. I began to feel the pain, but the dose shouldn't have worn off yet." Anderea covered her face back up while explaining and drinking one of the bottles.
"But you know, the side effect of that medicine is your reflexes." Andela had stated, reminding her.
"I know." However, she didn't seem to care all that much. "It's better than that repeating." This only had her sister looking at her sadly.
"Maybe you should tell Fuegoleon, Nozel or even Yami." She had suggested to her, however, Anderea only chuckled.
"And which part are you speaking about?" She was asking her, she knew that they wouldn't judge her, however, she still didn't tell the people she loved like brothers to find out that there's something like that on her face and what she did.... "This is something that I must deal with on my own. Like I have always, since long ago." After the discussion the two of them not only left the room but they left the study, where Fuegoleon and Nozel had already gone. The pair of them had headed to the dinning room where Derik and the twins were sitting at the table, along with the two captains waiting.
"You two took your time." Derik had greeted them both. The two headed towards an empty seat. Of course Andela was at the head of the table, with Annabeth sitting beside her on the side, her father was sitting alongside with Annebel beside him. On the other side of them was Fuegoleon and Nozel were sitting on each side of Anderea.
"Yes, there was something that we needed to discuss." Andela had started to talk to her husband. That was when the doors swung open with the Butlers and maids bringing out plates of food, placed in the middle of the table in front of everyone.
"I've never seen these dishes before." Fuegoleon had started looking at the spread.
"Well it makes sense, since a lot of our chefs are foreigners." Anderea had explained to him as she grabbed a few bits and pieces of dishes.
"A lot of the people working here are foreigners." Andela had explained after her.
"Most people wouldn't trust foreigners after what happened." Nozel had muttered, not meaning to actually speak aloud. However, he had realized what the man had said, so he looked up from the food and over to Anderea who was looking down at the plate. Even though she had a fork and knife in her hands, she didn't move to begin eating. He couldn't look at her now.
"So, shall we begin to eat?" Andela had broken the tension and changed the subject.
"That's right. Food is better when hot." Derik was also trying to break and move on, which worked, especially with the twins and their yelling. Even if it was tense at the beginning of dinner, it was enjoyable for themselves. They had enjoyed themselves with the help of some wine.
"Maybe you should stop." Fuegoleon had grabbed onto Anderea's wrist as she was about to drink her tenth cup.
"Don't wanna~!" She had spoken back to him, as she pulled her arm away from him.
"You guys are like a married couples~!" Andela had completely fallen drunk. But hearing what she said only had Nozel look annoyed.
"Andela, You should stop too." Derik had sighed heavily at the sight of his wife being completely drunk.
"No!" She snapped at him and turned back to him. "I wonder who the lucky man will be." Andela with a mischievous smile across her lips.
"Sister, do you really have to say that?" Anderea had appeared slightly embarrassed, with her hands placed over her cheeks.
"Well, I do wish to find out who my future brother-in-law will be." She had answered her. "Fuegoleon is the most likely one."
"Yeah!" Annabeth had shouted. She had lifted up her fork all excited. "After all, Aunty has to marry someone strong!" He shouted.
"Uncle Zel is stronger!" Annebel disagreed with her.
"But why isn't Aunty a captain anymore?" The children, being so young, didn't understand that it was an extremely sensitive topic for her and were asking their parents.
"Well..." Andela had gotten a bit sobered up after the discussion had taken place. "...We will tell you when you're older." She could only say, however
"No! We want to know now!" Both twins were shouting as they threw a fit. "We want to know! We want to know! We want to know!" They were shouting over and over again and each time they did, Anderea's hands that were in a ball were growing paler by the second until
"Enough!" She had slammed her hands on the table, causing the whole table to break where she sat. The room had gone completely silent and Anderea had run out of the room.
"Anderea!" Andela had gotten up from her chair and was about to chase after her, however, the twins busted into tears. It wasn't sure if it was because they were frightened or because they realized they had upset their beloved aunt, but they were crying either way. "It's okay, Auntie's not mad at you two." She was trying to calm them down, she wanted to go after her sister to make sure she was alright but when he saw Fuegoleon and Nozel going out the door after her, she knew she didn't need to worry.

Anderea had once been a captain, a long time ago before that. She had left being a captain and joined the Black Bulls as the Vice Captain... Many people couldn't understand her actions, however, it didn't matter to her. "You really do love high places." A familiar had caused Andrea to look away from the sky.
"I never understood why." And it hadn't been the only one.
"Leon? Zel?" The two men were standing on a broom each as they had used to fly up to the tower where Anderea was sitting on the edge. "How did you two know I was here?" She came asking, while moving over slightly so both of them could step onto the spots beside her. Sitting beside the woman, they looked up at the sky where the moon sat brightly.

"We knew you would be here because, since we were children, you really enjoyed climbing to high places

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"We knew you would be here because, since we were children, you really enjoyed climbing to high places." Fuegoleon had answered her.
"You always ended up going high if your upset." Nozel then added that onto it.
"Is that so?" Thinking back, she guessed they were right, especially after getting her broom to fly around on. She really enjoyed flying high in the sky at night watching the sky.
"You know, I don't think we have thought of how difficult it must be for you." Hearing Fuegoleon say that made Anderea a bit confused. She couldn't help but look at him completely stunned.
"I thought you had started to feel better after all these years..." Nozel was speaking to her.
"It doesn't matter how many years pass, I will remember." The woman had thrown her manners out of the window, crossing her legs.
"That's true." Fuegoleon had agreed with that. "However, I will tell you something." Hearing him say that, Anderea turned to face him. "No matter what happens in the past or future, I will stay beside you."
"You are way to romantic." She ended up staring at him. "Why can't you be like that, Zel?" She turned to the other side to Nozel as she spoke.
"Why should I say such ridiculous things?" He only said back, causing her to laugh.
"Yeah, you would sound weird."