An Emergency!?

Anderea had looked behind herself just as she was about to lecture both men on their behaviour but the fact that she stopped had seemed to confuse them . It was in that moment the sound of the doors to the hall slamming opened caused everyone to stop and turn. "Th-There's an emergency!" One of the Knights from headquarters had come barging in shouting.
"What's wrong?" Fuegoleon had asked the man.
"Th-The capital! The capital is under attack!" The reason Anderea had stopped upon lecturing the men was because she sensed a large amount of magic that came out of nowhere. This was due to the invasion that was taking place in the capital as they stood there.
"The Royal Capital is under attack!?" Fuegoleon was in complete disbelief that he had to repeat what he ad just heard.
"Siren, use your Stone Model." Anderea had turned around to the magic knight from the Golden Dawn and at her orders his grimoire began to open up.
"Stone Creation Magic..." It was then when stone began forming up from the ground. "...Stone Model of the World." Started taking shape of the entire capital. It was looked completely realistic, it was basically like a small model of the entire city. It wasn't just that, it also showed where the attacks were happening where was in at least one in the sections around the dirty.
"It's... a three-dimensional model of the Noble Realm?" Klaus was completely stunned but her wasn't the only one, the new Magic Knights were as well, since they had never seen it before. "Even the voices if the people at the scene and their magic levels... is He lacing the whole area with mana and simultaneously making it visible?" He was asking uncertain.
"This is much more advanced than my Magic Flower Guidepost!" Mimosa had to say that since it could only give an outline of the area and the mana of others
"A force with this much magic appears in five places simultaneously, without us noticing..." Alecdora was saying looking down at the model.
"A formidable spatial magic user must have made them materialise in an instant." Fuegoleon stated since that would be the only reasonable way that they wouldn't have noticed.
"Yes, but something like that shouldn't even be possible. All spatial magic users in the Clover Kingdom need to have permission to enter the city or else they wouldn't be able to get through the magic barrier." Anderea was whispering to him, so that the others couldn't hear her. "So unless they analyse the mechanism of barrier to break through, the only other way would mean... at least one of the guard mages have betrayed us. However, either way, this still took a lot of skills to pull off." He had to agree with her on that.
"How should we assign the members we currently have?" Fuegoleon was asking the others.
"First, we need to guard the area around the castle." Alecdora had said but Anderea found that to be useless as in most of it was located in the centre areas.
"Wait, What the heck are we waiting for!?" But there was someone else beside her that basically thought the same thing. "I get it! There are people out there who need our help! I'm gonna go!"
"Asta!" Noelle had tried to stop him by calling out, however, he was off.
"Where do you plan to go?" Klaus had asked him as he was running away. "We don't even know the full situation yet, and you can't sense magic at all!"
"I'm going to where it's noisiest!" Asta ended up shouting back. Which was quite shocking to the glasses guy that had asked the boy if he thought he was an animal or something. That's when Leopold had bursted into laughter.
"Interesting! Let's see what You've got! Wait for me, Asta, my rival!" That's when he stopped and began running after the Black Bulls boy.
"Asta... Leo..." Anderea was watching, sweat falling down her face at how ridiculous both boys were acting.
"Guys really are dumb, aren't they, sis?" Sol was stating with her mouth still being stuffed with food.
"Yes, they are. And call me 'Captain.'" Charlotte had agreed and reminded her.
"Leo's still very much a child." Fuegoleon was pointing out, not all that surprised by the actions of his younger brother. "I'll have to thoroughly retrain him later."
"Yes, that would be the best. I should probably do the same thing with Asta as well." Anderea had also stated since it probably would be best if she taught him a bit about things but for now... "Listen up everyone! As it appears that Julius is gone I'll take over!" She had shouted at the group of Magic Knights, and none of them seemed to have any complaints about that. "Leon, I entrust Leo and Asta to you. Once you are with them head to the north district."
"Leave it to me." That's when Fuegoleon had called upon his grimoire and a large lion created by fire had appeared with him sitting in it.
"Noelle, you go with Leon." Noelle was completely stocked at that. "Zel, Nebra and Solid. You three go to the central district as the Magic is stronger there." Anderea had informed the three siblings.
"Very well." Nozel had said as Solid had conjured up an eagle made of water that the three of them stood on the back of.
"Charlotte and Sol, go to the east district." She had turned to the woman from the Blue Rose ordering them.
"As it is you giving the orders, Lady Anderea, we'll follow." Charlotte response as Sol had summoned a golem that consists solely of earth from underfoot that they both stood on.
"Here we go, sis!" Sol shouted all excited
"Call me 'Captain.'" While She was reminded to call her captain.
"Siren, Hamon and Klaus head to the northwest district." Klaus had ended up making a steel ark with his magic
"Let us go." He had said when all three were on.
"I guess we'll just have to save dessert for later." Hamon was laughing.
"Alecdora, Yuno and Mimosa, you three will come to the west district." Anderea had ordered the three as a gust of wind had been manifested in the shape of an ark-like vessel. The floating ark has enough density that the user, Yuno is able to stand on top of it and use it as a transportation device.
"We will protect the people of the Noble Realm."
"We are the Magic Knights of the Clover Kingdom, we must protect it with our lives! If we lose today, then we'll bring shame on the title Magic Knights!" She had shouted to them all.
"Right!" And then they were all off in the direction that Anderea had ordered them to do so. However, the one that took charge of it all was standing alone in the hall. It was then when her grimoire had floated out from her satchel and began to glow as a light began gathering in front of her. A sword appeared from the light and Anderea took it in hand, however, upon taking it her hands began to trembling. It wasn't long before it came falling to the ground along with Anderea, who fell on her knees.
"Why? Why am I so useless?"