Shocking Events!

The captain of the Silver Eagle squad, Nozel Silva is a nobleman and the first son of the Silva House, another one of Clover's royal families, had gotten up. Nozel had gone down so the ground left to find a 15-year-old girl with a slender build and pink eyes stood hidden behind a pillar but was about to run out to join the exam. She possesses long, silver-colored hair, which was tied into pigtails, with her center bangs over her forehead. "What are you doing?" She had come to a stop after Nozel had called out to her.
"Oh, I'm... um..." she had begun to stutter.
"I told you, there's no need for royalty to take the same exam as the peasants." He spoke with a harsh tone.
"But..."
"Your destination has already been decided. Do not take unnecessary action." He had cut her off arguing back to him.
"Yes, Brother Nozel." The girl was Noelle Silva, the second daughter of the Silva house.
"Your existence itself is unnecessary." Nozel had said those words before walking off.
"That was a bit harsh, Zel." A voice had spoken from behind as Nozel had turned the corner that led him back to the other captains.
"Rea." He had spotted the bright pink hair woman, Anderea leaning her back against the wall. "Should the second daughter of the House Amazzonia be ears dropping?" He had asked her. Just like the House Silva and House Vermilion, House Amazzonia was one of the Royal families. Anderea Amazzonia was the second daughter of the preview head of the house. She is the younger sister of the current head, Andela Amazzonia. Their family specializes in rare Spacial Magic. It was because she was a royal that she had known Nozel for years but that wasn't the only thing...
"And should you be talking that way to your possible future wife?" They were also marriage candidates. She was smiling, but with her eyes closed it was hard for Nozel to tell what she was really thinking.
"Isn't Fuegoleon more liked by Andela?" He had asked her, knowing that Fuegoleon Vermillion and Andela got along well, but that was only due to his older sister.
"It is true that Leon and sister get along well, however, in the end, I still get the final say." Anderea had stated to him before pushing off the wall and walking back. "Sis doesn't mind who I chose, after all, she wants me to be happy." She glanced over her shoulder back at Nozel and before turning back around, with a soft smile and a wink. She left the man with slightly red cheeks.

The exam had continued, it moved on to Magical Ability Exam Which had then shot spells at a brick wall to see how much damage they could do. It had then moved onto Magical Ability Control Exam, where they were given the task to shoot a flying moving target. Then there was the Creation Magic Exam where the candidates had to create something with they're magic. Developmental Magic Exam to show how much a candidate's magic can develop. But no matter how many times the blond boy tried, he couldn't pass any of them. Anderea felt a bit sorry for him. But a person that wasn't born with magic was the first thing she has ever seen before. "All right, the next exam shall be the last one. You will engage in actual combat." The candidates seemed confused, however, it was simply,
"You'll be battling!" Fuegoleon had shouted at them. "You will pair off and fight with your partner. You may use your grimoire to attack." He really was passionate. However, little did they know that this was more than about their combat, This was also about how they chose and reacted to their opponents, not just their attacks. Their thinking that by losing it'll affect their overall evaluations, which will be why they'll try picking someone weaker than them or far stronger of those with overconfidence. "Fighting is our duty. Show us your true abilities!" And nature.
"As soon as one of you yields or becomes unable to fight, the exam will be over. There will be mages who can use healing magic on standby." Captain William was basically telling them to go all out.
"So fight to your heart's content!" As Fuegoleon was just blunt about it.
"First combatants, come forward!" A mage shouted.
"Yes, sir!" The kid with no magic power had come running out with excitement and following right behind him was a teenager with a lean build and medium-length blond hair. His was is combed backward and held together with a black hairband, leaving only several strands left hanging in front of his forehead. One knew right away the only reason he picked that boy was because he wasn't able to show any signs of large magic powers. At least that was what he thought, he couldn't possibly know that it was because he didn't have any at all. "Let's both give it our all and fight fair, so we can achieve our goals!" That's when the teenager had placed his hand on the boy's shoulder and leaned in whispering.
"Begin!" The fight began and the first one to open up their grimoire was Sekke. "No holding back, all right? Let's do this, Asta! Bah-ha!" After a few pages had flick, the book began to glow brighter
"Bronze Creation Magic..." And slowly a transparent sphere had surrounded himself. "...Sekke Magnum Cannonball!" The sphere had several peaks at random positions. It also has an intricate pattern across its surface. That's when Sekke had a glance up at the captain, wanting to see their reaction to his magic. Thinking that if he could block off Asta's attacks then it proves that his magic Defense was great and once he was tired out, Sekke would attack and finish him off.
"That's pretty decent for an exam candidate." Finral had stated, looking down at the transparent sphere.
"Doesn't he look like that spiky bug from the Mimo Amazon?" Yami had asked him.
"I can see that." Anderea had agreed with him and stated. "I never did like them."
"There's no need to hold back. Come at me! Bah-ha!"
"Sure thing." Asta's grimoire had begun extinguishing black red mist. "Here I go." He had charged right into battle at an alarming speed, and from the Black red mist A sword had begun to emerge from out of the opened grimoire. The sword took the form of a massive greatsword that was mostly covered in dirt and scuff marks. The blade and the hilt were separated from each other and had been connected by a fuller. The hilt appeared to be like a handle to a normal longsword, while the blade was huge and had a pointed tip while the base was pointing inward, creating an angle.
"Huh?" Before Sekke had time to react, it was already too late. The sword Asta had summoned had broken right through his transparent sphere and struck so hard down that the ground cracked. The entire arena had broken out into confusion.
"Vice captain?" But the most confused one were the members of the Black Bulls. It was because Anderea had moved to the edge of where they were located. This wasn't like the young woman who was staring down at Asta.
"I'm not joining Magic Knights so I can have a good time and avoid working hard." This was being said by the blonde boy. "I'm here to work my butt off and become the Wizard King!" Asta shouted, placing the sword over his shoulder.
"Well, well..." Yami was completely impressed as he looked at him. The arena was still confused at what they were seeing.
"Is that sword... magic?"
"Wasn't he just some loser from the boonies?"
"What the heck?"
"Who is he?"
"He just... said something about the Wizard King." Asta had turned around to all the people whispering loudly.
"All of you shut up! I told you, I'm going to become the Wizard King! You got a problem with that!" He had completely snapped.
"Is he stupid!" Everyone had begun to laugh.
"What the heck is that peasant from the boonies saying?"
"Must be embarrassing, being a completely delusional idiot." They had all begun to insult him one by one.
"Just get outta here already, you stupid brat!"
"Who're you calling a stupid brat?!" Asta had turned to where the yelling came from.
"Could it be some kind of creation magic?" Finral was questioning.
"Amazing..." Gordon had mumbled,
"Judging from the other parts of the exam, it didn't seem like he had that much magical power." Finral had stated, looking to Yami, who was still watching Asta.
"He wasn't using magic." Anderea had spoken
"Huh?" But Finral didn't understand and had turned to look at Anderea but when he turned to face her. "Are you okay, Vice Captain?" Finral had asked, noticing she covering her left side looking like she was in pain.
"Yeah..." The moment she laid her eyes on the grimoire and the sword in Asta's hand, looking at the young man, it wasn't that he didn't use Magic more like he couldn't, when she looked at him she couldn't see the slightest bit of magical power coming off of him. But looking at it caused her to feel pain.
"Now I know what to do."