T͜͡e͜͡n͜͡

{words: 1936}

Tanjiro swiped skillfully, successfully slicing Yahaba's head. Though the fight was definitely not over. As the demon's head lolls on the dirty ground, he calls out in anger.

"Ngh! Curse you! Curse you! Curse you! All I had to do was bring him your head to win his approval! I will never forgive you, ever!" Yahaba grimaced as the small specs of dirt and grime sizzled into his skin like rubbing chalk on your fingers, "Rubbing my face in the vile dirt! I will take you down with me!"

Tsukumo flinched at those words, hairs on end and body on guard as the demons eyes widened when those blazing arrows marked themselves all over Tanjiro's body.

Tanjiro panics, and swings full force towards one of the trees. Before he hit it, Tanjiro used a breathing style, but instead he ended up hitting the ground.

Tsukumo rushed over immediately, wrapping his arms around Tanjiro's shoulders and holding him tightly in his arms. Tsukumo whispered soothing words into the panic stricken and exhausted Tanjiro.

"It will be okay, my little brother..." Tsukumo said in a hushed voice, trying to use his own abilities to avoid most of the hits.

He never wanted to use that disgusting demon art in front of all the people he acted about, he hated it. He would rather take all the blows then easily defeat the demons arrows with a single punch of his technique.

The demon art technique, kept reminding him that he was a demon, and he hated it.

Tanjiro grabbed at Tsukumo's haori, trying to push the demon off of himself, he yelled and cried out to his older brother.

"Tsukumo! Stop! I am hurting you!! I can defend myself against the attacks, please let go!"

Tsukumo smiled softly at Tanjiro, "Shhh. Just rest for now."

"Stop!! Please, Onii-Chan!"

{*}

Yushiro stands before Sasumaru, not an inch of fear on his face. Though a rattlesnakes drip of venom in his tongue. The demon giggles childishly, her voice peaking like a flute.

"Hahah!!!" Heavy and dirty dust is stirred up as she bounces the Temari, and starts throwing them at Yushiro through the clouds.

Yushiro 'tsks', "Ridiculous! It's child's play for me to dodge all of these simple linear attacks. Finding you will be easy as well."

Sasumaru grins excitedly as Yushiro completely disappears from her vision, "Heh. Same goes for you! No matter how well that concealing spell works, or how much that demon burns me, I will always find you!"

The child like demon readies her Temari and throws it, aiming it at Yushiro's head once again. Nezuko huffs, and weakly kicks the Temari out of the dangerous line of Yushiro's head.

"Hey you! Don't be so rash just because you're immortal!!"

Nezuko tilts her head, her eyes slightly foggy and scratchy as she sees her younger brother in Yushiro, smiling and patting his head. This made Yushiro groan and move away from her.

"What do you think you're doing?!" Yushiro spots another Temari, "Here it comes again!!"

Nezuko is prepared and stronger this time, her strength coming in contact with the Temari as the kid-demon kicks the ball away.

Yushiro looks ahead, utterly in shock and disbelief, "Lady Tamayo, this... what is this?"

"This is Nezuko's true power, without devouring a single drop of blood.."