🅂🄸🅇

{words: 2215}

"Have you gotten changed, Tanjiro?"

Tanjiro nodded with a hum, "Hai!"

Urokodaki crossed his arms, "Good."

Tsukumo had comical tears in his eyes, he sniffled, "My baby brother is all grown up."

Tanjiro blushed waving his arms around, "Wah... wah?!!!"

{*}

As Urokodaki was giving Tanjiro a very good insight on the Demon Slayer uniform and his blade, Tsukumo fiddled outside when the sun had just set below the clouds and the moon lit up the earth.

Tsukumo felt the cold crisp moon on his pale and fragile looking skin. He didn't look like a living being, though, he suppose he technically wasn't one.

Moving on.. Tsukumo's gentle maroon eyes found themselves curiously landing upon a small bird, barely big enough to carry a letter. Though the beautiful sewn wisteria embroidery that wrapped itself around the scarf on the raven made Tsukumo instantly smile.

Tsukumo lifted his hand gently, the crow gracefully landing on the demons open invitation, setting the letter down and nuzzling against Tsukumo's hand. Tsukumo smiled, and bid the crow a safe journey, he figured that the bird would be scared of him. Saying as they were demon slayer crows.

After looking away from the lonely moon, Tsukumo opened the letter, he almost didn't want to. The ocean blue wax seal with a gorgeous wisteria marking made Tsukumo want to keep the letters beauty selfishly to himself.

When he opened the letter, however, his smile fell into a look of pure anxiety and fear. They had found out about him and Tanjiro, the owner of the Demon Slayer Corps, he knows that Tanjiro is accompanied by not only one but two demons.

Tsukumo's hands trembled as he read the letters contents further, did Tomioka tell the owner? It didn't seem like something he would do but then again, how could he trust a Hashira he just met?

He did keep your younger sister and brother alive.. did he do it because he wanted to though? Well he could've killed her easily if he wanted to. That's true.

The contents of the letter weren't bad.. they were just surprising. It's better Tsukumo keeps it to himself for now, as to not overwhelm his younger brother.

Tsukumo walked into the house quietly, seeing Tanjiro getting ready to leave as he put on Nezuko's new box that Urokodaki had made her. Tsukumo was offered a new hat, but he likes the one he already has, because his younger brother made it for him.

Tsukumo's lips upturned in a genuine smile, knowing Urokodaki was going to miss his student, "We will be sure to visit very often."

Placing his hands on Tanjiro's shoulders, Urokodaki fixes his top button and box straps, patting the students shoulders, "Okay.."

Nodding to each other, Tanjiro waves Urokodaki farewell. Tsukumo following close by the teenager, and smugly smiling at Urokodaki, because Tsukumo did in fact keep his promise. Tsukumo didn't help Tanjiro one bit during his training or the selection.

{*}

A deafening silence, and then such pretty and bloody words that were so simply put, yet so complex in motive, blood splatter heard against the tatami floors.

"Bring me that moon boy unharmed... I want him... If he is so much as bruised, I will gut you out and tear you limb from limb, organ from organ, ripping you from the inside out. Then, I will decapitate you, I will make you so miserable you will beg for death..."