𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

In a dark portion of the Red Light District, an angry and fueled Tanjiro faces Uppermoon 6.

"You're annoying me, so this time, I'm going to kill you." Daki said blankly, raising her hands and launching her obi sashes after Tanjiro.

Tanjiro breathed deeply, "Hinokami Kagura... Raging Sun!"

Tanjiro twists his blade to form the power of Hinokami Kagura into his body, grazing his attack and slashing Daki's sashes.

"Flame Dance!"

"That was nothing to write home about. In the end, this is all it amounts to!" Daki rolls her eyes and gingerly applied another attack towards Tanjiro.

As soon as the sash breezed past Tanjiro, Tanjiros figure disappeared from Daki's immediate vision.

"Ah... where is he?"

Tanjiro appears behind Daki quickly, almost unable to be detected as he swung his blade, "Hinokami Kagura... Fake Rainbow."

As the opening thread weaves itself into Tanjiros vision, his relief rolls into his body, "I can do this! Hinokami Kagura... Fire Wheel!"

Daki kicks Tanjiro far back, the opening thread snaps in front of Tanjiro. Tanjiro breathed deeply. Daki, taking advantage of Tanjiros weak state, launched another attack at Tanjiro as he lies weakly on the ground.

Tanjiro continues to breathe expertly, grabbing his sword and deflecting Daki's swift attack. Tanjiro sending himself into the air as Daki continues attacking, all Tanjiro can do at the moment is block.

"I'm able to fight... an Upper Rank demon!"

"You ugly piece of trash!" Daki screams angrily, sending her obi sashes after Tanjiro.

Luckily, Tanjiro dodges them yet Daki hasn't given up. Daki throws herself at Tanjiro, but he still dodges. Her frustration causes her to sneer at the young Slayer.

"A Hashira... So a Hashira did come, afterall! That's great!" Daki smiled excitedly, "That will certainly please my master!"

After a loid battle, Tanjiro and Daki woke up the tenants of the Red Light District. Daki, sending multiple attacks toward them, angered Tanjiro as the attempted to leave the battle.

"Come back here. I won't let you get away with this... Not after what you did!"

Daki's brows deepened, "What? You still have something to say? That's enough, ugly one. The repulsive have no reason to live, anyway, so you can all just die and rot together."

Blood seeps deep into Tanjiros eyes as he get more and more furious as the cries and wails of injured, even the silence of the dead civilians, ring through his head like a drum echoing in a library.

~Dear, Kamado...

I know that I wronged you. Thank you for shedding tears over Kyojuro and thank you to your brother for saving him. I hear the two of you have been exchanging letters with Senjuro for the past four months. He seems to be a lot more happy.

I'm ashamed that our first meeting went the way it did. At a time when my own incompetence had left me shattered, things went from bad to worse when my wife succumbed to illness.

Since then, I've done nothing but drink myself into a stupor and wallow. There's no bigger fool than me. Unlike me, Kyojuro is a fine son.

Even after I'd abandoned him as his instructor, he trained by reading the Guide to Flame Breathing and became a Hashira. Even though there were only three volumes.