T̲̅w̲̅o̲̅

Tsukumo was cooking an early dinner for Tomioka, the Hashira bashfully asking the demon if he would make salmon daikon. Tsukumo immediately agreed and quickly began preparing the meal.

Tomioka could hear the sound of the simmering salmon on the stove top, the sound of the knife sliding along the daikon radishes, and the lovely sounds of Tsukumo humming.

Tomioka could smell the delicious salmon searing on the stove, the freshness of the radishes, and the soft smell of lavender and linen.

Tomioka could feel the table cloth on his fingers and the blush on his face when he pictured waking up every morning to Tsukumo cooking him a delicious meal, maybe even some kids sitting with them. Maybe Tomioka could feel whole again.

"Giyuu-San! I made your plate, would you like something to drink? Tea, perhaps?" Tsukumo asked kindly, a soft hue on his face as he slowly dropped the plate onto the table.

Tomioka couldn't say anything as his dark-azul eyes were trained solely on the image of Tsukumo before him.

Tsukumo had is hair tied back, a small white bandanna holding his bangs back. Unknowingly showing off his birthmark and adorable forehead, Tsukumo blinked patiently as Tomioka still couldn't find his words.

Tsukumo smiled, "It's okay," he tested his hand on the demon slayer's shoulder, "I'll just make us some tea, alright?"

"Thank you..." Tomioka thought, unable to get the words out of his mouth. He wasn't sure why all of a sudden, the confidence he had in his feelings fled at the sight of the demon in his home. 

Just a few days ago, he was so sure that he would marry the demon. Yet now that Tsukumo was treating Tomioka so kindly with such beautiful eyes, Tomioka couldn't muster the courage to say anything.

Tomioka smelt the soft array of jasmine tea and honey, the aroma filling up the room as Tsukumo made his way into the dining room with a small tray.

Tsukumo sat the tray down slowly and sat down, taking off his headband and giving Tomioka a closed-eyed smile.

"Giyuu-San, are you-?!"

Tomioka couldn't take it anymore, he couldn't stand not being able to let these feelings go.

The water hashira was always good at subduing his emotions, or lack thereof, but he couldn't do that so easily with these feelings. Tomioka had been pushing these feelings down since Mt. Natagumo and he couldn't do it anymore.

Tomioka didn't care what he was risking here, whether it be his reputation or his relationship with Tsukumo.

All Tomioka knew at that moment, with the hot salmon daikon and jasmine tea sitting long forgotten on the dining room table, was that he wanted to kiss Tsukumo. It was exactly what he did, Tomioka was kissing the demon.

Tomioka had never kissed before, and he wasn't very experienced. Tomioka's lips fumbled around and he seemed to be quite nervous, and behind the surprise of Tsukumo, he was too.

Tsukumo knew of his feelings long before Tomioka ever thought of the demon that way. But it was all so surprising, Tsukumo never thought of Tomioka as the bold one.

"Mmm~" Tsukumo hummed contently, the sun falling down slowly among their heated breaths.

Tsukumo pulled away and grabbed Tomioka's chin softly, "Giyuu-San, is this what you want?"

Tomioka finally found his words in his lust-blinded confidence, he nodded and eagerly went back for more. Tsukumo stopped Tomioka by pushing him back a bit, his hand still on the hashira's jaw, the demon chuckled.

"Giyuu-San, move back a bit." Tstukumo muttered, leaning back against the table and situating them into a comfortable position, "Okay, open your mouth, alright?"

Tsukumo had his back to the table, one arm rested on the pillow and the other raised to grab Tomioka's chin, his legs opened just enough for Tomioka to rest between them.

Tomioka had Tsukumo's thighs on either side of his waist, the burning heat of their passion flushed against each other in a heated battle for pleasure. 

Tomioka leaned forward with his hands on either side of Tsukumo's arms, grabbing the table's edge for support.

When Tsukumo finally let go of Tomioka's chin, the hashira dived forward, his mouth open and ready to devour the inside of Tsukumo's panting mouth. Tomioka might not be experienced, but in a blind race for pleasure, he was a damn good kisser.

Tomioka wasn't sure what to do with his hands or his tongue, but found that Tsukumo was a good teacher.

When they pulled away for a breath of oxygen, Tsukumo smiled, "You can touch me wherever you want, whatever feels right, I trust you."

"Tsukumo, I love you." Tomioka said bluntly, the look of pure admiration and love in his usually dull eyes, "I want to love you forever."

Tsukumo smiled softly, raising his arms to hook around Tomioka's neck, pulling the hashira ever so closer to himself, "I love you, Giyuu-San."

Tomioka curiously dipped his hands down to Tsukumo's small waist, grabbing the sides and pulling the demon's hips against his own, "May I make love to you?"

"Do whatever you wish, I trust you." Tsukumo said bashfully, leaning closer and opening his mouth submissively for Tomioka. 

Their tongue's dancing at a furious pace, Tomioka's tongue raking along the inside of Tukumo's mouth, wanting to imprint the feeling in his mind.

Tomioka slowly brought his grip from Tsukumo's waist to the top of the demon's yukata, edging the sides off of Tsukumo's shoulders.

For a minute, Tsukumo was reminded of Muzan, and shuddered fearfully. Tsukumo hid his face from Tomioka and slightly pushed him back.

"Tsukumo, my love, are you alright? Did I hurt you?"

Tsukumo let out a shaky breath, about to say stop before the deep adorning look in Tomioka's eyes stopped the demon's anxious thoughts. Tsukumo, for a moment, forgot about the horrendous demon king.

Instead of shuddering at his fear, Tsukumo decided to overide such a horrible memory with a better one.

Tsukumo smiled, "Sorry, I was just getting cold is all." Tsukumo said sheepishly, uncharacteristically nervous around Tomioka now that their feelings had been confessed.

"Then let's move to my room. Let me carry you, my love."