𝓽ꫀꪀ

In their shared estate (after Tsukumo moved in with Giyuu), Giyuu sat heatedly in Tsukumo's lap.

The sun was down, and everyone had calmed down after the last mission. With the dreaded battle nearing, Tsukumo held Giyuu in his arms.

Their heated breaths tangled and mingled with each other. Tomioka's low moans and begging mixed with Tsukumo's sweet words made the room get hotter.

Tomioka's haori fell of his shoulders, Tsukumo gripping the cloth around his waist and pulling him closer, Tsukumo dipped his tongue into the crevice of Tomioka's neck.

"Hah~... Tsukumo...!"

Tsukumo sucked the pale skin, nipping it between his lips and licking the red mark between moving on down the hashira's collarbone.

Tsukumo gazed lovingly at the marks he made, those were his marks on his boyfriend, "Flowers."

Tomioka let out a small breath, trying to chase the oxygen that had previously left his lungs, "Wh-What?"

Tsukumo smiled adoringly into Giyuu's eyes, "They look like flowers on your skin... so pretty."

Tomioka hummed, a deep blush taking over his face, "Tsu-Tsukumo... do you want to try top today?"

Tsukumo blinked momentarily, "Eh? But... it's only been a month since your first time, are you sure you want to take that leap?"

"I trust you." Tomioka immediately interjected, "I want to feel everything from you, I want to feel you."

Tomioka's hands slide down from around Tsukumo's neck to his buckle. Tomioka's cold hands undoing the belt and completely slipping off their shirts.

Tsukumo put a firm hand on Tomioka's chest, stopping him, "Giyuu... you aren't doing this just for me, are you?"

"Well... I want you to feel good too."

"Darling..." Tsukumo frowned, "This is a moment of us, together. Not just me, not just you, us."

Tsukumo grabbed Tomioka's hands from his belt and brought them to cradle his face, "Don't give up something so precious just for the likes of others."

Tsukumo's hands trailed along Tomioka's burning hot body, "This..."

Tsukumo rubbed his fingers over Tomioka's nipples, earning a low gasp from the Hashira, "Your body, your soul, your mind... so precious, I wouldn't ever want you to give them up for the pleasure of others."

"You hear me, beautiful?" Tsukumo asked as he cupped his hands around Tomioka's thin waist, "You are precious, my pleasure is nothing."

Tomioka's eyes welled up with tears and he pouted his lower lip, "I d-don't... I don't want to today..."

"Tell me what you want."

"I want to hold you," Tomioka let the dam burst, "I don't want to have sex."

Tsukumo smiled softly, stroking Tomioka's face as he slowly put the hashira's clothes back on, "Good job baby, I'm proud of you."

"I'm so-sorry.."

Tsukumo stayed silent for a moment, rather focused on redressing the two of them before he spoke any further.