Party of Chaos!

With the ceremony over the whole group of knights had headed to where the reception was being held and in an instant, they had all split off into their squads and stood around their own tables. Asta and that had headed for a table of their own as Anderea headed to where the Silva siblings were. "Nebra, Solid, congratulations on achieving a higher rank." She had said to them.
"Thank you, sister Anderea." Nebra had been the first to response to the woman smiling.
"Yeah, but you came late!" Solid pointed at to her slightly upset at that fact.
"Yes, I do apologise." She was smiling a bit sadly at that fact.
"Stop it, Solid." Nozel had stepped in as he had placed a hand on Anderea's shoulder. "Rea was with Sir Julius."
"Yeah, and that thing." Solid's eyes had looked over to the table where Asta and that were standing. They weren't the only ones as most of the people in the room were. Nobles were very prideful people so that thought of being in the same room as commoners from the forsaken realm caused them to be disgusted. But were probably disgusted them even more was the fact that a noble and Royals hang around them. Anderea had to wonder what the Wizard King was thinking, he was completely aware of what the others were like but still invited the group.
"The heck is this!?" But of course there was someone that couldn't read the room. "I've never eaten anything like this! So good!" And was stuffing his face like there was no tomorrow.
"How can you be so bold? You're amazing, Asta." Klaus was saying completely impressed at the way the boy was acting in this situation.
"No, he's just unrefined." Yuno had brought back reality.
"U-Um, Asta... May I join you?" Mimosa was asking her face flustered.
"Oh, Mimosa, were you eyeing this meat, too?" Asta was dense and didn't see what she truly was eyeing.
"Huh? Oh... Yes, it looks quite delicious." She was going along with that. That's when Nozel saw it, Anderea shoulders shaking as she was trying to hold back her laugher. He had never seen her like that before. However, it would make sense as she honestly despise royalty and nobility. There were too many of them that looked down upon those around them for their lack of power and even if they had power to rival that of nobility they were looked down because of their lineage.
"Vulgar peasant." And Alecdora was one such noble. "Why did the Wizard King invite such lowborn scum?"
"I can't sense any magic from him." Nebra had stated noticing such a thing. She was saying that it was sheer luck that they captured a dungeon. Anderea had stopped holding herself from laughing. They all know that dungeons aren't something that can be captured on luck alone.
"The way he eats us disgusting." Hamon was saying laughing.
"It's unnatural for him to be here. Filthy rat." Solid had chuckled. The reason why Anderea wasn't saying anything was because even if she did, it wouldn't change anything. They were only be respectful in her presence and not at all times.
"Man, listen to them tear into me. Good thing I'm used to it." And surprisingly Asta was quite mature about the whole situation.
"You also have a peasant in your squad." Leopold had spoken up over to the Golden Dawn, as he was speaking of Yuno. "The peasant who's forgotten his place since everyone fawns over him because of the four-leaf grimoire he has." This had caused Alecdora to glare over at the boy that was being spoken of. "I could've handled capturing that dungeon even better." He was speaking loudly as to mock the group that had to fight against the Diamond Kingdom in the dungeon.
"That's quite confident, crimson brat." Alecdora had said smirking and then stated that it wasn't like they were expecting anything for Yuno, or that peasant. "We are the ones who embody Lord Vangeance and the Golden Dawn's ideals." The air had began to become intense.
"W-With all due respect..." Klaus had tired to speak up and defend Yuno.
"That goes for you as well, Klaus. Aren't you ashamed, being here with your lack of skill." Alecdora had turned on him.
"I..."
"And Mimosa! I heard that you were wounded early on in the dungeon and left the front line." And then it was Mimosa that was next. "To think that you're royalty of the Vermillion line is laughable."
"I-I'm terrible sorry." The girl couldn't say anything more then that.
"N-No, Mimosa was..." As Klaus was trying to defend her this time, he had been forced to stopped by Alecdora glaring at him.
"No, now. The most useless fool here..." Solid spoken, which caused Noelle to flinch, especially when he began walking over to her. "...is you. Wouldn't you agree, Noelle?" The glass of water he had in hand was tipped over her head. Even then, Anderea didn't say anything. She truly did detest royal and nobility.
"Solid..."
"H-How could you?" Klaus was in completely shocked at how her own brother treated her like that. But he wasn't the only one, Both Yuno and Mimoza were speechless.
"You can't even control your magic. You're such an embarrassment." Solid had continued.
"You've basically been exiled from the Silve family." And Nebra had joined in. "I'm surprised you had the nerve to return to the Noble Realm."
"Nebra..."
"You got a big head from one achievement. Did you come here intending to bring shame upon the Silve name?" Nozel had spoken up asking her that.
"N-Nozel..."
"You do not belong here. Begone, failure that killed our mother." When he had said that, Anderea couldn't do anything but sigh and shake her head. Noelle on the other hand turned her back and was about to run out of the room, if it wasn't for the hand that had grabbed her.
"There's no reason to run from these jerks." Asta had been the one that grabbed her and it seemed like he had lost it.
"Asta?" She was surprised to see the boy that didn't react to them insulting him now acting the way he was. He then got up on a table. "I thought you'd all be amazing since you were called here, but you're no different from the rest of them!" Asta was right about that. "Calling us peasants, rats, embarrassments, failures... who cares if you thing we're worthy or not!? Just you watch! I'm going to-" Asta was unable to finish as sand came out of nowhere and surrounded him.
"That's enough, you scoundrel. You shouldn't even be allowed to talk! Silence!" The one that had done this had been Alecdora who used his Sandbox spell to restrain Asta. However, in an instant it had been sliced through by the boy.
"I won't shut up!" He had used one of his swords to release himself.
"He just..."
"Listen up, you bastards! I'm going to pile up results, become the Wizard King, and shut you all up!" Asta had shouted, finishing what he was trying to say before. The whole room went silent at his statement.
"Become... the Wizard King?" At that being said both Nebra and Solid began to chuckle to themselves until they had both pulled out their grimoires shouting to not make them laugh.
"Rea, shouldn't you stop this?" Fuegoleon had gone up to Anderea asking her.
"Why?" But she didn't seem to understand why he was saying that.
"Water Binding Magic..." Solid had water gathering behind him taking shape. "...Sea Serpent's Coils!" He had launched a serpent-shaped water thread towards Asta but he had sliced it instantly. "What?"
"Mist Binding Magic..." Mist began to gathered around the air. "...Mist Spider's Threads!" Nebra casted a spell that launched a web-shaped thread composed of mist towards Asta, however, like what happened before he sliced through it. They didn't know that Asta's swords were able to absorb magic.
"Sand Creation Magic..." Below Asta's feet sand appeared and shot up behind him. "...Sand-Armored Guard!" Alecdora notices what the young man was doing and had summoned a sentry-like golem which consists entirely the sand, which managed to restrain Asta in a way that he cannot use his sword to nullify his spell.
"A-Asta!" Mimosa had shouted in shock,
"I-I think that's enough." Klaus tried to stop them.
"Keep your mouth shut." But couldn't as he was out ranked by Alecdora.
"Anderea." Fuegoleon had called to the woman, who still didn't move.
"To act in such a way at a festive occasion like the decoration ceremony..." Alecdora tells Asta that he will be punished.
"Come on, now... why so soft, Golden Dawn?" Solid had stepped up asking. "Anyone that self-confident needs to be taught a lesson." His grimoire began flicking.
"That's..." Noelle saw a large amount of water gathering to create a large bullet
"So that they can never talk again."
"Solid, please don't!" She had pleaded to him and Yuno hand had reached down to his grimoire
"Holy Water Bullet!" The spell had been sent flying towards Asta
"Asta!"It was then when Asta's other sword had come out and had used it to free himself.
"Apologise... to Noelle!" And had even reflected Solid's attack back at him. This had caused the man to create a shield of water to block the attack. Steam had been the result in that and once it had cleared, it showed Solid in shocked that Asta had forced him to take a knee.
"You lowly peasant!" The two of them began to glare daggers at one another, "I'm not holding back anymore!"
"Solid, p-please, no more..." Noelle was trying to stop them but a strong, terrifying pressure had caused all to stop and fearful. It was then when Nozel had began walking over to the pair, which caused Noelle, Klaus and Mimosa to back away in fear.
"Nozel?" Solid was even fearful as he glanced behind him at his brother. The reason of all of this had been due to Nozel releasing his mana.
"Solid, don't be so quick to use your magic on a mere peasant." The older brother had told him.
"B-But..."
"Silence. Do you plan to shame the Silva family?" He had asked him that and it seemed to have caused the young man to stop. Asta on the other hand, as he had no magic what so ever, he was unable to tell that this chill in the air was being caused my man being released, it was the same as when Yami had done but it was also different. "A peasant that foolishly tired to defy royalty... How shall I punish you?"
"That's enough." The pressure had disappeared as another had stepped in. "You're getting worked up over a little boy." Fuegoleon was completely unaffected by what had happened. "You should be ashamed of yourself, Silvas." But he wasn't the only one, Leopold was standing behind Asta, that had turned, and was looking at him for a bit before bursting into laugher.
"It's just as Mimosa said. You're quite amusing!" He was shouting.
"Huh?" Asta was unsure what he was saying.
"All right, rejoice! I, Leopold Vermillion, declare you my rival!" The vermilion boy had shouted to Asta.
"That's Leo for you. Can't read the mood to save his own life." Anderea was completely impressed.
"I don't know if that's something to be impressed about." But Fuegoleon on the other hand didn't seem to see why she would say that.
"What was your name? Casta?" He had gotten the name all wrong.
"Leopold, it's Asta. He's Asta." Mimosa was correcting him.
"Asta, eh? That's a great name, my rival!" He was patting him on the shoulder laughing.
"R-Rival?!" Asta was still confused on what was going on.
"Come, now! Rejoice!" Leopold still couldn't read the mood. "Rejoice." And had then basically use intimidation to get what he wanted.
"I don't know if it's just me but don't you feel his personality is similar to that person?" Anderea had turned to the older vermillion asking him, and he knew who she was speaking off, which seemed to have caused him to go pale slight at the thought.
"Vermillion..." Yuno repeated the name since it was the same as Mimosa's.
"Leopold and Fuegoleon are my cousins." She had explained and clarified things saying her father was the older brother of their father. Not to mention that her mother was the younger sister of the Silva's mother. And then there was Anderea that was going to be engage to one of the elders sons of the family.
"Too many royals." Yuno muttered.
"Um... thanks, but my rival's actually Yuno, Who's standing over there." Asta seemed to have caught up to everything and was looking over at Yuno as he had explained that to Leopold.
"No worries! One can never have too many rivals!" But of course the vermillion didn't get what Asta was trying to say.
"What the heck?" But the same could be said for the ash blond boy.
"Hey, Asta! You have a very nice body!" Leopold had noticed after patting him. "You are indeed qualified to be my rival! All right! Let's us arm wrestle."
"Why?!"
"Yep, definitely not my imagination." Anderea had stated just watching in amusement.
"Come at me!" Leopold had told the boy lifting up his arm.
"Is now really the time for this?" Asta had asked, since it appeared that he could read the mood better then the other one.
"Why are you holding back? Come!" Yep, way better. However, it appeared that everything had become far less intense then before at least that was what Anderea thought
"A royal acknowledging a peasant as his rival?" The air had once again became intense due to Nozel's words.
"Lord Julius allowed the boy here." He was facing Fuegoleon that was standing before him. "He may be a peasant, but doesn't he deserve a little credit?"
"I never thought I'd hear such nonsense from a royal's mouth." Nozel then went in to saying that the Vermillion has gone soft and they they were a disgrace to them all.
"What?" It seemed to have stricken a nerve.
"How am I, an eagle that soars the sky, supposed to give any credit to an insect that crawls on the ground?" The Silver hair man was asking him all high and mighty. It was then when the room began to feel the strong pressure from before as the entire room shock twice as hard due to both royal men releasing their mana. The results of such a thing had caused both their mana's to take on forms of their own, and eagle and a Lion. It was a tremendous clash of mana that brought fear to the youngest five that stood there paralysed with fear.
"H-Holy Crap!" Asta was only managed to say.
"You can feel it?" Yuno was asking since the boy didn't have any magic.
"Even if I can't feel their mana, I can't tell... that this is amazing!" Was what he had told him. The pressure was so much The the glass window had began to crack.
"That is enough!" Someone else had released their mana that had began taking the form of a wolf. It was far greater then both the other royals, which would make sense as the person that stepped in had been Anderea. And she looked extremely pissed. "Stop this at once, or you might cause me to do something I'll regret." Her mana was far more overwhelming and powerful then both Fuegoleon and Novel's combined. the two of them seemed to have calmed down after her threat, or more like promise.
"So powerful..." Everyone, excluding the Rose captain, was shaking from the tension of her magical power.
"You are both-" Just as Anderea was about to lecture them she had stopped and had shoot her whole body in the opposite direction. "...this is..."