Return!

All hope was lost as the magic Piercing Tornado Needle had been fired at the two. Something came falling from the sky and landed right in front of the spell, blocking it. "Ohh, what's this magic? I've never seen anything like this before!" It seemed that the crazy terrorist was getting all excited once again upon this side. The attack had disappeared and what floated in the air was a large silver ball.
"Zel!" It had opened up to reveal Nozel and all the Magic Knights that had disappeared suddenly.
"E-Everyone..." Noelle had a wave of relief overcome her at their appearance.
"The Magic Knights..." While the terrorists began to panic.
"How dare you send us that far away?" The one that spoken in annoyance had been Alecdora, as he had landed on a building roof that was not far from Valtos.
"Impossible... They managed to return here from that distance so quickly?" Who was shocked at their fast return.
"We really didn't want to, but we all worked together to get back." This had been admitted by the proud full man. "I suppose you could call it super compound magic." Hearing this had caused Anderea to glance over to Nozel, her eyes widen which had made him turn his head slightly.
"Joining forces once in a while isn't so bad." Hamon had stated this, smirking while Siren stood him in silence.
"Well, I guess men aren't completely useless." Sol admitted this as she rubbed the back of her neck.
"I'll acknowledge their abilities. Nothing more." While Charlottes beside her just said that, slightly grunting.
"I'm never working with them again." Solid was acting all snobby as that was stated.
"We really don't play well with others." As his sister, Nebra, stood beside him all smuggled.
"But our nine Magic Knights squads exist solely to protect the peace of the Clover Kingdom!" Novel took a step forward as he spoke.
"No..." Anderea had been pulled back down to where her hands were. The blood had began dripping though the cloth she was holding. This wasn't the time for this. "Mimosa, come here now!" She screamed over to the only female Golden Dawn member here.
"Elder sister! Noelle!" Having been called over, Mimosa soon ran over to the two that were beside Fuegoleon. The young noble soon also kneels beside him.
"Mimosa, quickly heal Leon." Anderea ordered her, pushing down on the cloth.
"No... How could something like this happen to someone like Captain Fuegoleon?" The cousin of them man looked down at him in shock, since she never expected this to happen to him. However, soon her grimoire began glowing. The young girl began to become covered in vines and flowers. It sooner turned into a dress that possessed a pair of wing-like ornaments which was also composed of leaves and flowers. Mimosa began to pour magical power into Fuegoleon in order to heal him. Her sights had then turned towards Asta and Leopold that were laying across the ground, injured. "Not to mention Leopold and Asta..."
"Hey, wake up!" Klaus had ran over to Asta, trying to wake the boy up. "You're alive!" And when the boy began groaning he was relieved. "They put Captain Fuegoleon and the others in such a state. Who..."
"It'll cost us if we keep fighting. Let's retreat." Valtos had used his magic to fall behind the leader of the group.
"Don't be in suck a hurry." However, Nozel wasn't going to let them as his grimoire opened. "Mercury Magic..." In the air above the terrorists countless balls of mercury appeared. "... Rain of Silver!"
"Gel Magic..." the creep crazy terrorist began to use her magic. "...Sticky Salamander!" A large salamander composed solely of a gel material manifested over the group.
"My magic will just pierce through magic like that." Nozel had confidence in that fact because of the high density of mercury and the momentum it gathers as it falls from the sky.
"And then..." They pulled out a large needle from who knows where. "Dark Magic Item: Special Properties Plus Alpha..." It had been stabbed into the gel salamander. "... absorbed!" And it began to change to a pinky purple as the droplets come pouring down from the sky.
"They managed to deflect the captain's magic as if it was nothing!" However, the attacked from the Captain of Silva Eagle's attack was absorbed like nothing. Anderea had never seen magic like that but as she was thinking that, the salamander's arm had stretched and stumped on Asta.
"No—" It had pulled the young man into it's body.
"Mine!" And spate it out in front of the owner.
"What do you plan to do with him?" The leader was asking her, since he didn't understand why she took him.
"It's a secret!" But she only giggled in response.
"Remember this, Magic Knights. We are the Eye of the Midnight Sun... The ones who will destroy the Clover Kingdom." And with that last statement, the Spacial magic began to activate and covered them with blackness along with Asta.
"Asta!"